Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 399 400 401 402 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:05 pm
((Rocky is the owner of the Cafe. Kai owns a small bakery in the corner that sells an assortment of cakes and whatnot))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:24 pm
((Au contraire. Tae still owns it, I just take care of it while he's gone :3 Good to see you again, Mika!))
"Japan, eh?"
Rocky said, now waxing the countertop
"Mom's always on the move, hehe~"
He kept wiping
"But if you're lonely, you've always got me to talk with, y'know!"

LimberNimbleShadow

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:47 pm
((Gomen, my bad.^^))

Kai flopped back over the counter. "Thanks Rocky" he said, smiling. he raised a paw and attemped to perform the same magic that Rocky had used earlier, and tried to conjure up a bottle of root beer, instead he teleported a large pile of flour which was promptly dumped on his head, turning his golden fur snow white.
"Well that was an epic fail" he coughed, wiping flour from his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:47 pm
cody looks over at kai an laughs, trying not to cough. "odd, usualy im the one who ends up with my fur all messed an off colored" he says, looking over to make sure his fur is clean. "...stupid white fur" he mumbles to himself useing a napkin an water to wipe at a faded red spot on his lower arm  

cody-the-umbreon

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:39 pm
Kai coughed a few more times and then walked outside and shook himself off as best he could. Once he was significantly cleaner he came back in and began to clean the counter top of all the flour. "I think that little technique requires a little more practice" he said as he wiped. "Think you could give me a few pointers Rocky?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:16 am
LimberNimbleShadow
((Au contraire. Tae still owns it, I just take care of it while he's gone :3 Good to see you again, Mika!))
"Japan, eh?"
Rocky said, now waxing the countertop
"Mom's always on the move, hehe~"
He kept wiping
"But if you're lonely, you've always got me to talk with, y'know!"

(( @_@ so confused, but okie. *glomps rocky* i haven't seen you in soooooo long! how are you? ))  

Mika Hisoka

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:22 am
~Mika entered the cafe, somewhere she hadn't been in ages, and looked around for any familiar faces. She looked older and worn out. Life had taken a toll on her since her last visit to the cafe. She was no longer the fur her friends might remember. Mika spotted Rocky, an old friend. A half smile appeared on her face. She thought of walking up to him and see if he still remembered her, but she stayed near the front door, and just watched. Giggling as quietly as she could when the flour landed on the golden-furred furry's head.~  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:20 am
((I assume this is open to anyone?))

Niawi

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:27 am
Peeks in the door, ears twitching, crawling around on the floor and popping up behind the counter, looking around suspiciously.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:56 am
((*Is glomped* xwx I'm doing good! Yourself?))
Rocky smiled softly and let out a "Hmph" of amusement, watching as Kai spilled the flour.
"Heh, Kai~ It takes quiiite a bit of practice for a mortal being to grasp hold of these techniques. I've inherited these magics from my mo-" He stopped mid sentence as a familiar scent caught his nostrils. "..*sniff sniff* ...Mika!" He padded towards the door with a big smile.
"How've you been, hun! You've changed quite a bit!"

LimberNimbleShadow

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:21 pm
Kai wiped some flour from his tail and huffed. I keep forgetting you're a demi god" he replied. He walked out the back to get some ingredients and then went back to his counter. "Who's up for some cinnamon tea cake when I'm done?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:36 pm
LimberNimbleShadow
((*Is glomped* xwx I'm doing good! Yourself?))
Rocky smiled softly and let out a "Hmph" of amusement, watching as Kai spilled the flour.
"Heh, Kai~ It takes quiiite a bit of practice for a mortal being to grasp hold of these techniques. I've inherited these magics from my mo-" He stopped mid sentence as a familiar scent caught his nostrils. "..*sniff sniff* ...Mika!" He padded towards the door with a big smile.
"How've you been, hun! You've changed quite a bit!"

((glad to hear it. i'm ok. i broke up with dimitri,for the last time))
Mika glanced back at the fur peeking in through the opened door; they were acting suspiciously. She heard her name being called and turned back around to see Rocky calling her. Smiling as he walked toward her. "I've been better. I haven't been here in a while. Just thought i'd stop by for a visit. How've you been,Rocky?"

Mika Hisoka

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:54 pm
I keep a gun in the book you gave me. Prey all you want, but who's gonna save me?

Rocky noticed another familiar figure in the cafe and tossed at the obviousl skulf-ish fur.
"Hi Drew~"
He returned his attention to Mika and continued his conversation with her.
"Oh? I'm sorry about that. As for me, I've been better, but I can't compl- tea cakes?!"
Rocky's attention was grabbed by Kai's announcement of tea cakes.
"I'll take some!"

[]Hallelujah, lock and load

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:35 pm
Smiles and waves to Rocky, tail curling slightly as he looks for somewhere to get comfortable, pouting a bit. "Darn it.." huffs and stomps, diving over the counter in a tuck-and-roll fashion, hopping into a chair, alone at a small table.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:04 pm
Rocky pads over to where the skulf took a sea and pulled a seat of his own, handing him a cup of herbal tea.
"What's up?"

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 399 400 401 402 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games