Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Ryoaka

Draconian Treasure-Seeker

28,525 Points
  • Pied Piper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:51 pm
Hello and thanks for the invite. xd

I'm male but prefer to have a female avi. Hope that doesn't bother anyone. sweatdrop
My favorite color is blue and my favorite food is pizza. yum_pizza I also like tacos. xd
I'm a kin hunter/collector and (gaia) alchemist. I like to paint (though I may never be good enough to make money from it) and I love watching cartoons. biggrin
Although I'm not much of a poster, I will try to post something every so often. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:03 pm
Ryoaka

I'm male but prefer to have a female avi. Hope that doesn't bother anyone. sweatdrop
My favorite color is blue and my favorite food is pizza. yum_pizza I also like tacos. xd
I'm a kin hunter/collector and (gaia) alchemist. I like to paint (though I may never be good enough to make money from it) and I love watching cartoons. biggrin
Although I'm not much of a poster, I will try to post something every so often. 3nodding

You are very welcome! We are so sorry for taking our sweet time to welcome you. Horrible us.

And no, that doesn't bother me. I'm male as well, but I have a female looking avatar. We are all about gender expression here.

My favorite color is blue AND my favorite food is pizza. Wow.

Lake Kindred people in our guild ranks. Kin rental thread in this guild, too. You'll find good company for love of Lake Kindred. Artists and cartoon lovers here as well.

Please do post if you can. We will love you for it.

Welcome to the guild! biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:07 pm
Ondottr
Blind Blindness
Ondottr
Hey all! Thanks for the invite!
My name is Ondottr, or Erin. I'm 26 years old. I'm from Canada but right now I live in Nagano Prefecture in Japan, teaching English!
I come and go on Gaia but I lately I love playing Lake Kindred. I'd like to hang out here and chat to people while I grind haha
Offline, I like to do crafts like knitting, read books, and go snowboarding as much as I can! In the summer I like to hike a lot. I'm also trying to train for a marathon right now, even though I've never been very good at running lol.
I like to study and learn lots of different things, especially related to education, history, and philosophy. I also really like to travel; I've visited quite a few countries already and I hope to live abroad for most of my life!
Looking forward to hanging out here and meeting you folks!
Thanks again for the invite! smile

Hi Erin! That is awesome that you teach English in Japan.
26, beat me by 2 years.
You sound like an extremely adventurous person. Quite cultured. I like that you are interested in broadening your horizons and attempting to learn all you can. And you sound incredibly brave and positive, too.
You are so welcome for the invite. Welcome to the guild! biggrin

I really like it here! I'd planned to stay for a year and then go somewhere else, but I already renewed my contract once and I can see myself doing a third year after that. To my surprise I really love Japan and I'd like to stay for a while. I tend to get bored after a couple years in the same place but the longer I stay here, the more reasons I have to stay even longer yanno?
Thanks for saying so! biggrin I've just got really itchy feet haha - always wanna travel and see something new!

You are welcome! My friend who went to Japan loved it there. It is indeed a place to marvel, explore, and experience a new culture. I say if you want to stay there, be happy and stay there. Sometimes you just want to settle down (and who knows, maybe meet a Japanese husband or wife!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:17 pm
Splodges
Blind Blindness

Yup. I get to work with all 5 of them. In fact, I will be one of the main people providing support to them during their internships.

What state do you live, if you don't mind me asking? I think the other day it might have dropped into the 50's. Usually it's 60's or 70's...even at this time of year. xd But by 10 a.m., the temperature is almost back to normal. It warms up so fast.

Lol interesting. I like ketchup on fries, but I don't like mustard. And I just don't care for ketchup on my burgers or hot dogs. I'm super picky in that, I don't even like tacos. Seriously...who invented me. Lol
Glad we both love Panda Express (remembered from previous discussion). Going to have it tomorrow (today-Sunday)....while watching the NFL playoff game.

I just wouldn't care to have people over to our house midday and have to show them items and haggle over prices. I'm not very sociable as it is. I don't really want to have to lug items in the front yard and wait who knows how long to sell them to who knows what type of people at what price. That's why....charity is such a nice thing. Friends are nice things. Garbage bags are nice things. And as you mentioned in your example, people who sell things for you are nice things. Lol. Oh and online if you do that kind of thing.

Oh that sounds awesome. ^.^ I'm sure they appreciate your help. I think it's really cool what you're doing in helping them out.

I live in Texas. It's chilly tonight. It warmed up a little bit, but it's still a little cold. I love it. Just wished it was colder though. My dad said it's supposed to warm up to the 80's on Wednesday. gonk BUT it's suppose to drop back down Friday night I believe. So there's that to look forward to.

I LOVE tacos. Not one of my favourite foods though. I do still love eating them. Especially breakfast tacos. I made fried potatoes yesterday. My dad and I made potato tacos for lunch. It was so yummy. I like mustard in my burgers as well as mayonnaise. Like mix the mustard and mayo together and you have some awesome sauce.~

I don't blame you. I'm not very sociable either. I'm pretty shy and quiet. Plus I enjoy my own company. Besides even being around people no matter the number can trigger my anxiety. So I feel better alone.

Sorry for the late reply! First week of school. Busy, busy.

Thanks for the support and positivity! biggrin

Don't like the 80's in the summer. It was cold once last week, and by cold I mean cool, so...it's only got 1 more month to be cold. February's our coldest month, barely, so we'll see how that goes.

Noooo...I no like mustard or mayonnaise. Satan has taken over. twisted
Lol I kid, I kid.

Yeah, quiet and shy describes me pretty well. People and me tend to be quite different. Though I'm going to need to talk more for my graduate classes. I'll get through it, though. Personal growth.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Ryoaka

Draconian Treasure-Seeker

28,525 Points
  • Pied Piper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:36 pm
Blind Blindness
Ryoaka

You are very welcome! We are so sorry for taking our sweet time to welcome you. Horrible us.

And no, that doesn't bother me. I'm male as well, but I have a female looking avatar. We are all about gender expression here.

My favorite color is blue AND my favorite food is pizza. Wow.

Lake Kindred people in our guild ranks. Kin rental thread in this guild, too. You'll find good company for love of Lake Kindred. Artists and cartoon lovers here as well.

Please do post if you can. We will love you for it.

Thank you for the welcome. It being a little late doesn't matter one bit. xd
I'll have to check out the kin areas of the guild then. 3nodding
The whole guild sounds like a fun and friendly place. xd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:09 pm
Blind Blindness

Sorry for the late reply! First week of school. Busy, busy.

Thanks for the support and positivity! biggrin

Don't like the 80's in the summer. It was cold once last week, and by cold I mean cool, so...it's only got 1 more month to be cold. February's our coldest month, barely, so we'll see how that goes.

Noooo...I no like mustard or mayonnaise. Satan has taken over. twisted
Lol I kid, I kid.

Yeah, quiet and shy describes me pretty well. People and me tend to be quite different. Though I'm going to need to talk more for my graduate classes. I'll get through it, though. Personal growth.

It's cool.~
How was your first week?

I think my perfect temp would be mid 70's and lower. Anything above that here is just horrible. It seriously feels like you step out into a oven over here during the summer.

Bwahahahaha eat my mustard!! Jk. I love mustard, but my favourite mustard is brown mustard. I had this brown mustard that was "hot brown mustard". It wasn't hot, but it did taste really good. I should try looking for it again.

You probably just need to get used to talking in front of people. Although I remember taking a speech class and never overcame the shyness from it. Not that that would happen to you. I mean, everyone is different.~ 3nodding  

Splodges

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

The Tinfoil Cat

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:04 am
Hello! My name is Tinley! Tinley the Tinfoil Cat!

I'll be turning twenty-five this year, and I often spend my time reading fanfiction and writing for fun ( - if writer's block isn't tormenting me - ).

My favorite color is pink, I adore Undertale, I'm learning how to pun the world may never be safe again, and I'm still pretty new on Gaia.

I also have a pikachu hat.
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:33 pm
The Tinfoil Cat

I'll be turning twenty-five this year, and I often spend my time reading fanfiction and writing for fun ( - if writer's block isn't tormenting me - ).

My favorite color is pink, I adore Undertale, I'm learning how to pun the world may never be safe again, and I'm still pretty new on Gaia.

heart

I love your username!
And hihi, welcome to the guild~
Everything I know about Undertale comes from the internet, I don't have the necessary skills to play it myself. ;w; Which is a shame, it seems so very wonderful.
Puns are great. You're great. emotion_kirakira
While I don't own anything pokemon-related (Other than a large pile of old trading cards and the games themselves. Oh, and a coloring book.), my beau and I do have a small collection of really cool hats, among them a green Link cap, a Yoda hat, a Monokuma hat (he's from the Danganronpa series), and a hat shaped like a pterodactyl with posable wings. The last two I made myself, and I have a hat of Danganronpa's Monomi in the works. >>;
I do have some vague plans of making my own Pokemon plushies, though. Kinda have some other stuff to finish before I can get into those seriously, though. =w=;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

The Tinfoil Cat

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:30 pm
Queen Spazzy
The Tinfoil Cat

heart

I love your username!
And hihi, welcome to the guild~
Everything I know about Undertale comes from the internet, I don't have the necessary skills to play it myself. ;w; Which is a shame, it seems so very wonderful.
Puns are great. You're great. emotion_kirakira
While I don't own anything pokemon-related (Other than a large pile of old trading cards and the games themselves. Oh, and a coloring book.), my beau and I do have a small collection of really cool hats, among them a green Link cap, a Yoda hat, a Monokuma hat (he's from the Danganronpa series), and a hat shaped like a pterodactyl with posable wings. The last two I made myself, and I have a hat of Danganronpa's Monomi in the works. >>;
I do have some vague plans of making my own Pokemon plushies, though. Kinda have some other stuff to finish before I can get into those seriously, though. =w=;

Ooo, you're crafty! That's cool! The most crafty things I can make are dream catchers, haha.

I like my username, too. Thank you! It was inspired by an Undertale fan fiction that I thought about writing. Well, both the name and the avi. I decided against it, but I liked the title I gave the story, so I've picked it up as a username/title.

And I'll save the puns for the other forum. cat_wink

That way, we won't be splitting our attention in two different places for the same goal. For wonderfully treble puns! And jokes!

I have a couple of Pokemon cards that I bought on a lark, and I think that's it. I liked the anime as a kid, and I've enjoyed a couple of the games I've managed to get my hands on. I wish I had a phone, so that I could play Pokemon Go.

I've finished Undertale exactly once! It was a lot of fun, and a good gaming experience. At the moment, I'd feel too guilty to start a new game. (Damn it, Sans.)

Oh! Speaking of Undertale, I found a collection of theories that someone made about the game, and it was really interesting to read! It's on tumblr
here.

It seriously blew my goddamn mind. Like, whoa.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:00 pm
The Tinfoil Cat
Ooo, you're crafty! That's cool! The most crafty things I can make are dream catchers, haha.

I like my username, too. Thank you! It was inspired by an Undertale fan fiction that I thought about writing. Well, both the name and the avi. I decided against it, but I liked the title I gave the story, so I've picked it up as a username/title.

That way, we won't be splitting our attention in two different places for the same goal. For wonderfully treble puns! And jokes!

I have a couple of Pokemon cards that I bought on a lark, and I think that's it. I liked the anime as a kid, and I've enjoyed a couple of the games I've managed to get my hands on. I wish I had a phone, so that I could play Pokemon Go.

I've finished Undertale exactly once! It was a lot of fun, and a good gaming experience. At the moment, I'd feel too guilty to start a new game. (Damn it, Sans.)

Oh! Speaking of Undertale, I found a collection of theories that someone made about the game, and it was really interesting to read! It's on tumblr
here.

I'm an artsy crafty sort, I make half of the gifts I give to people, I got into amigurumi some time ago on a whim and it's become something of an obsession at this point. That and cosplay, I have so many costume ideas floating around my head, it's crazy. I can only remember having made a dream catcher once, and I was in elementary school at the time, I've not made one since, though I love them a rather lot and used to have a small collection.
Ohh, really? That's a cool background to your username! Mine's the short version of a name someone in the forums handed out to me on a whim ages ago, it was surprisingly fitting, so it's kinda my online identity at this point. >>;
My beau used to play Pokemon Go. I never got into it, I don't let my phone have access to my location and I keep my mobile data off and only connect it to wifi when I have need to use it, which, well, pretty much ruins every single capability of the app. ^^;
I likely would have finished it exactly once, myself, were I to ever be able to do so. I'd feel far too bad about playing again unless I removed my saved data completely and forced it to be fresh, but I'd probably still feel awful about that, too. >>;
Ohh, this is a fun read, I've not yet gone through all of it, but I've sat here and blazed through half of it already, haha~ The internet is my best friend for learning about things I can't play myself.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

The Tinfoil Cat

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:22 pm
Queen Spazzy
The Tinfoil Cat

here.

I'm an artsy crafty sort, I make half of the gifts I give to people, I got into amigurumi some time ago on a whim and it's become something of an obsession at this point. That and cosplay, I have so many costume ideas floating around my head, it's crazy. I can only remember having made a dream catcher once, and I was in elementary school at the time, I've not made one since, though I love them a rather lot and used to have a small collection.
Ohh, really? That's a cool background to your username! Mine's the short version of a name someone in the forums handed out to me on a whim ages ago, it was surprisingly fitting, so it's kinda my online identity at this point. >>;
My beau used to play Pokemon Go. I never got into it, I don't let my phone have access to my location and I keep my mobile data off and only connect it to wifi when I have need to use it, which, well, pretty much ruins every single capability of the app. ^^;
I likely would have finished it exactly once, myself, were I to ever be able to do so. I'd feel far too bad about playing again unless I removed my saved data completely and forced it to be fresh, but I'd probably still feel awful about that, too. >>;
Ohh, this is a fun read, I've not yet gone through all of it, but I've sat here and blazed through half of it already, haha~ The internet is my best friend for learning about things I can't play myself.

Amigurumi and cosplay, huh? That's super cool! I don't think I've ever known anyone that does amigurumi, and making cosplay costumes is super impressive!

I like Queen Spazzy, it's quirky.

Yeah, that's my problem. Because if you do that, aren't you deleting their world? Bleh. WHY MUST I BE EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO THESE CHARACTERS? I JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN.

I love reading theories and Undertale AUs. What are your favorite AUs? Mine are Underswap, Storyshift, Bittytale/Bittybones, and I'm kinda flirting along the edges of Mafiatale.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:54 pm
The Tinfoil Cat
Amigurumi and cosplay, huh? That's super cool! I don't think I've ever known anyone that does amigurumi, and making cosplay costumes is super impressive!

Yeah, that's my problem. Because if you do that, aren't you deleting their world? Bleh. WHY MUST I BE EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO THESE CHARACTERS? I JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN.

I love reading theories and Undertale AUs. What are your favorite AUs? Mine are Underswap, Storyshift, Bittytale/Bittybones, and I'm kinda flirting along the edges of Mafiatale.

Hehe, now you do~ Mostly I do a sort of 'thrift alteration' for costumes (it's cheaper than buying a bolt of fabric anymore, and takes a good deal less time), it worked out really well for Shiro and Sora of No Game No Life, we kept the shirt I painted for Sora (though I wear it more than my beau does anymore) and I still wear the skirt I bought and added ribbon trim to for Shiro; I call it a great investment when I can continue wearing costume pieces outside of the costume. We're not going to our usual con this year, but I've still been on the lookout for pieces for Gladio and his little sister Iris from Final Fantasy XV because I just adore their outfits and think we could still swing them in everyday life. (I talk too much when it comes to my hobbies, oh dear...)
Quirky~ That's a great way to put it, I love that adjective!
Ugh, right? I could justify switching around save files to allow my beau to have a clean slate by thinking of it as a manifestation of the multiverse theory; the respective worlds aren't disappearing, they just have two different iterations now that exist parallel to one another. But to just get rid of the file, "THIS IS ME BEING GOD DECIDING THE TIME OF RECKONING IS UPON THEM, I CAN'T HANDLE BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT." It's like, in games where you can choose between a 'good' or 'evil' path and there are achievements associated with doing bad things, I will never earn the bad achievements because I can never bring myself to do terrible things to game characters. I can hardly even bring myself to watch my beau running 'evil' paths in games. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WHY DID YOU KILL THAT GUY, WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?!" (My beau finds this hilarious because I can come off as a very angry, violent person in real life, but I can't stand to needlessly hurt game characters. I didn't even want to attack the antagonist of FFXV but the game didn't give me a choice. ;w; )
Uhm, lemme see, the only ones I have much experience with is Underswap (which you've already mentioned) and Underfell. Admittedly, I still have little experience with either of them, I don't get into AUs very much unless the writer responsible for the piece I happen to be reading is really good, but I find that usually most people that write for AUs just can't... measure up to my rigorous reading standards. I can be terribly (some might say overly) picky about what I'll read.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

The Tinfoil Cat

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:06 pm
Queen Spazzy
The Tinfoil Cat

Hehe, now you do~ Mostly I do a sort of 'thrift alteration' for costumes (it's cheaper than buying a bolt of fabric anymore, and takes a good deal less time), it worked out really well for Shiro and Sora of No Game No Life, we kept the shirt I painted for Sora (though I wear it more than my beau does anymore) and I still wear the skirt I bought and added ribbon trim to for Shiro; I call it a great investment when I can continue wearing costume pieces outside of the costume. We're not going to our usual con this year, but I've still been on the lookout for pieces for Gladio and his little sister Iris from Final Fantasy XV because I just adore their outfits and think we could still swing them in everyday life. (I talk too much when it comes to my hobbies, oh dear...)
Quirky~ That's a great way to put it, I love that adjective!
Ugh, right? I could justify switching around save files to allow my beau to have a clean slate by thinking of it as a manifestation of the multiverse theory; the respective worlds aren't disappearing, they just have two different iterations now that exist parallel to one another. But to just get rid of the file, "THIS IS ME BEING GOD DECIDING THE TIME OF RECKONING IS UPON THEM, I CAN'T HANDLE BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT." It's like, in games where you can choose between a 'good' or 'evil' path and there are achievements associated with doing bad things, I will never earn the bad achievements because I can never bring myself to do terrible things to game characters. I can hardly even bring myself to watch my beau running 'evil' paths in games. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WHY DID YOU KILL THAT GUY, WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?!" (My beau finds this hilarious because I can come off as a very angry, violent person in real life, but I can't stand to needlessly hurt game characters. I didn't even want to attack the antagonist of FFXV but the game didn't give me a choice. ;w; )
Uhm, lemme see, the only ones I have much experience with is Underswap (which you've already mentioned) and Underfell. Admittedly, I still have little experience with either of them, I don't get into AUs very much unless the writer responsible for the piece I happen to be reading is really good, but I find that usually most people that write for AUs just can't... measure up to my rigorous reading standards. I can be terribly (some might say overly) picky about what I'll read.

Haha, it's okay to talk a lot about the things that are important to you. It just means you're really passionate, and I think that's super cool.

Unless it's Skyrim, I have a hard time with being a jerk in games - and even then, it's usually in self-defense. (Or I'm being a troll and putting baskets on heads, or harassing Giants before running for my life) I don't understand why someone would want to kill innocents for the lulz. I mean, I don't really judge; but I wouldn't personally do it.

I'm too much of a creampuff, ha. I'm always super nice (if snarky), especially to my companions. They're my bros, I must protect my nakama with MY LIFE.

Lol, I don't tend to react too strongly when I witness someone being cruel or doing evil paths in games - I'm somewhat aghast, but I laugh it off. Mostly.

That's fine! I just like toying around with all of the different ways the story can be changed - it keeps things interesting for me. I will say that Storyshift has a lot of potential, and this video snagged my attention to the AU in the first place.

It's so...badass. I like a badass!good guy Chara, they make excellent anti-heroes.

Sadly, I haven't been able to find much in the way of fan fiction.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:04 pm
'ello! You may call me "Kitty," (or whatever you'd like, really). I love new nicknames.
I'm a strong believer in equal rights for non-human animals.
I really love my cats, Water, the cold, Snow, nighttime, Marilyn Manson, imagination, creativity and all forms of Art. heart  

SpriinkleStars

Dapper Kitten

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:53 am
SpriinkleStars
'ello! You may call me "Kitty," (or whatever you'd like, really). I love new nicknames.
I'm a strong believer in equal rights for non-human animals.
I really love my cats, Water, the cold, Snow, nighttime, Marilyn Manson, imagination, creativity and all forms of Art. heart

Hi Kitty! I love that you're a believer for animal rights. They give so much to us and don't deserve to be treated the way they are. I love cats, have three cats right now. All those other things are great too.

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces