Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3944 3945 3946 3947 3948 3949 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

TwinkelenS t a r

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:37 pm
Ohh okay... well now I feel dumb.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:11 pm
TwinkelenS t a r

*confused* why? Did somebody offend? sad  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:51 pm
Ughhh, still at the hotel, and will be until next Wednesday. x_x But at least in my stay here I've gotten some work done on my MH fanfic. *raises da roof*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:40 pm
Magni Prime
TwinkelenS t a r

*confused* why? Did somebody offend? sad

No! I was just saying that because I assumed the battle rp would deal with the whole dice rilling system.

You guys are all super nice. Not sure how anyone here could offend me. n_n

TwinkelenS t a r

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:40 pm
I am in the most high-class place I have ever been, and will be for the next week.

I am here.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:21 pm
I'd say I've become much nicer since I began participating in therapy. At least that's what my therapist would have me say. *puts his wallet away*

*manages to swing his sooper dooper heavy and mighty air-sword around* This is about as skilled as I am in arena fighting tournaments, but I still find it fun. x3

Oooh, fancy pants hotel, fratellone. Steal some of those towels!

Tanakietsu

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:30 pm
You were plenty good enough back then, my dear Captain. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:07 pm
N'awww tanks Talon-taichou. *leaping hug with ear-noms*

Going home in two days. Finally. Ughhh, I've missed indulging my needs to play games. 3x *pretends to kill giant monsters in a very Monster Hunter-esque style* Rawr!
---
Now I know I've been in the States for quite some time, but I've typically maintained my diet pre-move. However, I've grown a huuuge hankering for steak 'n eggs. So odd for a Tana craving, but I want it so bad! x3
---
I've been thinking about how much I've grown to dislike the vampire/werewolf/zombie fads, and I think I've come to a solution. I've been thinking I should create characters (not for a rp, my fanfics, or my novels) just for fun that redefine each supernatural creature, BUT with a Tana-twist. Sounds like fun. *laughs like Sgt. Major Kululu*  

Tanakietsu

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:20 pm
I remember trying to take an alternate spin on elves and dwarves.

Elves were lithe, doublejointed creatures with a prehensile tail. Hands had three fingers and two thumbs (one on either side of the palm). Eyes were large and without pupils- upon close inspection, one could see they have compound eyes to see many directions at once. They also had thin antennae that would curl about the head and appear to be a circlet. I wanted to make them have physical reasons for great eyesight, looking regal, and advanced dexterity. They were to be the Kri'aan (Kree-ahn).

The dwarves were made hairless and stocky as they live underground. That made them far better at hearing, and their eyes would be faceted like gemstones- but tiny. Skin like the stone they work would be both defense and camouflage. I named them the Loquud (Low-kuud).

I also had the idea of the Wyverns . . . weredragons. Humans would become like occidental dragonlike, Elves would be serpentine like oriental dragons, and Dwarves would be walls of muscle as non-flying dragons with giant claws for forearms that could burrow with insane speed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:55 pm
If this particular novel I'm working on becomes published, nii-samataichou, I ought to send you a copy. You might like my take on some mythological creatures, such as ghouls, goblins, orcs, and even dragons. Not to mention putting my own terms on half-dragons. Also, I've established a system of magic which kind of tiered magic, being able to cast spells without the effect happening (kind of like being able to stock spells), and the separation of those who can cast only one type of magic tree (elemental divisions as well as some other specialties) and those who can cast very limited amounts of all magic.

I hate to say this, but all of my ideas don't seem to be able to fit in one book. 3x I loves my characters tho. *tightly hugs the self-made plushies of his characters*

Tanakietsu

Zahzi

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:29 pm
Don't ya just love how Work will keep you from remembering places like this...?

Scheibe...Let's see if I can revive that RP of mine and/or make a new one to stave off boredom!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:31 pm
eek Did you change your name? I don't recognize you Zahzi . . .  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zahzi

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:01 pm
I used to be a common person around here....YEARS ago, anyway.
Who knows? This guy might just make a comeback..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:26 pm
So Tana's laptop decided the last day he'd be staying in the hotel would be a good day to die. Won't have access again until 24 hours from now. :[  

Tanakietsu

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:45 pm
Well . . . Welcome back, then Zahzi! *gluggles*

I am sorry Tana. My phone diededededed on me when I got to Chicago- so i feel that pain.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3944 3945 3946 3947 3948 3949 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games