Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:29 pm
Rahenno watched as the second monster emerged from the jaws of the gate. He flared his two tails around wildly as he readyed himself. He slightlyleaned forward and before anyone could blink, was gone. He was charging at sppeds only Sharingan can see. Within about 2 seconds was in front of the rock beast. Maybe this one has a gem to, now to find it... He thought scanning for a way up the beast. He saw what seem to be a path in the left hand. He took his chances and tried to scale the monster.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:32 pm
"That's a big one..." muttered Xantos. He pondered his next move to keep the Angel occupied. "Rahenno, try to do the same thing you did to the fire beast." He said and looked at the Angel again. "Alright...I'm going to need something that he can't fly away from...but what?" He sat on his chainsaw sword for a while and kept thinking. "I've got it..." He made handseals then lifted up his eye patch, revealing his eternal mangekyou sharingan. His silver byakugan deactivated and he focused on the archangle. "Amaterasu." He watched with anticipation for the black flames of amaterasu to form on the angel. "Good thing I've got eternal...or this would blind me a good bit...don't let that demon overtake you Rahenno. Take caution."

Amaterasu (Goddess of the Sun Heavenly Illumination Technique)
Description: Amaterasu is a Ninjutsu technique which uses the Mangekyou form of the Sharingan eye to create a powerful black fire. It has been said that anything within the Mangekyou's vision will burn to ash if consumed by the fire. The fire itself is said to burn for 7 days and 7 nights. Because of the amount of chakra needed to use the technique, it can only be used on a very limited basis daily. Though it is regarded as the strongest of Mangekyou's physical attacks, usage of the ability will degrade the eye further and lead the user to blindness.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:25 pm

Angel flew into sight of the guards. He was already thinking of several loopholes in the system. Several of which could simply be exploited by anyone with half of a brain. The bird he was sitting on did a sudden nose dive and went almost straight into the ground, slowing down to a halt just before colliding with the soil. It hit the ground with an immense amount of force still, causing Angels weapons to rattle, and causing him to move slightly. The bird disappeared, since it was no longer needed. He began to observe the environment, since one of the mist 7 after him could be anywhere in the perimeter. He was not sure if they were chasing him, but he knew they would soon be back on his tail. The light breeze made his cloak wave, making only a small bit of sound. He began to slowly walk forward, cautiously, as if there was a mine field in front of him, and every step farther could mean death. It was just the way he chose to do things. It was much safer.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:29 pm
Ariana walked past the gates heading out of the village seeming to be quite pissed off.
~haha this I like, but calm down~
Ariana ignored the voice and kept walking as chakra steamed around her body  

Bodhisattva Empress

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:34 pm
Sojiro, a safe distance away, saw the crystal rex charge from the gate. Seeing that the other shinobi were handling it well, he decided he would stay out of it for now. If they couldn't destroy the gem, he'd simply create a horizontal wall of bamboo for it to trip on, thereby shattering the crystal beast with its own weight.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:40 pm
Rahenno could faintly hear Xantos, but he nodded understandably. He went to the back of the beast. He run around to back and started to search around the back. He came up with nothing. Maybe he had to wait until the beast attacked for any signs of an opening.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:13 pm

Angel was about to go into the village when he noticed a gigantic crystal beast. How could he have missed that. He jumped closer to it, moving almost 100 yards in one jump. A new record for him. He landed next to Rahenno. "What the f*** is that?" Was all he said, probably not the best thing to say, but it slipped.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:28 am
As the fight was going on, Yokai was totally exhuasted from using that powerful jutsu, and wasting on that much chakra. He decided to rest for a few moments and so he ran and his behind a tree.

Dripples

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:04 pm
Lightning slammed behind the man with the Mangekyo. A young hakama and gi clad teen appeared from the impact crater.
"Sir... don't kill the Archangel! If you do, Mikyo Yami will never return to this world!" He said it emphatically, hoping the man got his message. Then he saw his sensei standing to one side, and ran over to him.
"Kazuo-sensei.... good-bye. I'm probably going to die with what I'm about to try, but to defend Kumo, I must use what I learned. Each beast that the Archangel summons has a specific element is weak to, the earth beast's is probably fire. The gem of the beast must be destroyed. There are three remaining inside the gate.. and that is where I am going."

His short explanation about the beast's done, Shinji turned. Staring at the gate, he knew he would need all the skill he could possibly muster just to reach the gateway.
"Oh well.... not much sense in hiding it anymore..." He muttered. White bandages arced down from the sky and wrapped around him.
"Let's dance..." He took off, dashing for the gate. He tried avoiding the Archangel, figuring the powerful entity wouldn't register him as a threat.
Let's see what's behind door number one...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:39 pm
User Image
_____________Kazuo Hatake____
"Fear my white blade..."
ANBU of Cloud Village and Mist 7 member

User ImageKazuo looks at Shinji as he gives his speech then pauses before he begins his run. "Don't leave me out, i'm coming too." Kazuo slid out his seven tailed lesser sword and runs alongside Shinji ready to protect him with his life. It didn't matter to Kazuo wether or not the archangel would sense them, Shinji needed protection and Kazuo wasn't about to leave him without it.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:43 pm
Shinji skidded to a halt.
"Sensei.. don't follow me.. I'm going through that gate.. I was told that those who go through... are no longer human. A place of deepest fear, no hope... Hell lies beyond that gate Sensei. Stay here, and train the next generation ne?" He gave a small smile at Kazuo, then took off again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:58 pm
User Image
_____________Kazuo Hatake____
"Fear my white blade..."
ANBU of Cloud Village and Mist 7 member

User ImageAfter Shinji stops and speaks Kazuo places a hand on his shoulder. "Shinji you are by far the best student I have ever had. I know you will save us, thank you." he smiles as a tear comes out of his right eye and rolls down his cheek and stop on his face mask. "I will train the next generation...Be strong...Shinji...Goodbye." Kazuo released his shoulder and Shinji was off. Kazuo was the proudest teacher in the whole world as he watched his student take off.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Plexilate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:16 pm
Sano turned to the one remaining Jono still at the gates with the fight to his rear. "So, uhh...What are we supposed to do now? They seem to have something going on that negates the meeting, unless they still have the meeting going on now? Are we done? Or what?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:17 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu felt like she was just about to fall..she then felt happy....she wanted to die since now she has no one in her life.She then came to her sences as she left to a safer place.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Konton Bloodline

My Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYWOxuh33dw
User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:45 pm
Four hundred yards from the beast and the fight, Shinji realized something.
Oh no.. I have no clue what the order to destroy them is... I need to faind out.. Carge-san! He thrust his hands downwards, the white bandages ripping into the earth to slow him down. He began running back to the Dorms, beginning to feel something wrong.
"Raiton...Raikou Henge" He muttered as he ran, flashing away.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games