Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Splodges

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:43 pm
Blind Blindness

Yeah...life has a way of making you not high energy. I guess high or moderator or low energy...all has advantages. Maybe moderate's the best, I don't know. There are disadvantages to being low energy, but I imagine there are disadvantages to being high energy as well. It depends on how the person uses that energy. And to answer your question, I am still getting my feet wet, but so far I'm liking the challenge and what I'm learning.

YAY for cold fronts. Mid-50's is nice. A little cold for me...I prefer the mid 60's, no more than mid 70's high. Still nice.

Oh wow. Yeah, I can learn how to cook. Most people can learn. Sometime when my parents aren't monopolizing the kitchen, or when I'm with a friend we might actually bake something tasty. haha

Yeah, that's what we're going to do. Thank you.

I liked barbies and feminine things, but I also liked cars. Mostly I liked to bang them and make car accidents LOL.
Oh wow, you just found two metal toy cars? I wonder who put them there? That's very interesting. And good that you had the sense to clean them up haha...that's some real treasure hunting as a kid, when you dig in the yard and actually FIND something really valuable

They accepted my gift card. Now I have $2 something left on it (pizza+tax+tip costs $23 lol...papa johns is expensive. Lmao...well yeah, don't worry, many people don't like Papa Johns. I like their pan pizza, but got tired of their regular cheese. Hey, it's a New Year. Maybe I'll find new food to eat...lol

Gaia is expensive.... wink

What have you been learning?

I like 50's and lower. The colder the better. emotion_kirakira

What's something that you've actually cooked/baked and ended up really liking it?

I used to find old marbles too. I still have the old marbles. As for the old metal cars..I think my sister donated them to Goodwill. She donates everything to Goodwill. Really annoying.

Do you like Chinese food? Or Indian food? I like indian food. Sadly I've only had it like three times. Once in San Antonio and twice in Germany when I was visiting family.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:09 am
Splodges
Blind Blindness

Yeah...life has a way of making you not high energy. I guess high or moderator or low energy...all has advantages. Maybe moderate's the best, I don't know. There are disadvantages to being low energy, but I imagine there are disadvantages to being high energy as well. It depends on how the person uses that energy. And to answer your question, I am still getting my feet wet, but so far I'm liking the challenge and what I'm learning.

YAY for cold fronts. Mid-50's is nice. A little cold for me...I prefer the mid 60's, no more than mid 70's high. Still nice.

Oh wow. Yeah, I can learn how to cook. Most people can learn. Sometime when my parents aren't monopolizing the kitchen, or when I'm with a friend we might actually bake something tasty. haha

Yeah, that's what we're going to do. Thank you.

I liked barbies and feminine things, but I also liked cars. Mostly I liked to bang them and make car accidents LOL.
Oh wow, you just found two metal toy cars? I wonder who put them there? That's very interesting. And good that you had the sense to clean them up haha...that's some real treasure hunting as a kid, when you dig in the yard and actually FIND something really valuable

They accepted my gift card. Now I have $2 something left on it (pizza+tax+tip costs $23 lol...papa johns is expensive. Lmao...well yeah, don't worry, many people don't like Papa Johns. I like their pan pizza, but got tired of their regular cheese. Hey, it's a New Year. Maybe I'll find new food to eat...lol

Gaia is expensive.... wink

What have you been learning?

I like 50's and lower. The colder the better. emotion_kirakira

What's something that you've actually cooked/baked and ended up really liking it?

I used to find old marbles too. I still have the old marbles. As for the old metal cars..I think my sister donated them to Goodwill. She donates everything to Goodwill. Really annoying.

Do you like Chinese food? Or Indian food? I like indian food. Sadly I've only had it like three times. Once in San Antonio and twice in Germany when I was visiting family.

I've been learning about students with intellectual disabilities. It's a postsecondary transition program for them which helps them build job-related skills to gain employment in the community and also teaches them independent living skills. As part of the program, they will go through internships and independent living experiences on-campus and in the community. Also a lot about Word Documents. (Those tables can be very tricky)

Lol no, I can't do lower than 50's. Then I need a jacket and it's too cold xd

Lol I have not ever cooked or baked anything.

Ohh nice. Marbles are cool. Aww. Did you want to keep them? I have to clean up my closet soon. It's filled with junk. Some stuff will go to people, but other things I'll donate to wherever because there's just so many things. Garage sales are nice when you can sell things. Or if you can sell to a friend and make a little money. Garage sales aren't for me, but I know for other people they can be.

I like Chinese food, especially Panda express. I love their orange chicken. If I can get most things chicken, I'm a happy camper. Big chicken guy. I have barely tried Indian food, so I don't know. I know I've eaten it at some point, but I can't remember when. Some food I don't remember. We're a big American family. We mostly eat American, Italian, and Chinese food. There's not much else. We don't eat at hispanic restauraunts. And we're all picky, but my mom and I are super picky.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Splodges

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:56 pm
Blind Blindness

I've been learning about students with intellectual disabilities. It's a postsecondary transition program for them which helps them build job-related skills to gain employment in the community and also teaches them independent living skills. As part of the program, they will go through internships and independent living experiences on-campus and in the community. Also a lot about Word Documents. (Those tables can be very tricky)

Ohh nice. Marbles are cool. Aww. Did you want to keep them? I have to clean up my closet soon. It's filled with junk. Some stuff will go to people, but other things I'll donate to wherever because there's just so many things. Garage sales are nice when you can sell things. Or if you can sell to a friend and make a little money. Garage sales aren't for me, but I know for other people they can be.

I like Chinese food, especially Panda express. I love their orange chicken. If I can get most things chicken, I'm a happy camper. Big chicken guy. I have barely tried Indian food, so I don't know. I know I've eaten it at some point, but I can't remember when. Some food I don't remember. We're a big American family. We mostly eat American, Italian, and Chinese food. There's not much else. We don't eat at hispanic restauraunts. And we're all picky, but my mom and I are super picky.

Sounds like a lot to learn. Do you get to work with these students?

I got to use my jacket today. It dropped to the 40's over here. heart heart heart

I wanted to keep a little bit of my childhood with me. I used to like garage sales when I was little. Now, I just don't care for them, or flee markets. I have an aunt that usually has garage sales. She'll buy things on sale at stores some times and then sell them for a little more. I think we've even given her a few things to sell for us.

Chinese food is so good. I like Mexican, Italian, American, and Indian food as well. I'm a picky eater too. Like I don't like ketchup on my fries. If ketchup is touching a fry, I will not eat it. I also don't like ketchup in my garden burgers, but I like dipping my burger in Ketchup.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:52 pm
Hi! I'm peace and I've just joined this guild. smile I like CB, word games, and roleplaying (although I haven't had much time for this in a long time). In my spare time I like to read the news, watch movies and anime, sleep, and be cozy all the time. My favorite food is chicken pot pie and my favorite genre of music are semi-oldies and oldies.
Random Fact about me: If I had money to travel, I would love to travel to a lot of different U.S. states!  

peaceful life

8,500 Points
  • Ally Up 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100

tigermushroom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:43 pm
Hey! I'm here because I was invited - thank you for that btw. smile I hope this Guild will enhance my Gaia experience! I just got back into Gaia within the week so it's been taking over my life, haha. Other interests?? What other interests???

Okay, well, I do like games. Anyone here played a little indie RPG known as Star Stealing Prince? If not, you should! It's really fun. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:43 pm
peaceful afternoon
Hi! I'm peace and I've just joined this guild. smile I like CB, word games, and roleplaying (although I haven't had much time for this in a long time). In my spare time I like to read the news, watch movies and anime, sleep, and be cozy all the time. My favorite food is chicken pot pie and my favorite genre of music are semi-oldies and oldies.
Random Fact about me: If I had money to travel, I would love to travel to a lot of different U.S. states!

Hi Peace! We're so glad you're already posting around.

I'm the same. I like reading the news (and watching it), watching movies...and hey, anime does not hurt. Also, the oldies are nice. CB, Word games, and roleplay...pfft yeah for sure. Although, admittedly, I haven't roleplayed in a long time as well.

As far as the travel, that's a nice goal. Most say other countries, so I like that you're different. Welcome to the guild! biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:46 pm
tigermushroom
Hey! I'm here because I was invited - thank you for that btw. smile I hope this Guild will enhance my Gaia experience! I just got back into Gaia within the week so it's been taking over my life, haha. Other interests?? What other interests???

Okay, well, I do like games. Anyone here played a little indie RPG known as Star Stealing Prince? If not, you should! It's really fun. biggrin

Hello there! Thank you for accepting the invite! (I am biased, but I can say that this guild should most definitely enhance your Gaia experience, especially if you put in the effort to post and talk to people cool )

I have not played it, but I will jot a note down in my very cluttered memory space, "Star Stealing Prince", thank you for that.

Welcome to the guild! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:17 pm
Blind Blindness

I'm the same. I like reading the news (and watching it), watching movies...and hey, anime does not hurt. Also, the oldies are nice. CB, Word games, and roleplay...pfft yeah for sure. Although, admittedly, I haven't roleplayed in a long time as well.

As far as the travel, that's a nice goal. Most say other countries, so I like that you're different. Welcome to the guild! biggrin

Thanks for the warm welcome! I loved the front page of the guild and I'm looking forward for fun and random times with all! pirate  

peaceful life

8,500 Points
  • Ally Up 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100

ondottr

Lonely Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:21 pm
Hey all! Thanks for the invite!
My name is Ondottr, or Erin. I'm 26 years old. I'm from Canada but right now I live in Nagano Prefecture in Japan, teaching English!
I come and go on Gaia but I lately I love playing Lake Kindred. I'd like to hang out here and chat to people while I grind haha
Offline, I like to do crafts like knitting, read books, and go snowboarding as much as I can! In the summer I like to hike a lot. I'm also trying to train for a marathon right now, even though I've never been very good at running lol.
I like to study and learn lots of different things, especially related to education, history, and philosophy. I also really like to travel; I've visited quite a few countries already and I hope to live abroad for most of my life!
Looking forward to hanging out here and meeting you folks!
Thanks again for the invite! smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:27 pm
peaceful afternoon
Blind Blindness

Thanks for the warm welcome! I loved the front page of the guild and I'm looking forward for fun and random times with all! pirate

Of course!
Yayyy biggrin wahmbulance  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:55 pm
Ondottr
My name is Ondottr, or Erin. I'm 26 years old. I'm from Canada but right now I live in Nagano Prefecture in Japan, teaching English!
I come and go on Gaia but I lately I love playing Lake Kindred. I'd like to hang out here and chat to people while I grind haha
Offline, I like to do crafts like knitting, read books, and go snowboarding as much as I can! In the summer I like to hike a lot. I'm also trying to train for a marathon right now, even though I've never been very good at running lol.
I like to study and learn lots of different things, especially related to education, history, and philosophy. I also really like to travel; I've visited quite a few countries already and I hope to live abroad for most of my life!

Hi Erin! That is awesome that you teach English in Japan.
26, beat me by 2 years.
You sound like an extremely adventurous person. Quite cultured. I like that you are interested in broadening your horizons and attempting to learn all you can. And you sound incredibly brave and positive, too.
You are so welcome for the invite. Welcome to the guild! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:08 pm
Splodges
Blind Blindness

Sounds like a lot to learn. Do you get to work with these students?

I got to use my jacket today. It dropped to the 40's over here. heart heart heart

I wanted to keep a little bit of my childhood with me. I used to like garage sales when I was little. Now, I just don't care for them, or flee markets. I have an aunt that usually has garage sales. She'll buy things on sale at stores some times and then sell them for a little more. I think we've even given her a few things to sell for us.

Chinese food is so good. I like Mexican, Italian, American, and Indian food as well. I'm a picky eater too. Like I don't like ketchup on my fries. If ketchup is touching a fry, I will not eat it. I also don't like ketchup in my garden burgers, but I like dipping my burger in Ketchup.

Yup. I get to work with all 5 of them. In fact, I will be one of the main people providing support to them during their internships.

What state do you live, if you don't mind me asking? I think the other day it might have dropped into the 50's. Usually it's 60's or 70's...even at this time of year. xd But by 10 a.m., the temperature is almost back to normal. It warms up so fast.

Lol interesting. I like ketchup on fries, but I don't like mustard. And I just don't care for ketchup on my burgers or hot dogs. I'm super picky in that, I don't even like tacos. Seriously...who invented me. Lol
Glad we both love Panda Express (remembered from previous discussion). Going to have it tomorrow (today-Sunday)....while watching the NFL playoff game.

I just wouldn't care to have people over to our house midday and have to show them items and haggle over prices. I'm not very sociable as it is. I don't really want to have to lug items in the front yard and wait who knows how long to sell them to who knows what type of people at what price. That's why....charity is such a nice thing. Friends are nice things. Garbage bags are nice things. And as you mentioned in your example, people who sell things for you are nice things. Lol. Oh and online if you do that kind of thing.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

ondottr

Lonely Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:42 pm
Blind Blindness
Ondottr

Hi Erin! That is awesome that you teach English in Japan.
26, beat me by 2 years.
You sound like an extremely adventurous person. Quite cultured. I like that you are interested in broadening your horizons and attempting to learn all you can. And you sound incredibly brave and positive, too.
You are so welcome for the invite. Welcome to the guild! biggrin

I really like it here! I'd planned to stay for a year and then go somewhere else, but I already renewed my contract once and I can see myself doing a third year after that. To my surprise I really love Japan and I'd like to stay for a while. I tend to get bored after a couple years in the same place but the longer I stay here, the more reasons I have to stay even longer yanno?
Thanks for saying so! biggrin I've just got really itchy feet haha - always wanna travel and see something new!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:58 pm
Blind Blindness

Yup. I get to work with all 5 of them. In fact, I will be one of the main people providing support to them during their internships.

What state do you live, if you don't mind me asking? I think the other day it might have dropped into the 50's. Usually it's 60's or 70's...even at this time of year. xd But by 10 a.m., the temperature is almost back to normal. It warms up so fast.

Lol interesting. I like ketchup on fries, but I don't like mustard. And I just don't care for ketchup on my burgers or hot dogs. I'm super picky in that, I don't even like tacos. Seriously...who invented me. Lol
Glad we both love Panda Express (remembered from previous discussion). Going to have it tomorrow (today-Sunday)....while watching the NFL playoff game.

I just wouldn't care to have people over to our house midday and have to show them items and haggle over prices. I'm not very sociable as it is. I don't really want to have to lug items in the front yard and wait who knows how long to sell them to who knows what type of people at what price. That's why....charity is such a nice thing. Friends are nice things. Garbage bags are nice things. And as you mentioned in your example, people who sell things for you are nice things. Lol. Oh and online if you do that kind of thing.

Oh that sounds awesome. ^.^ I'm sure they appreciate your help. I think it's really cool what you're doing in helping them out.

I live in Texas. It's chilly tonight. It warmed up a little bit, but it's still a little cold. I love it. Just wished it was colder though. My dad said it's supposed to warm up to the 80's on Wednesday. gonk BUT it's suppose to drop back down Friday night I believe. So there's that to look forward to.

I LOVE tacos. Not one of my favourite foods though. I do still love eating them. Especially breakfast tacos. I made fried potatoes yesterday. My dad and I made potato tacos for lunch. It was so yummy. I like mustard in my burgers as well as mayonnaise. Like mix the mustard and mayo together and you have some awesome sauce.~

I don't blame you. I'm not very sociable either. I'm pretty shy and quiet. Plus I enjoy my own company. Besides even being around people no matter the number can trigger my anxiety. So I feel better alone.  

Splodges

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers