Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:15 pm
Kai looked around and saw Rocky mingling with what looked like some old friends and a tribal girl leave as quickly as she entered. He yawned loudly and was about to go back to sleep when a pair of delicate arms wrapped around his shoulders.
"Nice to see you're hard at work" said a sweet yet mature and feminine voice.
He turned to see Amaterasu's smiling face greet his with a gentle kiss. "Hey there Ammy! How'd the trip go?"
"The usual" she sighed, taking a cupcake and nomming on it, humming happily over the delicious flavour. "Susanoo was drunk and Tsukuyomi did nothing but complain the whole time. I am utterly exhausted by the whole event".

She looked over at Rocky and then teleported him to her side. "And how might my favourite son be doing on this fine evening?" She asked him, hugging him tightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:11 pm
Rocky turned around and smiled a beaming smile, embracing his mother with open arms.
"Mother~! It's great to see you again!"
He sniffed a little and blushed.
"Uh, excuse me if I smell of rotting flesh. Zombies are quite... Gross"
He broke the hug softly and perked up a bit.
"Oh, I want to show you this awesome new sword I picked up!"
He reached on his back and pulled a sheathed katana from behind him.
"It was forged on some mountain somewhere in Japan, but the guy that I picked it up form said it was made just for me. Funny thing is, though, I didn't even know who he was!"
He drew it from the sheath and tapped a part of the sword's handle, causing a viscous liquid to flow down the dent in the blade.
"It's got napalm in it! I can burn more stuff now!"
He remarked with a snicker.
"Wonder when I can put this thing to use..."

LimberNimbleShadow

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:44 pm
LimberNimbleShadow
Rocky smiled at the coon and giggled, admiring his new name.
"Ixion, eh? Rolls right off the tongue~" He repeated his name a few times and smiled.
"Well, you've seen me,... There's Drew~"
Rocky reached over and boiled the skulf's nose.
"Who are we missing~?"

Ix shrugged, tapping his claws idly on the table, glancing between the skulf and the wolf. "I haven't the slightest." He cleared his throat, feeling a bit parched. "But while you tell me, how's about a coffee?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:09 pm
LordStripeyTail
LimberNimbleShadow
Rocky smiled at the coon and giggled, admiring his new name.
"Ixion, eh? Rolls right off the tongue~" He repeated his name a few times and smiled.
"Well, you've seen me,... There's Drew~"
Rocky reached over and boiled the skulf's nose.
"Who are we missing~?"

Ix shrugged, tapping his claws idly on the table, glancing between the skulf and the wolf. "I haven't the slightest." He cleared his throat, feeling a bit parched. "But while you tell me, how's about a coffee?"

Rocky smiled warmly and nodded. padding back into the kitchen and padding out with a serving tray. On top of said tray were two cups of fresh coffee and a strawberry milkshake.
"Coffee for us, and a milkshake for the skulf~"
He handed out the drinks and thunk a bit.
"Well, there's Yue..."
He sighed shortly afterwards and took a long look a the ring on his finger...

LimberNimbleShadow

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:09 am
The coon thanked Rocky with a slight nod of his head as he was handed his beverage. He slowly brought it to his muzzle and let the steam billow up to his nose, catching the subtle, muted scent of the coffee. Black; just how he liked it.
"Oh.." His ears folded back flat against his head as the wolf began to longingly gaze upon his ring. Ixion knew that his own past with Yue had been sordid to say the least, but he at least felt compassion for the canine. "L-Listen, hun.." He began to reach out and lay a paw on Rocky's arm, but unfortunately, he didn't really know how to console him. "It.. It's okay. We've got us, right? Right here, right now? Good friends?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:53 pm
Rocky took a deep breath and nodded.
"Yeah..."
He stood up and flicked his free wrist, a pack of Camel 99s appearing in his paw as he started to the door.
He turned his head back and motioned for the raccoon to follow.
"Coming with?"
He threw on his trenchcoat and stepped outside.

LimberNimbleShadow

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:29 pm
Ixion took a slow sip of his coffee before placing carefully back onto its saucer. "My, my, haven't you become quite the gritty one?" He chuckled and stood up, pulling his peacoat from the back of the chair and slipping it on. "Gladly." He multitasked, buttoning up his jacket as he stepped out of the cafe with rocky, the cold winter air immediately stinging the tips of his ears.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:08 pm
Rocky snapped the tip of his square lit and took a long drag, exhaling shortly after.
"Camels... Yup."
He took another drag from his cig.
"So, it's been to long since we've actually spoken, eh? A few months?"
He passed the coon some personally made earmuffs.
They were black and were more like cuffs, seeing as they covered the back and edges of the ears, while staying light and not obstructing the senses.

LimberNimbleShadow

deziwulf

1,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:51 pm
Vessa brushed her hair away from her face, fingers tracing a horn absentmindedly as she sauntered into the quiet cafe. She was quick to approach the coffee bar and order a macchiato and settle herself into a barstool nearby. Ruby eyes flickered over furred and non-furred bodies as she nursed the warm drink, crossing her legs in front of her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:26 pm
Rocky's ear tweaked a little as he noticed movement to the side of him. He checked out her heat signature and kept tabs on her so that he could communicate.
He then took a shorter drag and exhaled, blowing smoke into the wind.
Rocky took a deep breath, then another drag as he focused his mind and began to speak to the patroness, the words echoing through her subconscious and conscious minds as he spoke telepathically.
"Welcome to the High Tail Cafe, miss~ I'm Rocky, the wolf that you probably saw outside. If you want anything else, just shoot me a thought or two."

LimberNimbleShadow

deziwulf

1,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:07 pm
Blinking at the sudden sound of the male to her side she turned while running a paw through her hair nervously. "Thank you for the welcome Rocky..." She took a second to get comfortable and taking off her overcoat. She turned back to the male with a smile " Sorry if I intruded on your space. I'm rather new here if you couldn't already tell.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:21 pm
Ixion thankfully received the ear cuffs from the wolf and slipped them on, then pulled his own pack from the inside breast pocket of his peacoat. He flipped it open, swiftly popped one of the cigs into his paw, then tucked the box away. "Yep, quite awhile.. So.." He started to utter softly, not really sure of what direction he'd be taking the conversation. He took a brief moment to swipe the flint of his lighter and carefully touch it to his square. As the end began to glow a soft red, he lowered the lighter and tucked it away in his pocket. "I think my cheetah might be making a stop by soon.."

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:47 pm
Rocky smiled softly and raised an eyebrow towards Ixion, flicking the cigarette to get the excess ash off of the tip if it.
"Oh, is he?~ What's the occasion? Must be something special, eh?"
He then realized that he was being spoken to from the inside of the cafe. The young lady whom he had spoken to earlier was responding to him.
"Oh, no," he replied in telepathic thought
"This is your space too, miss.~ You don't have to worry about intruding. My space is yours!... Just don't go into my room~"
As he finished his telepathic sentence, he took another long drag from his smoke, leaving a nub of a cigarette.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:52 pm
The ringtail shrugged his shoulders and placed the yellowed filter of the cig between his lips. "Nah, it's just been awhile. No harm in revisiting, I suppose, right?" With that, he took a slow drag, letting the warmth of the smoke fill his lungs as he leaned back against the cool brick facade of the cafe, his arms folded over his chest.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers