Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3960 3961 3962 3963 3964 3965 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:57 pm
Thanks Tinkel. Today was more hectic. Had a 9 hour day of delivering pizzas . . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:18 am
                Hello, my fellow guildies~!

I hate to ask because I don't want to be a downer or cause excessive concern, but does anyone have any advice regarding, I guess, grief counseling/therapy? I'm the kind of person who tries to stamp down bad feelings to maintain composure, and I think that might not be the best tactic.

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

TwinkelenS t a r

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:59 am
Ouch, that sucks. I don't think I would be a very capable pizza delivery girl. I'm not very good with directions and my gps always gets me lost.

Welian - Sorry love, I am afraid I do not really have any advice on such topics. I too am one to hold things in most of the time. People cope differently. Although, a good cry never hurt anyone. -nods- [I am a crier... I cry randomly for no apparent reason BECAUSE I hold everything in most of the time and once I am done crying, I always feel so much better.] Terrible advice, I know, sorry I can't be of better service to you. emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:35 pm
I use a satnav when I am unsure of where I am going, and the dispatch station gives rough directions, so you can get an idea of where you are going. Plus sattelite imaging lets you see an overhead view of the houses, so you can get a visual reference.

Welian . . . I will be glad to reach out to you. I am in a Master's Degree program for counseling psychology. I have also helped others informally for years. So, feel free to talk to me all you need. I promise to keep the flirts down as much as you desire.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:57 pm
*yawn and stretch* These past two weeks Tana hasn't gotten more than 30 minutes to an hour of sleep each night. I just slept like 10 hours. I feel so restored!
---
Working hard, niisama. Tana is very proud!
---
I have no experience for advice in such things. I am terribly sorry. u_u  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:57 am
Tana needs his restings.

Yeah, I don't work tons each day, but some days are very long . . . tonight I work 5-close, and the store closes at 11. Depending on how much business we do, I may be out between 11:15 and 1am. eek  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:43 pm
                It's quite alright - these sorts of things, well... life is tough and things happen, and that's just the way this existence is. I'll be okay eventually. For now, I just want to focus on finals and roleplaying.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:52 pm
My well wishes and good lucks to you, Weilan.  

Tanakietsu

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:02 pm
-Blanket bundle-
Goosey got sick over the weekend... Somehow.
Her partners have been cheering her up, though...

A case of the general 'BLAH' that's causing tummyaches, headaches, and lottsa sleepiness...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:59 pm
*offers cheesy-bacon bombs (its a real recipe, I swear) and hugs for da goosey*  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:28 am
Alexander Magnus

That sounds amazing, but... the goose has gone pescetarian! She eats veggies and fishies.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:34 pm
Disturbing Tale Teller
Alexander Magnus

That sounds amazing, but... the goose has gone pescetarian! She eats veggies and fishies.

eek I have no comeback to such which is not insulting . . . so I will have to stay quiet because I like you too much to be mean to you.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:37 pm
Alexander Magnus
Disturbing Tale Teller
Alexander Magnus

eek I have no comeback to such which is not insulting . . . so I will have to stay quiet because I like you too much to be mean to you.

It's okay! I've wanted to go vegetarian for a while, and my partners are vegetarian, so that kinds helped... But, working in a Japanese restaurant, it's kinda hard to not eat fish...

I still crave some meat things (like hot wings gonk ) but i've found some alternatives that work well enough. I just feel better not eating meat... not moral-wise, but health-wise.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:49 am
*shrugs* To each their own. We still lub yah anywhoo, darlin! 4laugh  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:04 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxnQi1qAvdM

Second Pacific Rim trailer released . . . damn- I need to see this movie. I swear I saw Rodan and then there was the tanker bludgeon. Yes. This will be possibly a great film.

and I still like GLaYDOS in it.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3960 3961 3962 3963 3964 3965 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games