Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:39 am
Well, as far as I'm concerned, Sergei Vladimir never existed, and Mr. X types are cool again.

I'm just more fundamental about these things. They destroyed everything I loved about my favorite series, so I don't feel I should give Capcom the time of day. Plus, since Capcom hired the same voice actor for Wesker as in UC, I'm sure they'll write the same cheesy dialogue for him that they did in UC.

I'm done with RE. Everything that takes place after Code Veronica is as good as my own imagination.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:44 am
Ah I understand. I suppose I don't share that amount of love for the series and I guess I am more flexible when it comes to changes. It's all good.

Besides Umbrella Chronicles. That stuff be gay.  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:49 am
Well, don't come crying to me, when you play RE5, and Wesker's dialogue is so cheesy that one would think you're playing a horror parody game. Though personally, I'm damn happy that Richard Waugh won't be voicing Wesker in RE5. He's better than that.

Well, I'm off to take a nap. You should catch up on stuff in the other threads as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:53 am
Yah, I know, heh.

Alrighty. I was already looking through a few. I sure had a lot more energy on the forums back then. Posting with all caps and such. I guess hanging with real people matured me.  

Mr. Kennedy

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:09 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, I certainly hope you've played and beat the other ones first.

Okay, yet another problem encountered...

Do they sell the first Metal Gear Solid in the shop? I'm a PS3, so I know next to nothing about it. (I can just rent the other ones.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:54 pm
You can get the MGS Essential Collection for 30 bucks, consisting of MGS1-3. I want it...  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:24 pm
Canas Renvall
You can get the MGS Essential Collection for 30 bucks, consisting of MGS1-3. I want it...

Why haven't I heard of this earlier?

I'll need to pick that up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:17 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Yah, I know, heh.

Alrighty. I was already looking through a few. I sure had a lot more energy on the forums back then. Posting with all caps and such. I guess hanging with real people matured me.

Well, only noobs post in all caps anyway.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:18 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy
Yah, I know, heh.

Well, only noobs post in all caps anyway.

Yeah exactly. I'm surprised Das never told me to ******** off or something.

Just didn't know I was such a noob only a year ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:33 pm
Well, after a grueling day at the office...

Yes, Gamestops and EB Game stores nearly everywhere are selling the MGS Essential pack. It has MGS 1-3. I own it, but haven't started it yet... mostly because in order to play MGS1 I need to trek downstairs to get my PS1 memory card... and I've been too busy to remember to do it. gonk

But I WILL play it soon... I still have Silent Hill 4 to play for the first time... No spoilers please, Biohazard EXTREME just might hunt you down and shove bamboo shoots into your fingernails.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:34 pm
Yes, if anyone's gonna be giving away spoilers, it'll be me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:36 pm
Luckily I still have like 3 PS1 memory cards lying around. 30 bucks is an awesome deal.

SH4 is good. Didn't enjoy it too much when I first played it but I learned to love it. No spoilers.  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:38 pm
Yeah, no spoilers. Careful with that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:41 pm
Just jokin around. HE isn't a monkey man, but it turns out I accidently added some truth in my post. Lemme go delete that.  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:42 pm
Hilight, Mr Kennedy: The fact that you said Walter is a spoiler in itself.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games