Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3953 3954 3955 3956 3957 3958 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

DarkScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:01 am
AlmostDoctorWhoAlmostDoctorWhoAlmostDoctorWHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:32 pm
Someone sounds a little excited to see Matt Smith on the screen again. I personally adore Jenna Louise Coleman. I think she's an absolute doll. Gorgeous too. n_n I'm also excited for the Doctor. x3
---
Don't get me wrong. I love all you guys, but I still get a little shaken up by the idea of a meet-up. Don't really know the reason behind it myself, but it's there. *loves and hugs to everyone*  

Tanakietsu

TwinkelenS t a r

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:18 pm
Aw Tana is scared!

-whispers- meeting others from the internet scares me too-  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:12 pm
I . . . have yet to embrace Matt Smith's Doctor. I far preferred Tennant's version. emo "I don't wanna go." Man-tears. Fighting the man tears.

Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDj7gvc_dsA

you have nothing to fear from me. I will never force somebody to do anything they dont wanna. even meet me. crying  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:21 am
Finally saw Wreck It Ralph . . . was okay, not seeing why everybody in nerddom was going apeshit for it. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:27 am
Were people going really apeshit over Wreck It Ralph? -must not be nerdy enough-  

TwinkelenS t a r

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:16 pm
I never watched it, but I had merely gotten the impression it was going to be 'just' another animated movie.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:34 pm
                Man, Wreck-It-Ralph was GREAT. It was well-written, the graphics were gorgeous, the details were cute, and the video game tropes and visual references/gags were (imo) hilarious.

"WHY DO I FIX EVERYTHING I TOUCH?!"

Felix reminds me so much of one of my favorite priests, it's great. Almost the exact same accent.

I'm sucker for puns, so s**t like "Game Central Station" was goddamned gold to me.

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

TwinkelenS t a r

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:46 pm
You make me want to watch the movie, Welian. Such enthusiasm.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:32 pm
Alexander Magnus
Finally saw Wreck It Ralph . . . was okay, not seeing why everybody in nerddom was going apeshit for it. confused
nostalgia all about it...

and yes, Tennant's doctor was the best, but I am also a huge fan of Eccleston  

shinka134

Lonely Sailor

12,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:43 pm
shinka134
Alexander Magnus
nostalgia all about it...

and yes, Tennant's doctor was the best, but I am also a huge fan of Eccleston

Ralph was a good film, I am not taking that away from it. It even gave me a minor case of "the feels" when the climactic moment of the final act occurred. I was thinking of one thing from his pose, though.

Iron Giant saying "Superman."

Tennant is my doctor. He was perfect for me, a wonderful mix of passion and power, nerdly and action. He was it. Now Eccleston?! All due respect, but are you out of your mind??? Even the actor said he did not want to do the role. When the actor doesn't like his/her role, it shows in performance. To each their own, but man . . . I have to seriously disagree with you on that one.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:45 pm
Magni Prime

Tennant is my doctor. He was perfect for me, a wonderful mix of passion and power, nerdly and action. He was it. Now Eccleston?! All due respect, but are you out of your mind??? Even the actor said he did not want to do the role. When the actor doesn't like his/her role, it shows in performance. To each their own, but man . . . I have to seriously disagree with you on that one.
you can disagree all you want, I liked him and that's that. I'm not saying he was my favorite, I just said I thought he was good.  

shinka134

Lonely Sailor

12,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:00 pm
Just finished watching the PAX East concert. Man, was that pretty great.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:14 am
The closest I came was seeing a video about Boston and what else there is to do there. sweatdrop  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:08 pm
Looking forward to PAX Prime now that I live in Seattle. n_n But at this point I feel like video games might be too heavy of a presence in my life and I might need to take a few steps back ... so my eyes don't get worse. x3 Joke huehuehue
---
*hugs for mon capiton*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3953 3954 3955 3956 3957 3958 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games