Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3973 3974 3975 3976 3977 3978 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Kitsune_berry

9,100 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:25 am
I guess I live far enough south in Florida that I've never really had a problem with out of state family trying to come and stay. Most of them are content to stay in Disney and then just drive the 4 hour trip to see us once xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:00 pm
That's basically Florida in a nutshell, Tana. n_n

@Magni I am sorry you are so homesick sad

@Kitsune You have it luckier than I do then, I am only 30 minutes away from all of the Orlando theme parks AND the beach. >.<

TwinkelenS t a r

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:02 pm
*curls up* Grah, migraine today...

Sorry about all that imposition, Twinkle.

*hugs Magni* You'll be back soon.

Yeah, being far from most attractions does help a lot, Kitsune.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:01 pm
That 'what the fluff' theme reminds me of that old site neopets despite my lacking knowledge of both entities. I don't want fighting pets, this isn't pokemon or the like. 3x
---
*lightly pats the ached Snowman* My sympathies.
---
Tana wants to see some alligators. *makes a faux-whine*  

Tanakietsu

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:37 pm
Oh, I thought it was more Tamagotchi-like, where you just raise them. Then again, I all but ignore Gaia events since I have missed so many of them in the past 5 years due to college.

Thank you, Tana, it's gone now.

You wouldn't want tot see one in the Everglades I bet; that region is dangerous.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:03 am
The event is horrible. I have a fluff now and it is taking forever to do anything with it, not to mention Towns is super laggy due to the amount of traffic from the event.

++++++++

I've never gone down towards the Everglades, but I'd imagine it's rather scary. They have both crocodiles and alligators floating around in their waters.

TwinkelenS t a r

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:12 pm
I never said I had to go to the glades to see alligators. x0 I could alway just go to a zoo, no?
---
I've not been participating in events either, it's just what I thought when I saw the event was active. Plus I like to know what's going on with the top bar everytime something changes so I know I'm not just going crazy.

But it's not just events I ignore. I haven't paid attention to those monthly collectables in years. Whatever the most recent one I have (I don't even know which one that would be) is the last I paid attention. I always see new items and only react with 'meh'.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:18 pm
Gaia's flash games never worked well for me, even after I got DSL.

True enough. My fault for assuming. smile

On rare occasions I'll go for an MC or two. I still like Gaia (even if I don't like most of it due to what it has become over the years), so I don't mind that much.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:05 pm
*stumbles in* okay, so the trip is over, and I am home again. Whaddid I miss? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:23 pm
It must be nice to be home.
Mostly discussion of the Everglades and Gaia's summer event.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:37 pm
I had probably the best mussels I've ever had in my life tonight. It was sublime. I'm still reeling, rolling around in my bed, giddy because they were sooooo delishususes. I'm gonna be dreaming about them. Errrmageerrrd so good.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:55 am
                Mussels! : D
                I haven't had any in so long, I usually just have finned fish, crabs, or shrimp. I need to get back to my precious bivalves....

Did you know an adult oyster can filter between 30 and 40 gallons of water a day? That's why I'm trying to become a bit more informed about environmental issues, because nature is fascinating. : )

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:02 am
That's awesome, Tana! Seafood rocks when its good quality.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:21 pm
I'm sure I've heard that somewhere, but using recent memory storage I didn't know that. I do love aquatic life because it's so interesting. Not to mention oysters are also very delicious. But that said, I used to watch ocean/sea documentaries all the time when I had downtime.
---
Yiss, seafood is amazing with high quality. I'm still looking for a place with excellent eel and urchin, but I always get sidetracked when looking for them.  

Tanakietsu

TwinkelenS t a r

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:41 pm
Ooo interesting fact. I wasn't aware that they filtered quite so much water a day. Sea creatures are very interested. I bought my dad the BBC Planet Earth documentary set and we love the series on all of the aquatic lifeforms.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3973 3974 3975 3976 3977 3978 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games