Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3957 3958 3959 3960 3961 3962 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:36 pm

Raine is wtaching Whose Line is it Anyway....I can't help but laughing at their funniness!!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:37 pm

Oh no, poor Razzle Dazzle.

PrincessRyoko

maxochrome effect
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:38 pm

ja, parents fighting is the worst. My mom and dad fight all the time.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:38 pm

User Imageand who is Jeff again? @_@;;

40 year old boyfriends !@_@;;;

07.09.06 heart
[ K ][ u ][ r ][ a ][ i ][ & ][ P ][ i ][ ~ ]

KuraiGekkou

xSweetxAngelx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:40 pm

I <3<3 Akatsuki

Si Kurai, Jeff is the mid 40's boyfriend.

I <3<3 Akatsuki

@Rayne Dayne: Haha, I love that show!

@Ryofinpolly: No, it's fine. There are other people who have it worse. I'm actually...lucky.

@Maxxie: I hated it when my parents fought. It always got so violent...but, like I to Ryofinpolly, it's fine now ^^;

@Kurai: Haha, Jeff is mother's boyfriend. (Mother is 40.)

The Razz

Anxious Noob

JoY_AnGel

I have to post..

..alot..

of places.. '
...need to find a good shop ::mutters to thy self::
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:42 pm

The Razz
@Rayne Dayne: Haha, I love that show!

@Ryofinpolly: No, it's fine. There are other people who have it worse. I'm actually...lucky.

@Maxxie: I hated it when my parents fought. It always got so violent...but, like I to Ryofinpolly, it's fine now ^^;

@Kurai: Haha, Jeff is mother's boyfriend. (Mother is 40.)
ehh.. I won't even say the stuff my dad's done. He makes me so mad sometimes.

maxochrome effect
Crew

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:43 pm

Razzle!^^*huggle*Yes...Colin was an insult comic who was reincarcerated as a blood sucking leech...Ahhh so great.

EDIT:

Our parents all do things that we hate them for..believe me..Raine has her share of hating her daddy. Sometimes they don't know any better cause they think they're doing good for us, but it takes us to tell them that it isn't cool for them to stop.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:43 pm

My parents never really fought at all. They loved each other. Though, mom use to get mad at my dad because he always spoils my brother, my sister, and I. xP My friends even said I had cool parents, but I dunno about that. xD.

Yeah, I have a twin, its pretty neat. Sometimes we would say the same thing at the same time. We one time said "No duh, dude" at the same time, it was funny. Also, we sometimes have the same dreams and talk to each other in our dreams.

And my brother, the wierdo who plays video games and likes to think he's the best thing in the world, well, he sleep walks. @3@;;

I have a wierd family.

Ai`
Crew

xSweetxAngelx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:45 pm

I <3<3 Akatsuki

My brother sleep talks and walks. One time I was up all night watching TV he randomly comes out and starts a small conversation about what im watching then he goes back in. The following day I ask him why he came out last night, he says,
"What are you talking about?"
kind of freaky =/

I <3<3 Akatsuki
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:46 pm

I wish I had a twin..

lucky Ai-y..

XD My dad tlaks to me and my sisters like were horses..

XDMy Family cna adpat to any situation I swear,me being a veggie,my sister being diabtic((and syliac)),mum not being abel to drive for one whoel eyar (9trust me..IT WAS TOUGH))

JoY_AnGel

maxochrome effect
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:47 pm

I sleep sit-up. It's weird. My sister said that one time she came home and I sat up, and she asked if my other sister was home and I didn't answer, and sat back down (I slept in the living room that night). supposedly that happens a lot. the irony of the whole situation is that I can't do push ups to save my life.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:48 pm

@Max: I know how that feels >.< But we all move on, right? ^^

@Rayne Dayne: I think I've seen that one! xD I loved it.

@Ai: Aww, I wish I had a twin. I have an older sister, who's exactly 11 months apart from me(I was born October 12, 1991- she was born November 12, 1990), but it's not the same as a twin. You're lucky ^.^

Haha, those weird brothers. Is he older or younger? -thinks he's older-.

Ahh, you're so lucky to have parents who love each other. ^^ I'm glad you live with a happy family!

The Razz

Anxious Noob

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3957 3958 3959 3960 3961 3962 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games