Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:14 pm

Xantos looked up at Ariana from his position next to Reiko. He smiled and winked at her before looking back and checking his gear.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:30 pm

((haha yeah))

Ariana noticed Xantos then remembered she dropped the headband. He'd most likely notice she didn't have it on her.

Bodhisattva Empress

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:35 pm

"Hey, you could always just give me your number." said Xantos with a nod. He looked back to the archangel controlling the demon. "Any ideas on taking this thing out? Yokai dosn't want it to die to keep Mikyo alive, but Mikyo always seems to come back anyways....we need to stun it some how. Got any decent lightning jutsu?" he asked.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:44 pm

Ariana eek
"eh erm "
Ariana's eyes >.> to Xantos and the demon shifting to both. She was wondering if he didn't see it right there while he was hitting on her.
~You should let the demon eat him first~
Hachibi said with a bit of laughter
"that'd be nice..."
Hachibi laughed even more, then soon his voice faded. Ariana looked to Xantos then replied
"Yes, unlike you I have a NUMBER of them."

Bodhisattva Empress

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:50 pm

(I'm having fun with this. whee )

Xantos shrugged his shoulders with a grin and looked back toward the demon.
"This might help us or completely screw us over, but its worth a shot." He activated his silver byakugan, looking up at the sky. He made four handseals and focused his chakra on the sky above the angel. "Holy Fire Pillar." A beam of pure white flame and lava blasted down from the sky. If the hit was made, the angel would be terribly burned and unable to move from the immense pain. "Holy fire...Angel...hm..might just work, or might not....so...have any plans tonight?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:19 pm

Ariana scratches her head seeming to have a puzzling day with this Xantos character
"Guy may I ask why we are attacking an ANGEL? Much emphasis on the word 'ANGEL'"
Ariana said pointing to the capital lock word in the role play post then pushing the screen away.

Bodhisattva Empress

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:25 pm

(Um...is that physically possible? eek )

"Angel, Archangel, Demon, all in the same pool. Some kind of divine thing, most likely trying to kill you. All I know is, it attacked first." said Xantos. "What do you want to happen, Cloud being destroyed?" he finished, still holding the jutsu. "Of course, if your village ends up being demolished, you can always stay with me."

(I mean seriously, its like your setting me up to use these lines xp )
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:26 pm

"I think I can match an ANGEL," Yokai said laughing. He then concentrated on his chakra. "Sei Naru... Last Form!" Wings sprouted out form Yokai's back, his hair turned golden, his clothing turned into robes, and a halo appeared above his head. "My clan are angels. Yo angel dude, looky hair, I just might be your brother!" Yokai smiled. The Sei Naru Clan, capable of turning the user into an angel.

(lol custom clan.)

(oh and either Xantos has studied in the art of girl pick up lines, and failed... or He's just REALLY desperate)

Dripples

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:19 pm

((lol animes that mess with the screen and draw on them are cool. Ariana = cool

Dripples might be onto something xd ))
Ariana sighed wanting to hang herself right about now xd
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:33 pm

(LOL, IF YOU DO IT, XANTOS WILL CRY... DO IT DO IT lol jk)

Dripples

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:55 pm

((I love hachibi too much to do it crying but if I didnt have Hachibi I would do it no doubts just for laughs))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:32 pm

ariana x3 xxx
((I love hachibi too much to do it crying but if I didnt have Hachibi I would do it no doubts just for laughs))

no my sensei cant die like that!!!!!!
hahaha good thing you got Hachibi lol

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:25 pm

((If you remember, the Archangel was speeding towards the ground...that said, heres meh post.))

As it seemed as the Archangel slammed into the ground...it dissappeared. From alsight, the demon seemed to just dissappear from existance. Then, the Angel appeared from the ground, a massive sword in hand, blazing towards Xantos, the blade raised in the air prepaired for a downwards swing, and his left hand in a handsign.

The gaint Rex tossed and turned but to no avial. It regained its balance and charged towards the gate, shacking the earth with every massive foot step. It was now annoyed at the Kage and its will not to give up. Maybe if he knew that his men would be in danger, he would lossen grip.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:05 am

Blood started going out when he saw the fight, he hid himself making sure no one could THAT dangerous could see him. He activated his Sharingan to have a better look on everything and probably to copy jutsu should any be used. He observed quietly with a puppet in one hand and a wolf by his side.

(Please be informed that the puppet is Zeramaru's body no meta gaming please ^_^ )

Bloodfang23

xLytez

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:52 am

Sengetsu's eyes easily read the movement. "Tch, Xantos!" he yelled as his clone intereferred moving directly in front of the Archangel with his kunai pointed straight ahead. A simple maneuver that would cause the striking angel to pierce itself with the weapon, though sure it would deal no damage it plus the body between should've been more than enough to atleast slow the angel. Sengetsu himself jumped backward his right arm raised and bent allowing his fingers to tightly coil around Samehada. The sword wriggled in its binding, desiring a taste of the unknown chakra. It began to tear through the wrappings as its owner drew it. "Hmph, so you feel it too." he choked up on the hilt and grabbed the lower portion with his left hand to increase swinging power and speed. He dropped the blade to his right side and began to dash forward, the tip of the sword tore through the earth.

((Btw arianna...we'll be seeing each other in the future.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games