Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3940 3941 3942 3943 3944 3945 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:32 pm
Grown up is relative, Snowman. wink I hope to find a good job too . . .

Twink: I have both an associates and bachelor's degree at the moment. Currently in my Master's of Counseling Psychology, with plans to go on for a Doctorate in the same. Going to be at it for a long time to come. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:25 pm
True enough. Good luck!  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:14 am
Meh, i am looking to move to the other side of the country. The NorthEast quadrant of the country is not the most progressive environment. With my interest in LGBT and psychology, this place is like opening a bar in the desert. Sure, people will seek you out . . . but getting supplies enough to make it worthwhile will be far harder than it should be.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:03 am
*clings* Nu, he is moving further away! wink
I can definitely understand why the state you currently reside in doesn't have good job opportunities. I haven't the slightest idea where I will end up; programing jobs are everywhere, but I want to find the right one.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

TwinkelenS t a r

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:22 pm
Alexander Magnus

Twink: I have both an associates and bachelor's degree at the moment. Currently in my Master's of Counseling Psychology, with plans to go on for a Doctorate in the same. Going to be at it for a long time to come. sweatdrop

Goodness!! Yeah, you'll be at it for a very long time indeed. I considered going to school for psychology with a minor in animal behavior. [I'd only need the bachelors in psychology to help me achieve what I wanted] Instead, I am a dental laboratory technician. xD

On a side note! I am now the proud owner of a 1 year old sulcata tortoise! We picked it up Wednesday night and he/she[we aren't sure what it is yet] is sooooooooooo cute!! n_n

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:16 am
Well, I'm off for college... I'll see you all again in May!  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Elveszetta

Interesting Capitalist

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:11 am
~Looks around a little, fiddling with my hair due to nervousness~ Ermm hehe hello everyone! I'm new here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:50 pm
Yoder
Well, I'm off for college... I'll see you all again in May!

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

I will miss you, Snowman. Hurry back when you can.

Twink, psychology and animal behavior? Wow. You just wanna know how everything thinks, don'cha?! xd Congrats on your tortise. whee

Lost: Hey, come on in. We are all a little mad here . . . so dont mind the carnivorous couch and just join in the party!  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:02 am
I think someone tried to hack my e-mails and gaia account. >->;;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:16 am
Tanakietsu
I think someone tried to hack my e-mails and gaia account. >->;;

scream stressed Somebody needs ta die.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

TwinkelenS t a r

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:03 pm
Alexander Magnus

Twink, psychology and animal behavior? Wow. You just wanna know how everything thinks, don'cha?! xd Congrats on your tortise. whee

Hehe yeah basically. Mainly with a degree like that, you can work with elephants and primates. Not quite sure WHY, but apparently it's enough to be able to work with them. Although, I've been volunteering at a big cat sanctuary for going on two years so I would probably be able to get an animal handling job without the degree. >.>

Thank you! I am kind of in love with him/her. It's super cute. n_n

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:56 pm
I can imagine you are truly wonderful with the animals. What you propose requires a great deal of passion. I hope you get to work with them. My wife is quite passionate about animals too. She wanted to be a zookeeper or something similar, with Jack Hannah her personal hero. 3nodding  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Sketched Tome

Familiar Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:45 am
I'm debating on an rp .3.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:12 am
I am debating on Terminus Hexatron . . .  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

TwinkelenS t a r

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:45 am
Magni Prime
I can imagine you are truly wonderful with the animals. What you propose requires a great deal of passion. I hope you get to work with them. My wife is quite passionate about animals too. She wanted to be a zookeeper or something similar, with Jack Hannah her personal hero. 3nodding

Aw, thanks!

I'm actually applying for a job working with Joel Slaven, who used to be Jack Hanna's business partner! Most, if not all, the animals you see in Jack Hanna's TV appearances come from Joel Slaven. He's stationed here in Florida and is approximately 40 minutes away from my house.

I've tried to get my husband to come out and volunteer with me, but it's really not his thing. He is an engineer and would rather play with his electronics. haha

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3940 3941 3942 3943 3944 3945 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games