Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3947 3948 3949 3950 3951 3952 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:55 pm
I thought the violinist was good, though I felt she was hopping and fidgeting around too much that sometimes I felt like she couldn't have actually been playing because of how much she moved around. But I am not an expert on either being a violinist or what the human body is capable of doing while playing the violin. So... just a complete amateurish opinion.
---
Congrats, Eka.
---
And congrats nii-samasama.
---
I find myself in an oddly grumpy mood tonight. Dating issues. 3x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:04 pm
The violinist from Celtic Women also bounces around the stage a lot. If you are a dancer or coordinated enough, and are good enough at your craft, it's possible to move around like crazy and play at the same time. n_n

I couldn't do it mind you.... I can't dance my way out of a paper bag and I can't play the violin. haha

Sorry you are having dating issues Tana.

TwinkelenS t a r

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:01 pm
I am grumpy too . . . ******** its late here.

Just spent 4 hours on a homework assignment, after being gone 8 hours on errands in a nearby town (shopping for children's birthday supplies).  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:59 am
-is not grumpy- >>  

TwinkelenS t a r

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:47 am
*hugs for the grumpy and the non-grumpy alike*
---
Well, I'm in a much better mood now.
---
Anything new happening?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:14 pm
We should have a grumpy party.

I agree with Tana's comment on her dancing, but it did make me remember a friend of mine who is both a dancer and amazing violinist and I think she could pull off cooler moves...  

Electric Kool-Aid

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:16 pm
I am better now. Having slept and caught up on my schoolwork for the moment. cool

hugs all around, and a gluggle for Tana!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:24 pm
Yay for hugs!! -huggles everyone-

Yeah, her dancing is weird. She is really good live though!

And my poor fingers hurt. I've decided to try my hand at guitar again after having my guitar fixed. Needless to say, my fingers aren't used to playing it anymore.

TwinkelenS t a r

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:49 pm
procrastination is a horrible habit. I will regret it. tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:01 pm
I have the worlds worst headache today.... Not wanting to take more Tylenol to solve the issue. [I really dislike taking medication for things] Maybe I'll go take a nap.  

TwinkelenS t a r

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:35 pm
Headaches are no good. 3x *waves around a purification flagstaff as if he were exorcising a demon* I prefer using medication for minor things, but when I become sick I generally refuse to take it. I prefer thinking that it'll toughen my body up if it fights for itself and wins. Whether it's true or not, Tana does not know, but I do it anyway.
---
This week, despite it being only Tuesday, has been quite drab so far.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:24 pm
Yeah, whenever I get a cold I refuse to take medication. xD Drives my husband crazy. He uses nasal sprays a lot when he has a cold, and he gets horrible rebound effect. I fuss at him all the time for using that crap.

I agree with you, this week is taking forever and has been rather lackluster so far.

TwinkelenS t a r

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:03 pm
Rebound effect? confused

I don't get sick often, despite me and my wife both working in less than clean environments and around multitudes of children. I attribute it to lack of meds, and a diet rich in garlic and onions. They are natural germ-killers!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:22 am
It's where your body become dependent upon the nasal spray. Basically.... you can't breathe without it. It's the afrin[sp?] in it.

I don't really get sick either, though it's not from a garlic and onion rich diet. n_n

TwinkelenS t a r

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:46 am
I have a rather weak immune system, so I get sick rather often. You two are lucky. I came down a rather severe (multi-month debilitating) a couple years ago, and since then even a common cold seems to last about a week. 3x  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3947 3948 3949 3950 3951 3952 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games