Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:34 pm
hmm..maybe Joy will join..and Mimi too!! ^-^ But yes..saw Four Brothers..didn't pay attnetion..one of the guys kept on farting..my friend and her boyfriend were making out beside me..and none of the others guys made a move..it was an uneven number...

heh..finally got on..old man is coming back..so yea. ::whacks uwasa head:: now I gotta hook you up with somebody..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:36 pm
It''s ok Sphyinx! (Totally spelt Sphynx wrong... OMG!!! Sphynx...Sphinx... eek )  

Emily.B.1448

Cabbageicus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:40 pm
Well I don't think its that great either so do you got one in mind..cause we can change it can't we?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:44 pm
I know what thats liek joy lol my one friend has parties all the time and my friend and his gf always spend the whole tiem making out on the couch and teh girl i do like there completely ignores me so im stuck with just eating the fod to cover uo my sadness U_U lol  

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Emily.B.1448

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:47 pm
Nah, you don't want me naming the team, LOL. I'll come up with something weird and dark... like Death By Yoghurt or Zombies Ate My Neighbours... or Face Like A Frog... TRUST ME, DON'T WANT ME NAMING LE TEAM!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:49 pm
*rubs head*Why do you always worry about me i will get another gilr just uwasa don't realy want one still heart broken. Besides i have my sights set apon one girl already you should worry about your self joy.  

uwasa

Cabbageicus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:51 pm
OKay but if you ever think of a really good one just say it...at lest before firday I mean^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:54 pm
Is this place less perverted now? >.> xd Phew...  

Ookami_Girl

Cabbageicus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:57 pm
What do you mean who was like that?

Oh and one question for BBQ and Ookami again, how are we going to justfy our team, well Rivin knows Kayla, but doesn't know Rose...hmm we should either figure that out now or tommorow^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:01 pm
xd Well, so far the only actual time Rose met Rivin was when he was in that bleeding coma...I dunno, we all could just meet in the rp or something?

Weird frenching everyone people...>.>;;  

Ookami_Girl

Cabbageicus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:04 pm
Sure...well I'm already in Courtyard 2...and I'm reading and waiting to see what happens between Kurai and joy...casue I'm a snoop^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:06 pm
*Smashes doors and walks in with authority* ROR! domokun  

Immolatus

uwasa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:12 pm
Nice entrance needs a little more light like make a lightning bolt go off in the backround.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:14 pm
OH! the pizza man is here.

::walks up to Immolatus:: w00t philly steak style yo XD! thanks man XD.

hey.. wheres my COKE?!  

KuraiGekkou

uwasa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:18 pm
hahahaha nice job kurai nice joke oh ya i will meet you in the church you will answer for you anger towards joy. alos can i have a lsice of that pizza.*looks at it drooling*  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games