Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

xHell Firess Dovesaryx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:22 pm
hey well do you mind if i steal some ideas from this guild to help out a new guild i'm in?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:23 pm
Oops okay...er...one sec  

Cabbageicus

uwasa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:26 pm
Well hello folks how are you today hey why you want to steal idea's from here. But i have no say i just want to know i know we are good but are we that good? Also kurai man how have you been.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:33 pm
i want to steal ideas because my friend just spent everything he owned andi did too to make this guild and its in serious need of repair and so far it actually pretty much sucks..... so i want to help out by using some things from this guild to clean up that one...  

xHell Firess Dovesaryx

Cabbageicus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:40 pm
Hmm...well I have a queston...what does the money you donate to a guild go towards?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:44 pm
yo Uwasa XP. Good to see you man XP.

and define stealing ideas XP. Theres two definitions of stealing i gots in my head. So go ahead and tell me what you have in mind.  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:51 pm
Sphinx Hex
Hmm...well I have a queston...what does the money you donate to a guild go towards?

it goes to my clothing of course.

no of course not. Read the FAQ. This has been asked a lot of times.

KuraiGekkou
FAQ

Q: Where does all the gold donated to the guild go? HAVE YOU BEEN USING THEM FOR PR0n!?
A: If you read in the guild FAQs in Gaia Online, you will see that the gold goes to no one, but is stored within the guild bank. So far the guild bank has no use within Gaia. Of course.. sooner or later this will be used for something useful hopefully.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:51 pm
well i mean like using your ideas, say like the school map, putting links there, not totally compying, just using the same kinda thing..... well mainly exactly the same thing.... its a good idea!!  

xHell Firess Dovesaryx

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:53 pm
haha. I would hardly call that copying Ria high. That stuff is just some things i made i hope would help Ria high get more organized and all ^^;;

so sure you can do that and all XP.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:57 pm
What is this other guild?  

Cevian

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:58 pm
W00T FOR THE SHINSENGUMI... sorry i had to do that lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:02 pm
Hmmm okay...they'll probley do something with it when Gaia goes to Beta...wich should be between september and november...hopefully^^  

Cabbageicus

Emily.B.1448

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:19 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:28 pm
BBQ YAY!! your Here...um since we didn't come up with a name I just choice one but we can change it Ookami said it was okay..well here goes....Team Gama...don't like it say something 3nodding  

Cabbageicus

xHell Firess Dovesaryx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:29 pm
its the Darkblade Society, brand new so it doesnt have much stuff in it yet and our creator broke his wrist a while back so he isnt doing much at the moment, i'm just making a elemental city thread and a map for the guild and stuff like that!! i dont know exactly what the guild is based on but so far its going pretty well, we just need some good RPers once its ready and then we'll be pretty good, so if you have some friends who are looking for a guild, tell them about it, it isnt ready though so just spread the word!! Cyberghost is the captian, contact him if you want to know more...  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games