Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:47 pm
bixyll raised his hand in the air than brough it back down quikly to his side light burts out of the gorund underneathe each nheartless killing it on impact  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:57 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll raised his hand in the air than brough it back down quikly to his side light burts out of the gorund underneathe each nheartless killing it on impact
berry looked at bixyll"where are we going?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:44 pm
bixyll looked at her " my old house he started to walk " they closed off this area of the town right after the attack they had merlin.... who lived somewher in this town cast a magid lock on it... no normal person could ever open it after the attack i was tooken to the world that never was with xigbar than to the school so i have been back here for.... 4 years... i wasnt allowed to take anything ..." bixyll cpontued to walk  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:54 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll looked at her " my old house he started to walk " they closed off this area of the town right after the attack they had merlin.... who lived somewher in this town cast a magid lock on it... no normal person could ever open it after the attack i was tooken to the world that never was with xigbar than to the school so i have been back here for.... 4 years... i wasnt allowed to take anything ..." bixyll cpontued to walk
"i see" berry followed him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:56 pm
" uhh... here we are.." he was standing on in open feild there was nothing there  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:39 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" uhh... here we are.." he was standing on in open feild there was nothing there
"huh?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:42 pm
*Walking slowly through the field, shoulders hunched.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:51 pm
bixyll put his hand on the griund and the house appeared out of now where "... they thought it be best.... well home sweet home..." he walked inside  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:55 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll put his hand on the griund and the house appeared out of now where "... they thought it be best.... well home sweet home..." he walked inside
berry followed him  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:41 pm
Spartan-622

Huggable Band Nerd

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:16 am
Spartan-622
Spartan-622

I wonder if the head of the school could conect with my thoughts so I could talk to him......but has he forgotten about me?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:49 pm
bixyll looked around his house he found a stuffed bear on the ground and picked it up and was staring at it "...."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:05 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll looked around his house he found a stuffed bear on the ground and picked it up and was staring at it "...."
"a teddy bear"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:16 pm
" yeah... it was my little sisters..." he turned it over and there was blood stain all over the back of it he stared at it and tossed it to the ground he walked into another room a bed room where tere was more bloodsains on the floor " ...mom..." he said quitley to him self  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:26 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" yeah... it was my little sisters..." he turned it over and there was blood stain all over the back of it he stared at it and tossed it to the ground he walked into another room a bed room where tere was more bloodsains on the floor " ...mom..." he said quitley to him self
"huh?"berry looked at him and as she was walking she saw something outside and she went to that. it was a person in the distance  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games