Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:20 am

xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

Zhao growled as he was picked up by his scruff, struggling in the Anbu's tight grip and twisting around to snatp at his fingers. However, he was barely bigger than Fenrir's forearm, so his struggles were in vain.

Quan turned around quickly when he sensed Zhao's panic running through his mind, as well as the sudden presence of a new ninja. No matter how quietly, how stealthy he might have come up, none of this was of any use to Quan's ability.
"你又要什麽? 为什麽每个人都要来烦我呢?!" (ni you yao shen me? wei shen me mei ge ren dao yao lai fan wo ne?!)
Quan yelled angrily at the man, despite the fact that he was only seven, much shorter than the older man and not very intimidating at all. Without waiting for Fenrir to react, Quan had already lunged forwards into a football tackle towards Fenrir's shin, which was the place enemies least expected to be struck. At the last possible second, he raised one leg slightly so that if Fenrir tried to dodge by jumping backwards, he would be struck in his "private area".

At that moment, Zhao's chakra suddenly flared for a split second as Quan's chakra in his system amplified--they shared each other's chakra as they were so closely bonded.

((If it's ok with you, I'm going to try and learn the Inuzuka jutsu while fighting since it makes things more...interesting.))

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:43 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir stayed still and didn't care to dodge as Quan tried to tackle his shin. He knew that tackling into him would be akin to plowing into a steel wall. You'll only hurt yourself. Fenrir didn't even budge from Quan's tack and glared down at him with a fanged grin as he growled, "Just a stray dog, aren't ya? You're quick to turn violent and indescriminately howl at anything." He kept a hold of Zhao as the young puppy tried to shake away in vain. "A stray pup ain't gonna last long in this world, ya know?"

You should quit thinking
I'm so fragile

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:07 am

xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权

User Image

((Wolfen Crest quote!!))

When he felt his foot collide with something akin to a steel wall, it was Quan's turn to grin as he formed two quick handseals, for a very simple jutsu. Suddenly behind Fenrir, a rock was lifted and flew towards the back of his head, about the size of a fist--Doton: Iwa Tounyuu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Rock Throw Technique). Normally it would not be very effective as a head on technique, but here it was used after a distracting move. Though, if his skull was as hard as his shin, then Quan had doubts about the effectiveness.

Blue chakra flared around Zhao as he tried to kick out with both hind legs, attempting to strike Fenrir in his stomach. He twisted his head back, snapping at Fenrir's arm with his milk teeth, which probably would not do a lot of damage anyway.

((2/5))

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:24 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
((LOL I know. God I was so freakin happy when that manga came out.))

Fenrir's ear twitched and he flashed around and raised his arm to let the rock hit Zhao instead of his head. The pup was starting to annoy him anyways. Afterwards he simply dropped Zhao and punted him with a kick that would send Zhao rocketing towards Quan's face. Without wasting any chakra at all, Fenrir had used an opponent as a shield and then as an attack. "Heh, you know those guys who don't hit children? ...I ain't one of those guys." he growled with a sadistic grin.

You should quit thinking
I'm so fragile

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:39 am

iZann

User Image

Zhao growled as he was picked up by his scruff, struggling in the Anbu's tight grip and twisting around to snatp at his fingers. However, he was barely bigger than Fenrir's forearm, so his struggles were in vain.

Quan turned around quickly when he sensed Zhao's panic running through his mind, as well as the sudden presence of a new ninja. No matter how quietly, how stealthy he might have come up, none of this was of any use to Quan's ability.
"你又要什麽? 为什麽每个人都要来烦我呢?!" (ni you yao shen me? wei shen me mei ge ren dao yao lai fan wo ne?!)
Quan yelled angrily at the man, despite the fact that he was only seven, much shorter than the older man and not very intimidating at all. Without waiting for Fenrir to react, Quan had already lunged forwards into a football tackle towards Fenrir's shin, which was the place enemies least expected to be struck. At the last possible second, he raised one leg slightly so that if Fenrir tried to dodge by jumping backwards, he would be struck in his "private area".

At that moment, Zhao's chakra suddenly flared for a split second as Quan's chakra in his system amplified--they shared each other's chakra as they were so closely bonded.

((If it's ok with you, I'm going to try and learn the Inuzuka jutsu while fighting since it makes things more...interesting.))

User Image

hehe I figured out how to understand what Quan said. He said "What are you again? Why does everybody have it bother me."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:46 am

User Image

((I'm going on onemanga everyday just to see if the next chapter's coming out...I can't wait to see what's going to happen with Inugami this time XD))

As his wolf pup was sent flying towards him, Quan's flesh and bone arm flashed out, catching the angered and hurt Zhao in his arm, not wanting his partner to get hurt. This wolfish guy...hitting him he did not mind, but hitting Zhao? That was unforgivable. Quan gently set the pup down beside a tree, getting a bite in complaint but he ignored it. If this man wanted a fight, he would get it. Quan had fought the Akatsuki, captured and escaped from its iron clenches without any help. If he could do that, then fighting this guy was nothing compared to that. His metal left arm was a momento from that fight.

In a flourish, he whipped out his Spiked Flail with his right arm and grabbed four kunai with his left, each with explosive tags. It was his signature start of a fight, explosive tags. Those four kunai flew towards Fenrir's head, stomach and shoulders, so he would have nowhere to dodge.

A loud BOOM could be heard throughout the area as the tags all exploded at once, engulfing the whole area in smoke. And from the cover of the smoke, a spiked metal ball was heading towards Fenrir's shoulder. Quan was using the smoke to hamper with Fenrir's sight and smell, and the "boom" to cover the sound of the flail swishing through the air. A simple move, but how would the Anbu dodge it?

(3/5)

((Sorry if it's too long, I'm used to writing 1000+ words for rp posts in another guild, lol))

User Image

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:48 am

((Well done bb, your usage of translation websites are improving XD
It's actually "What do you want? Why does everyone have to come and bother me?"))
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:07 am

((I actully have a program that does it, i got it to help me get though japanese 1 when i started having trouble lol. It converts any language to any other language lol. aww I wanna talk to quan now cause I can understand him and he would be like "wtf" lol))

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:11 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
((He's gonna get hurt for real, that's what's gonna happen.))

"Tch, foolish stray." Fenrir growled as suddenly the exploding kunai would fly upwards at a 90 degree angle towards the sky. Though Fenrir didn't know Quan's metal arm, it coupled with holding his metal flail would also instantly send him skyward as powerful magnetic clouds formed in the sky. Fenrir glanced up at Quan as the clouds would send him rocketing hundreds of feet into the air. "Enjoying the view?" Having barely ever moved through the entire fight, Fenrir was just toying with the boy.

((Raiton: Raikou Jishaku no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Magnet) ))

You should quit thinking
I'm so fragile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:00 am

Blood smiled and said "Sure, I could help, but not with the building" Blood then looked around and saw Fenrir, he was not in the mood to fight so he just keep quiet, though he did activate a 3 tome Sharingan just in case.

((Edit: fenrir, question, when do you do handsigns? ^_^ just a question, lol))

Bloodfang23

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:38 am

((I do handsigns when the jutsu tells me I have to do handsigns. If it doesn't say anything about them then I usually don't do them.))
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:44 am

((Ok... not traditional i guess but Ill buy it ^_^))

Bloodfang23

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:15 am

User Image

((This has got to be my craziest post ever...And I hate Koi for ripping off Quan's arm crying ))

As the kunai exploded up the sky, Quan's metal arm would fly upwards, but without Quan. The blind seven year old stood firmly on the ground, a small grin on his face as his right arm covered the gaping hole that had once been his arm. The moment the electromagnetic jutsu had been formed, Quan had forcibly ripped his mechanical arm away, sending it into the sky. Blood splattered onto the ground from the still healing wound, since it was a major wound and he had only received basic treatment.

Quan, however, let none of this affect him. In his remaining hand, he clutched four explosive balls (like tags but in the form of balls...that sounds wrong XD), which were flung at Fenrir. It would, of course, have the same effect as before, aiming to cripple his hearing, sight and smell. The explosions again occured, obscuring the whole training grounds in smoke and heat. While the smoke hid him, Quan sunk into the ground, travelling underground towards Fenrir...and his hand would shoot up from the ground to grab hold of his ankles, hopefully without him detecting. Unknown to Fenrir, there was an explosive tag on Quan's palm, which he aimed to stick on Fenrir's ankle without him knowing.

Doton: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Skill)+Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:42 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"That worked out better than I planned." Fenrir commented to himself as Quan's arm was lifted high into the sky. When Quan threw the explosives at him Fenrir only grinned as a large electrical sphere formed around him to block the explosion long before it could get close enough to do damage to him. He could tell that the boy was trying to screw up his senses, but blindfolding himself the kid must rely on other senses as well and gone somewhere where only he could be the only one able to use them; underground. Fenrir only grinned. "I guess it's time to apply the shock collar." he chuckled to himself as his electrical sphere, reaching underground, would shock and burn the boy beyond repair as he tried to enter its radius. He knew that the fight wouldn't last long at this point, if it could even be called a fight, with the gaping wound from the boy's arm he wouldn't have much time before he passed out from a loss of blood.

((Kyuutai Tate no Jutsu (Sphere Shield Technique)
Description: Circulating electrically charged chakra around the entire area of the body the user is now able to push this chakra out of their body forming a personal-range electric sphere of defense that covers all angles and even overhead. Anyone who is attempting to break the shield with a taijutsu attack will be given a shock capable of leaving a third degree-burn and pushed back, any type of thrown weapon is immediately blocked as well. The shield can also deflect most ninjutsu attacks. The downside of this is that the user is unable to move while the shield is active. ))

You should quit thinking
I'm so fragile

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games