Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:27 pm

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir appeared, relaxing on a tree limb that let him look over everything happening around him. He found the momentary peace a bit soothing as he laid his back and head against the trunk of the oak.

You should quit thinking
I'm so fragile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:41 pm

Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku came to the training grounds out off breath as he came to a tree and saw a person resting there it surprise him the man seem familiar to him then he started to walk away quietly trying not to disturb.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I will live to the fullest."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:51 pm

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir's ear twitched as the ninja below him tried to sneak away without disturbing him. "Too late." he growled as he stood up on the branch and cracked his neck to the side.

You should quit thinking
I'm so fragile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:03 pm

Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku eyes became wide as he stopped,"s**t." Riku mumbled as he stood there frozen not to sure what to do as he was panicking in his head on what to do.

Riku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:13 pm

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir glanced down at the shinobi. "What the hell are you acting so scared of? I aint gonna eat ya just for ruining my nap."

You should quit thinking
I'm so fragile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:55 pm

Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku turned around as he rubbed his head nervously he didn't know how to answer,"Ummmm well Your Fenrir from here right?" Riku asked nervously as he heard some stories of him before as he just didn't know what to say.

Riku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:46 pm

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir stepped off the branch and landed smoothly a few feet from Riku. "Yeah, what about it?" he growled suspiciously.

You should quit thinking
I'm so fragile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:58 am

Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
"I'm not much I was just asking, I'm Riku Morinaga." Riku said as he just took a step back as Fenrir jumped towards him,"I'm a genin from here as well."

Riku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:00 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir stretched his arms out. "That right? Well it's nice to meet you Riku. You better work hard if you want to do well here." Fenrir's nose suddenly twitched and he snapped up straight, his hair standing on end. "Dinner's arrived at the gates." he growled before sprinting off towards the gates.

You should quit thinking
I'm so fragile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:50 pm

Pyro left to look for Rahenno with spike

pyro hasu

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:37 am

Lady AliceSky
Alice walked into the training grounds to look for materials to make her new puppet.

Seeing as he was being ignored by the other person, he decided to talk to Zeramaru's student and said "What is your name by the way?"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:18 am

She was startled when she heard Blood's voice and looked at him and replied "Yeah, Blood is it?" Alice then remembered the puppet she wanted to make and said "Could you help me get some stuff for my new puppet?"

Lady AliceSky

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:12 am

xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

A scowl could be seen on the young boy's face as Quan walked to the training grounds. He hated being so weak, but he had no one to train him to become stronger. All he had was the Doton scroll from Hiro, so he would use that. He looked towards the newly named Zhao as he named his wolf pup partner, and without any words being said, both of them seemed to agree on something. Quan pulled out his Doton scroll, and began to train for the upcoming fights.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:21 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir appeared suddenly near Quan and picked up Zhao by the back of its neck. "Hmph, a little pup like this. You really think he'll help in a fight?" he growled to Quan. It was a bit scary how quietly and suddenly this ANBU ninja could show up.

You should quit thinking
I'm so fragile

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games