Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3958 3959 3960 3961 3962 3963 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:33 pm

Sup dawg
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:34 pm

Pretty good.
No complaints.
You?

LifelessFawkes

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:36 pm

meh, just lacking a job. I swear no place seems to want to hire me.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:37 pm

Hello Sauvie, Xilo. How are yall?

Eh I officially hate tax free weeken (makes work a b***h), but other then that nothing bad.

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:38 pm

Bored, and I am officially on the Job hunt... again. So whats up?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:41 pm

Congrats for being on the job hunt? Eh not much I came home from work and crashed for five hours, didnt wake up till my phone started ringing, had to go to the grocery store. That's about it. You? Anything other then boredom?

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:45 pm

Seaphron
Congrats for being on the job hunt? Eh not much I came home from work and crashed for five hours, didnt wake up till my phone started ringing, had to go to the grocery store. That's about it. You? Anything other then boredom?
Meh, I am looking, but until "School" starts I have no manditory work ethic so I can take my time looking and maybe get my cousin back here again. (I really freaking need a DS though xp ) besides "looking" for a job all I have been doing is playing Strikers online and I am really working hard on a piece of art that I am working on. Besides the classic pass time of passing out and working anything new on your part?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:50 pm

Sauvie
Seaphron
Meh, I am looking, but until "School" starts I have no manditory work ethic so I can take my time looking and maybe get my cousin back here again. (I really freaking need a DS though xp ) besides "looking" for a job all I have been doing is playing Strikers online and I am really working hard on a piece of art that I am working on. Besides the classic pass time of passing out and working anything new on your part?
Well at least yall have a bit of time before school starts, I start on thursday so if you were here it would kinda suck for you. Yes yes you do need a DS. I cant wait to get a computer so I can play you in Strikers. What is the art of?

Uh... as for me other then work I have spent ten hours on the phone in the last todays, I think I am deaf in my right ear. Strikers and I havent had much time to play yet (at the exact same place as yesterday) so I might get into that a bit later. Other then that nothing much.

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:58 pm

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Well at least yall have a bit of time before school starts, I start on thursday so if you were here it would kinda suck for you. Yes yes you do need a DS. I cant wait to get a computer so I can play you in Strikers. What is the art of?

Uh... as for me other then work I have spent ten hours on the phone in the last todays, I think I am deaf in my right ear. Strikers and I havent had much time to play yet (at the exact same place as yesterday) so I might get into that a bit later. Other then that nothing much.
Your school starts this early! Wow, that really sucks. I need a DS and so many of its great games. I Cant wait to play you in Strikers, I have beaten Masamune 3 times, and I have beaten random people a lot (including the 25th ranked player online). Oh nothing really I am just drawing an original character, but to be honest so far it has been a bit tedious, I cant draw Female characters unless in sketch form >_<.

Really... 10 hours in 2 days? I dont think I have used a phone 10 hours in my lifetime
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:06 pm

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

Your school starts this early! Wow, that really sucks. I need a DS and so many of its great games. I Cant wait to play you in Strikers, I have beaten Masamune 3 times, and I have beaten random people a lot (including the 25th ranked player online). Oh nothing really I am just drawing an original character, but to be honest so far it has been a bit tedious, I cant draw Female characters unless in sketch form >_<.

Really... 10 hours in 2 days? I dont think I have used a phone 10 hours in my lifetime
Yeah, but keep in mind I did get out a month earlier then most of yall. Ah well I am ready to go back. Well when you do get a job, you will have an income for that. Yeah so you will probablly destroy me ~sucks~ I didnt know Mune had the game ~goes and pesters him XD~ So you are the 25ht now? If you have a scanner ~sorry cant remember~ will you show me sometime ~is curious now. I know what you mean though, I have a hard time drawing female characters as well.

XDD Trust me she did most of the talking at one point the phone was on speaker phone and I was playing Strikers.

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:11 pm

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

Yeah, but keep in mind I did get out a month earlier then most of yall. Ah well I am ready to go back. Well when you do get a job, you will have an income for that. Yeah so you will probablly destroy me ~sucks~ I didnt know Mune had the game ~goes and pesters him XD~ So you are the 25ht now? If you have a scanner ~sorry cant remember~ will you show me sometime ~is curious now. I know what you mean though, I have a hard time drawing female characters as well.

XDD Trust me she did most of the talking at one point the phone was on speaker phone and I was playing Strikers.
True, True, You probably dont suck as long as you dont qualify like Masamune (see sig) you should do fine, I never Tackle unless you're near my Goalie. No I am not 25th, but I beat him in a three game series, all with sudden death. I have a scanner, and if I can get a good draft I will show it to you, I have the first draft that gave me the idea but I cant seem to match it on drawing paper... although every time I draw on lined paper looky here stare ... anyway, I am sure you could do better than a lot of my attempts.

Nice Seaphron... nice
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:19 pm

~Xiloscent~
Lifeless-Fox
Maxim_from_Lufia
LAWL HAI GAIS
Nice avi! O:

Go on msn. D<

i'm on MSN too...

though i'm just getting bugged by rom, he thinks he can rape me. lol
D<

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Seaphron

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:20 pm

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

True, True, You probably dont suck as long as you dont qualify like Masamune (see sig) you should do fine, I never Tackle unless you're near my Goalie. No I am not 25th, but I beat him in a three game series, all with sudden death. I have a scanner, and if I can get a good draft I will show it to you, I have the first draft that gave me the idea but I cant seem to match it on drawing paper... although every time I draw on lined paper looky here stare ... anyway, I am sure you could do better than a lot of my attempts.

Nice Seaphron... nice
Yup, yup, As long as I dont quialify like Mune? ~looks at sig and sees nothing~ I am confused XP. Wow I would be a jackass in a battle then so far I tackle all the time even if there is no reason too XD. So if you beat him that doesnt make you 25th? That kinda sucks. Drawing on paper without something that helps you judge things (lines) is much harder so I see what you are talking about. Heh my art isnt exactly good as you have seen.

What? I mean I responded and everything, I was just playing Strikers while doing it.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:25 pm

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

Nice Seaphron... nice
Yup, yup, As long as I dont quialify like Mune? ~looks at sig and sees nothing~ I am confused XP. Wow I would be a jackass in a battle then so far I tackle all the time even if there is no reason too XD. So if you beat him that doesnt make you 25th? That kinda sucks. Drawing on paper without something that helps you judge things (lines) is much harder so I see what you are talking about. Heh my art isnt exactly good as you have seen.

What? I mean I responded and everything, I was just playing Strikers while doing it.
Qualify like Masamune as in "Warning, Spammer approaching"Tackling just pisses me off and makes me play well Waluigi (says it all really) No it has a point system weekly so every week there is a new clean slate and everyone starts at 0 points and starts up again, no big deal really, its just if the #25 player is a tackle spammer that makes me sad crying . Lines kind of help a bit but knowing that I am gonna colour and upload it to DA I cant seem to draw correctly XD (my hand is an idiot) You can still draw well if you try... everyone can.

I didnt say anything,... nice multitasking xd

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:30 pm

I was gonna hold out for metroid, but I think i'll get strikers.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3958 3959 3960 3961 3962 3963 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games