Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3974 3975 3976 3977 3978 3979 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Seaphron

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:58 am

There was a certain disturbance in the air as one lone figure sat on the pillar of a large school. Before him the area looked like it had been hit by a nuke. The land was gone the grass shrivelled and dead. A church stood maybe two hundred yards from the building from where the man sat it seemed to be barely holding itself up. To the left of it an elementry school was standing it seemed to have taken the force of the blow. The man stared angrily from his pillar at the land around him. The trees that had surronded his campus where gone in the distance another school stood in the northeast it seemed to have not been damaged at all.

The pitter patter of feet behind caused the man to turn his head, his black hair swirling around his eyes, he saw a young girl running up to him. "What is the status, Tay?" the man asked gruffly watching her serene face for any signs of fear.
"Vince the Auditiorium and Gym forces have both fallen the remaining students have retreated up hear to the roof.
"I see, are Matthew and James in place?" the man asked standing up on the pillar.
"To the best of my knowledge, James and his group made it to the weight room, and Matthew and his group have begun rigging the science hallway." she told him. Vince let out a small smirk as he turned around to face the mass of quiet students who lined the top of the building. "These bastards have attacked us! Invaded our homes, lives, our planet! They have killed our friends and destroyed our families and yet here we all stand. United under one cause! Now hear me! Let's blow these mother ******** back to where they came from!" He yelled atop the building.

A roar of agreement sounded from the mass as from the southern edge of the roof a group of students ran up led by a skinny black haired man. He quickly ran to the front to where the other stood and with a smile he announced, "It is ready, those beast should reach there any second."
"Very good Matt... now when James gives us the signal..." Vince said sitting back on the edge of the pillar. Almost instantly a voice came from a radio another girl down the line was holding. Everyone went silent to hear the message.
"We have barricaded the doors we are safe here, from what I can tell they are there. The gases must have attracted them." came the voice of a young woman.

With a nod the girl holding the radio said, "Affirmitive, hold your position."
Matt turned to look at the others standing in the front and asked, "Should we do it?"
The first girl, Tay, responded quickly saying, "You heard her, we should strike now."
"Steven, Light 'um up!" Matt yelled down the group of students and another boy smaller and more fragile by the looks of it lit a flare at the end, and with one nod threw it into one of the many ventailation tanks of the school.
"Everyone take cover!" Vince shouted immedaitly as there was a split second, and then the back half of the school erupted into the air chunks of bricks and metal shot up high past them.

~~~

"Oh no..." a dirty blonde haired man said falling to his knees as he saw the explosion. He saw flames curl into the sky in the shape of a mushroom.
"What is it Paul?" a young girl asked walking over to him.
He said nothing for a moment, and then she saw it. Tears flooded her eyes and she let out a muffled scream.
"Blessed Trinity has fallen..." Paul said standing.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:16 am

Not your best writing, but still good. I wish I knew what was going on in it, though. :XP: I mean, there's a general idea, but I'm just confused.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Seaphron

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:33 am

Meta_Fish
Not your best writing, but still good. I wish I knew what was going on in it, though. :XP: I mean, there's a general idea, but I'm just confused.
Keep in mind I wrote that at like four in the morning, I agree with you though now that I look it over. You arent supposed to have any clue I took that straight out of the middle of an idea that I have. I might do something with it, but who knows it is just an idea in my head.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:57 am

Interesting...

Masamune 5.0

Seaphron

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:13 am

Interesting good or interesting bad?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:51 am

????

Is something actually going on in the spam can?

Ta-kun the pyro

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:09 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Agreed, and is it just me or is Maul somewhere near here?
question
Look at Maul's post.

@Akkad - That sucks, let me know when you get one.
oh... Maul who?
I dunno, if I see a guy with that name I will bust a cap in his a**!
rofl rofl
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:02 am

hey seaphers! I noticed your changing your guild. anything I could help with?

Xilo The Odd

Seaphron

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:04 am

Hey Xilo, thanks for the offer, right now there isn't much to be done, I will keep you posted though on if there is anything I need help with.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:27 am

Geez I have nothing to do for another three hours.

Seaphron

Akkad`

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:21 am

PAU
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:46 am

I feel kinda bad, because I've rejected the last five join requests.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Slave of Sithis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:49 am

"... I don't want to be perceived the way I am..."
Hello cult, what. is. UP?
"... I just want to be perceived the way I am."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:50 am

Meta_Fish
I feel kinda bad, because I've rejected the last five join requests.
nah don't be, we already have a batch of noobs with us, once they get how the cult works, then we be ready for moar.

Xilo The Odd

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:50 am

The roof.
With roofers on it.
Putting on a new roof.
D:
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3974 3975 3976 3977 3978 3979 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games