Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:24 pm
Exactly! You win... Nothing!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:28 pm
Yeah! I'm rich. I'm swimming in a tub of nothing.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:37 pm
I'm swimming in a tub of awesome.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:48 pm
I never knew awesome was a nickname for s**t.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:51 pm
I dunno what YOU'RE swimming in. But I'm swimming in awesome, in its literal meaning.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:51 pm
That's nasty Bio, swimming in s**t...  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:55 pm
Note to self: Idiots assume that 'awesome' means 's**t' for some odd reason.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:56 pm
So, you're swimming in something that can't be swam in? Damn, where can I get whatever you're smoking.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:09 pm
Well, if it's not solid, then technically, I can swim in it. Like, you can be sitting there, swimming in AIR.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:22 pm
But how can you be swimming in air if you're just sitting there at a computer? ..In my pants.

Ew.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:53 am
Okay, so not technically swimming, but you're immersed in air. Like one would be immersed in water in a swimming pool, swimming.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:06 am
...i'm not awesome D:  

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:09 am
And do you know why? Because you just said you're not awesome. Step one to being awesome is BELIEVING that you're awesome! Empowerment!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:12 am
oh...Then i must believe that i am awesome. biggrin i shall do that then. Thanks Mister Biohazard sir. biggrin  

UmbraGallus

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:45 pm
I'm ten seconds from smacking my older brother with an iron palm. So I started playing MGS1 today for my first time (remember, I got it at that garage sale with all the cool stuff) and I'm just about to infiltrate the facility on Shadow Moses when he walks in. First thing he says is "Oh wow, these graphics are beautiful. Really." before sitting down to watch. Then I was sneaking around and was seen, so I was shot once before I took this guy out. After a few seconds, my brother just blinks and says, I s**t you not, "Your health doesn't regenerate?"

Me: "No, not every damn game has regenerating health and HD graphics."
Him: "Most of the good games do."
Me: "This is one of those exceptions. *mutters quietly* Graphics whore..."

And then I kept playing a bit. I wanted to crack his skull. Not every ******** good game has to hold your hand with regenerating health and looking pretty. I have no doubt that my brother would play a s**t game because your health restores itself and looks nice. He's the embodiment of why I got a Wii first. Gameplay over graphics...

/rant

On a separate note, I'm considering (read: not entirely for sure, but thinking about) saving up my money from when I get a job to buy an 80GB PS3 with MGS4 and DualShock3 combo. For 500 bucks, that's a steal. Just thinking though. I've only seen about six exclusives for the PS3. I would mainly get it for those and Blu-Ray... But I want Bio to convince me, since I know he can. xd And remember, if you do try, I'm mainly a gameplay over graphics guy, but I do like a good game that looks good too. razz  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games