Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3948 3949 3950 3951 3952 3953 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:01 pm
crying *massive hugs for sickly Tana*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:42 pm
Aww I'm sorry to hear that Tana. Having a weak immune system sucks.

-------

So this week has dragged on.... I feel like I've experienced two weeks in the time it's taken this week to come to a close

TwinkelenS t a r

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:04 pm
sad  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:56 pm
*returns the massive hugs wiff Talon-samasama* Thanks guys, it sucks but I've learned to live with it.
---
Might be getting a bartender / catering job. It would be my first legitimate job since moving out here. *shrugs* It would be nice, in the scheme of things.

Tanakietsu

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:11 pm
                Soooooo, I'm thinking....

Maybe this summer, after finals, I'll try and make a project of bringing new people into the RPR?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:40 pm
*chooses not to snuggle with sick people on policy*

Bartending makes good money sometimes and if you like meeting interesting people I could see how it would be a lot of fun-- you're in Seattle, ne? Interesting people abound.

Great idea welian, any ideas how to go about it? I'd be happy to help whenever I find time!

IRL ??'s: Why should a school which has had my financial aid information since December need until "the middle of April" to figure out if they are going to give me money...? And if so, why did they tell me last week I was accepted if I literally won't be able to know if I can go there until April maybe 1 week before I have to say if I'm going there one way or the other...?  

Electric Kool-Aid

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:13 pm
I hear Portland has stranger people . . .. and I want to move there. rofl

Welian- you know my feelings, love. Anything you want to try, I will join in. heart wink

Huzzah for Tanaaaaa!!!

and for shits and giggles, Gandhi vs Martin Luther King Jr.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:02 am
                Captain, you are far too kind to me. If only I could still make jailbait jokes!

At the moment, my latest project is an arranged marriage roleplay in Barton Town. Very overused genre, but I said "what the hell" and went for it. It's got purposefully dysfunctional (as in chosen completely randomly regardless of sex/gender of the characters) pairings, and people are probably going to die. We already have a scary psycho princess and a couple of conniving gods.

Now I'm just waiting for one more slot to be filled - the third prince/princess from Diat - before I can make the other half of the pairings solid and official.

I'm also still half-hoping that someone will take up a character based on that throwaway joke about a "nationalist zealot cult leader"....

sdflsdkjdsfs

Guys.

Don't ever run a roleplay that requires planning, okay? Planning sucks.

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:58 pm
welian
Captain, you are far too kind to me. If only I could still make jailbait jokes!

You needn't be illegal age to tempt, my dear.

And every RP I have tried to run died painfully. I even did a Ronin Warriors one that went very poorly. v_v A part of me wants to bring that back up again.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:55 am
-rolls in-

Woo... I just asked Lanzer if I could post a thread asking for donations. >>

I volunteer at a big cat sanctuary on Sat. and we need money to be able to move our facility to it's new home next year. Gonna cost us over 1 mil to do so. Soooo Imma hit up all the broke teenagers on Gaia for money. xD Any little bit counts right?

TwinkelenS t a r

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:48 pm
I'd donate if I had anything to add. crying Love kitties, big and small.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:04 am
Aw, well thank you. n_n

Yeah... I don't have any money either so I volunteer.

A friend and I are getting ready to start singing and playing the acoustic guitar at random places for donations. We will see how that turns out.

TwinkelenS t a r

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:27 pm
you are braver than I! Then again, the songs I enjoy are not ones generally considered popular on a street corner. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:24 am
Hah! Well we are still in the "talking" phase, so there aren't any street corners in our future just yet. [That's a sentence you don't read every day]

We are planning on doing mostly singer/songwriter folk music. Things that are easy and simple, yet pretty, to play on the guitar. Now if only I could find a better guitarist. [My friend has rhythm issues and I am just starting guitar lessons so I can't play for us]

TwinkelenS t a r

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:37 am
Disclaimer

I am a massive perv, and hearing a woman standing on a street corner is an open invitation to make inappropriate comments. sweatdrop  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3948 3949 3950 3951 3952 3953 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games