Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3967 3968 3969 3970 3971 3972 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:52 am
Sorry to hear that, Captain. I hope the following days go better for you.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:29 pm
Ups and downs, my friend. Now . . . if only my preorders would ******** release . . . stressed  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:16 pm
Waiting on pre-orders, especially when delays happen, can be so frustrating. It's worse when the pre-order has bonuses.

So, are people allowed to advertise in the main forum now? I was going to say something in the latest one, but I see older request threads that haven't been commented on by the crew.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:27 am
I have a preorder I paid for in October . . . still waiting.
And another from April.

As for ads . . . it has been so quiet here, I don't think any of us had noticed. O_o  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:58 am
Tana only noticed because it was something new in that guild updated threads thing he uses to get here.
---
Sorry to hear about your pre-order delays, nii-sama. x_x That's crazy bad delaying. I have some games I'm looking forward to, but they're AAA games so they probably wont have that issue. Not saying its impossible though,  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:36 am
Ugh, delays like that are terrible. Hopefully there are some good pre-order exclusives with those games.

Yeah, same here, Tana.

I generally only pre-order JRPGs. I only due it to ensure I can actually get them, b/c they are on store shelves for such a short time in most cases.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:48 pm
Goosey is getting into DND (3.5) and BESM... actually, we just switched over to BESM.

As much as my brain doesn't quite understand a point system when it's on paper (as opposed to a computer game with a similar system), I was actually enjoying re-creating an old RPC into my BESM character for a game.

And in other news.. Looking for a dog, hoping to adopt a Corgi, and also looking for an apartment. School in the fall. Looking for a new job.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:27 pm
I ******** style="font-size: 24px"> LOVE Big Eyes Small Mouth. The system is simplistic and puts far more emphasis on RP than stats . . . Role Playing instead of Roll Playing. Played a few games, even ran some. Here on Gaia it would work as well with dice rolls. We made a couple other derived values such as shock value for if you took more than that in damage (mind plus body) you were stunned, and willpower for mental attacks (mind plus soul). We also threw in a luck roll- a d12, a seven being a critical success.

Love BESM!!!!

The big problem with my older preorder was that the company (Takara) suddenly stopped shipping the item to stores. Just pfft. It isn't that the company has any control over it, but nobody has the damned toy. I am hearing some rumor of a few being released for sale at $230, but mine is paid for at $180. I just have to wait. crying  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:24 pm
Ah, I love 3.5 despite its problems.

I'm okay w/ BESM. I like it a lot in a forum environment, but I don't care for it w/ IRL pen-and-paper roleplaying.

Good luck on the dog search, Goosey!

Oh, that's really annoying... I remember playing the Battle Arena Toshinden video games by Takara years back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:06 pm
D'aww. Tana wants to see Goosey's eventual new pup. x_x Man, I'm such a sucker for pets.
---
Oh man, those some craptastic circumstances mon capiton-sama.
---
The last jrpg I played was a replay of Disgaea1 & 4 which I did back to back. It's got me sated for a while. I play so many different genres that I like to keep them in rotation. And now that I'm back into racing games, I was recently informed that a new need for speed is being released. Sigh. Tana will forever be caught in the neverending cycle of throwing money away on games. Plus, I think I might need a replacement console, or at least somehow fix the fans in my current one so overheating doesn't happen so often. Makes Tana sadface.  

Tanakietsu

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:20 pm
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the emotional roller coaster hit another bump today. One of my preorders is for the new Blitzwing, Springer, and Terminus Hexatron. The former two are to be released in stores, but until all three are on the shelf in the online store, they won't mail it out. Today . . . I found both the triple changers in a walmart. stressed

On the plus side, I did find a new toy after all, and is happeh with my Shockwave.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:45 pm
                Giy's roleplay has got me playing a woman who's been turned into a car.

I'm playing a car.

welian

Crew

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:12 am
welian
                Giy's roleplay has got me playing a woman who's been turned into a car.

I'm playing a car.

Wait . . . his recombinant RP? eek

You are K.I.T.T.! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:22 am
Hey, at least the idea keeps the character's story rolling.  

Zahzi

Distinct Lunatic

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:36 am
Magni Prime
Wait . . . his recombinant RP? eek

You are K.I.T.T.! xd

No, I'm literally K.I.T.T. My character's name is Katherine... aka Kit.

Zahzi

I hate you.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3967 3968 3969 3970 3971 3972 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games