Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3955 3956 3957 3958 3959 3960 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:58 am
Hello?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:33 pm
I am scured to click the links  

TwinkelenS t a r

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:29 am
The links are fine. Sorry nii-sama, I got a little carried away with the idea, and I'm not quite done yet. x3 I'll post it later when I'm done. It has also brought up an idea I might want to pursue in the guild, but it isn't an actual roleplay. >_>;;; Go figure Tana has an RP related idea in an RP guild that isn't an actual RP. He so good at this.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm
The links are safe- they are to a randomized page in the superpower wiki. Just a little time waster, I promise.

Ohh? What idea is that, Tanakins?

ummm . . . if anybody wants to RP, I am seriously looking to recruit for a bleach-based game. Of course, there are far more than just hollows and shimigami available. There are also vampires, werewolves, and the others here . . .
❖ Class Specifics

This section will explain all areas that are specific to each class. If a section does not pertain to you or your character, feel free to skip it. While all of the specifics cannot be listed here, the most general rules and guidelines are listed. If you have any questions, again feel free to PM a mod or post it in the questions thread.

( Humans ) Spiritual Power

The "Spiritual Power" for Humans is their special attribute. This is completely different from the status "Spiritual Power". Their special attribute is basically an ability that makes them unique. It can be anything from being able to control an element to manipulating electronics. It is like a free 25 level custom. Rules on making the human spiritual power can be found here.

Their class abilities can be found here, at the Spirit Dojo.

( Shinigami ) Zanpakuto

The basic weapon that all Shinigami have is the "Zanpakuto". Thus, every starting Shinigami will have a Zanpakuto, but they will not know its' name. That means that it will be a normal sword until your total Reiatsu reaches 50 (you unlock your Shikai at this point). Similarly, you will not be able to use your Bankai until you get 50 status points in one stat. All Zanpakuto's must be approved, and you can do that (and find the general rules for making them) here.

Their class abilities can be found here, at the Shinigami Academy.

( Quincy ) Quincy Cross

The Quincy Cross is the basic medium through which a Quincy draws spiritual energy to form their bow. Each Quincy starts off with a regular Quincy Cross with no attributes. As they increase in power, they can change their Quincy Cross here. The Quincy Cross section of a profile does not need changed at all by you.

Their class abilities can be found here, at Souken Falls.

( Hollows ) Spiritual Powers (3) & Special Attributes

Spiritual Powers for Hollows are three abilities that your character starts out with from the start. They can be anything from shooting energy beams from their mouth to being able to jump really high. The Special Attributes are physical or other characteristics that distinguish your character from other Hollows and are for aesthetic purposes only. All of these need to be approved here. That thread also explains the basic guidelines for them.

Their class abilities can be found here, at Muchos.

( Bount(o) ) Dolls

A Bount really holds no true power at first other than their ability to control a single "Doll", which is a separate being from itself. This being can take any form; from a human to an inanimate object. They acquire one simple level 25 custom. You would need to create your Doll and have it approved here. The Doll's ability will need to be approved in this thread, however. Please make sure to post in the correct areas!

Their class abilities can be found here, at Kariya Cavern.

( Mod-Souls ) Specialty

A Mod-Soul gets a single special ability to start out with. It is equal to a level 25 custom, and needs to be approved here. This ability can be anything from controlling an element to transforming into a small bug. They also can have a simple weapon (with no special abilities), but it is optional.

Their class abilities can be found here, at the Warehouse District.

( Shinobi ) Elements

The Shinobi are ninjas who base their power off of the elements. Upon first creation, they need to choose a base element. They will only be able to learn the skills that attach to that element, so make sure to choose wisely. They can be found here. They also get a special ability known as their Elemental Power. It is equal to a level 25 custom, and must be approved here. The Special Attributes are RP only things that relate to their element. For example, if their element is Fire, then their special attribute might be being able to walk across fire easily.

Their class abilities can be found here, at the Hidden Village.

( Blank ) Spiritual Power

The Blanks get a very basic ability known as their "Spiritual Power" that is equivalent to a level 25 custom ability. They must be created and approved here.

Their class abilities can be found here, at Stonehenge Circle.

Yeah, shameless begging for those interested, but hey- I could use more activity there. sweatdrop  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:40 pm
My idea stems from the majority of this post in which we post and flesh out potential characters for funzies. I've noticed I've started to slack a bit in the creativity department for characters for RP's but this would also help potential novel writing on my part (as a notification of selfish motivation) It's not a ground breaking idea and I doubt people'd actually use it but myself, but I would certainly use it for a time if I don't get too distracted. Plus, it would also be beneficial to get other people's opinions on a character, especially if supernatural abilities are broken / evoke godmodding. So this wouldn't be for me specifically, but everyone. n_n.

This is for nii-samas end of the world rng stuff. I'm going to section this off in chunks. I apologize for how long this could end up.

First rolls: Space/Time Migration (I'm assuming this is reduced to dimensional teleport otherwise actually doing this could be difficult) and Sealed Forms (I'm going to opt with living in a dormant state which via a trigger system unlocks potential forms)

Second roll: I got a seven. u_u How tragically like Tana's luck when he wants to be a good guy.
----
These rolls seem to build the kind of sneaky bastards (ie characters I love) which do not have much physical presence, but are evil and merciless. Since the details of the second role indicate that this character is not the leader of the "illuminati"-esque organization, I'm going to believe this character has his own agenda that he is manipulating his position(s) in the group in order to advance said agenda.

Having a mix of Time/Space travel (I like travel more than migration. Blech on that word.) and sealed form I'm going to go ahead and say that the sealed form does not increase physical strength, but instead refers to a demonic/animalistic transformation which focuses more on intimidation, heightened senses, and swiftness/stamina. No ki abilities for this character either: no hadokens of any type. I'm also going to manage this power fighting handicap by supplying him with a silence rifle and side-arm which can be modified to suit needs. To cripple the almighty power of Time/Space travel I'm going to suggest that using this ability for time travel has a very hefty casting/cooldown time and should be used sparingly. Spatial teleportation doesn't really seem all too powerful considering I'm not giving him Goku powers. However, the teleportation can only be in a physically still state; the character cannot manipulate portal teleportation, nor can teleport while doing an action. No teleport insta-shooting. I hate that. >_>;;
---
Summation: Blaine Maxwell Devot is a mid-ranked Illuminati member who is ambitious, cunning, devious, silver tongued, and disloyal. While he respects the highest tiered echelon, any rank lower than that means but stepping stones for his own advancement. His goals do not necessarily agree with the organization, but the means of achieving both ambitions are similar enough that Blaine decided he would take advantage until the moment in which he can make a power play. Blaine also has an insatiable curiosity for human response and capabilities.
Blaine is not physically strong, yet he can be arrogant and overzealous when someone presses the right triggers. He is egotistical and talks in very condescending tones, but can be an a** kisser when the time is right. When it comes to combat, Blaine cannot hold his own when it is close combat. However, his teleportation abilities can allow him to make use of long range combat. He is particularly fond of assault rifles and side-arms. When in combat, Blaine is very sadistic and uses the single shot capability of the rifle to slowly chip away and torture his enemies through bodily harm and psychological warfare. However, once confronted in close range, Blaine is typically very cowardly and fearful. He is quick to use his teleport if he can, and when he cannot he will manage whatever dirty trick he can to get away from harm of his own person. When driven into the furthers corner, Blaine's can transform into his sealed state as a trump card. When his true form is unleashed, his body takes on a very anthropomorphic panther transformation. His skin becomes covered in black fur, but most of his facial features remain human. Once transformed, Blaine's speed increases, but what's most fearsome are his monstrously increased stamina and endurance levels.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:10 am
well I havn't been in here in a while, how is every body?  

shinka134

Lonely Sailor

12,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:11 pm
weary, and procrastinating, how about you?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:35 am
-waves at Shinka- Hello! I am doing okay, how are you?

-----------

I think I have a gluten intolerance. -.- I had bread last night and I have been in pain ever since. This is very sad news to me though because I love bread. -sobs- I really should get tested to make sure it's not some other random food allergy that is giving me issues.

TwinkelenS t a r

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:04 am
My condolences! *hugs for Twinkle*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:03 pm
Hello, I am an old member making a new appearance. Hope to make a few friends. Role playing has been a passion of mine for a long time, cant get enough of it. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good rp to join?  

cloud_wingedwarrior

TwinkelenS t a r

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:53 am
-huggles Tana-

Hello Cloud, lovely to meet you! If you are interested in fantasy, I am in a lovely fantasy rp at the moment. The link can be found in my signature. n_n

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:18 pm
*shuffles in awkwardly*

Well, hello everyone.
Been quite a while sweatdrop  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

TwinkelenS t a r

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:21 pm
Hello Giyari n_n  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:33 pm
*stretches out* Tana went away for the weekend and stayed with some friends. It was nice. n_n  

Tanakietsu

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:49 am
                I'm spending this weekend with friends!!! The whole weekend, which means I have to really carefully about when I do my schoolwork this week and next week.... @____@

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3955 3956 3957 3958 3959 3960 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games