Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:05 pm
The ravinous beast flew into the forest, knocking the Kage agains branches and trees hoping to get him knocked off. It roared with anger as the demon like formation dug its claws into the rock of its surface.

The Archangel looked do at the man with the red eyes that was staring upon him. The angel smiled, eye bloodlines were so easy to get rid of. The demon like man held out his hand towards the ninja and a bright light flew from his hand, attempting to temporally blind the man.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:04 pm
Rahenno hold on for the wild ride. If taking a few hit from a few branches meant taking down this beast, it was worth it. Even taking the hit, Rahenno started to dig his claws into its back, searching for the gem.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Fanoto

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:33 pm
"Yes Sano, we are done with this place. I have sent in one to take care of any business that might be requested from Suna and I will explain to Ban the situation at hand so as to pardon the prohibition of our own personal interactions. Since we have no right with these people, beasts, or the situation, I suggest you leave as soon as you can, but it is still your ultimate choice." The foremost Jono spoke, rising with its head still bowed, the ring of sand still around him. Following suit, the second rose in the same position, "If anything, we will merely hinder the progress of anything, and for all we know, the so called monsters could have a greater purpose which may prove at the core to have an intent towards the ultimate greater good. But hey, not our place to call." At the ending of his last word, both Jono exploded into sand, heading back towards their village.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:57 am
As Yokai heard the words that if the Archangel died, Mikyo would never return to the world, his mind collasped. He couldn't think, not having a father, after so many years, trying to find Mikyo, and trying to tell him that he has a stepson. Yokai had to find a way, to make that archangel give Mikyo back, so his mind finally stood up again. Yokai had to think, he had to figure out that archangel, he had to make that archangel either suffer and make him give Mikyo back, or ask kindly. As Yokai rested behind the tree, he couldn't stop thinking. He had to stop the others from killing that archangel without his stepfather, he just had to.

(...wow)  

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:01 pm
Xantos stopped his attack and shielded his eye with his arm. He grunted as he thought of a new plan. He reached down to his right arm and took off the bandages that covered it, revealing a bright blue glowing arm. "Chikara Clan...manipulates gravity." He outstretched his arm to trap the demon in a zero gravity field and then continue his attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:42 pm
((HOW MANY CLANS ARE IN YOU!? first your Huuyga, then your Uchia, and now your this!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!?))  

Oni_Soul

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:45 pm
(Byakugan Bloodline, sharingan implant, Chikara custom clan. Yar.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:01 pm
(....i thought you could only have two Bloodlines...)  

Oni_Soul

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:09 pm
(Yeah, thats two bloodlines, and a clan.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:11 pm
((so the Huugya and the Uchia Clans dont exist?))  

Oni_Soul

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:14 pm
((you guys dont mind if I join this little scrabble your having here right I'm really bored and no one fomr my village is posting and I'm not allowed in anything else.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:24 pm
((Go ahead.))

The Archangel gave another gust of his might wings, throwing him into the air further. Then, he plumited down to the earth, almost exceeding the speed of sight.  

Oni_Soul

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:24 pm
(No, they're just bloodlines)

"Ack...this guy's fast...I think I'm out of option...I can't fly accept for my sword...then...guess I'll just have to support or something." muttered Xantos angrily. He began going over options in his head about some way he could hit him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:57 pm
Reiko arrived at the gates. "Sorry I'm late," She muttered, dodging the incoming attack, then retreating to the back. "Is anyone in need of a medic?"  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Plexilate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:19 pm
Sano nodded to Jono as he too sunk into the ground and made his way back to the Sand Village.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games