Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3983 3984 3985 3986 3987 3988 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:59 pm
Alexander Magnus
*gluggles Doll Heart like mad* Welcome!!!! That is quite the introduction. 4laugh Please, come out and talk to us! We are nice and except for the carnivorous couch, we don't bite. Welcome to the Refuge. whee

Im sorry it it was too much I sort of didn't realize how long it got x-x I figured with 200+ members the chance of more than just a couple people seeing it were slim so I left it...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:38 pm
My Doll Heart
Alexander Magnus
*gluggles Doll Heart like mad* Welcome!!!! That is quite the introduction. 4laugh Please, come out and talk to us! We are nice and except for the carnivorous couch, we don't bite. Welcome to the Refuge. whee

Im sorry it it was too much I sort of didn't realize how long it got x-x I figured with 200+ members the chance of more than just a couple people seeing it were slim so I left it...

scream CORRECTION!! I saw the intro, and thought of it to be very detailed. It'll narrow down how fast your inbox gets full of RP spammers. cool I not being one of them. If I do end up like that, please proceed to shoot me continuously in the arm until I snap out of it.  

Nine-Tails927

Vicious Tactician

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Signature Look 250

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:29 am
Nine-Tails927
My Doll Heart
Alexander Magnus

scream CORRECTION!! I saw the intro, and thought of it to be very detailed. It'll narrow down how fast your inbox gets full of RP spammers. cool I not being one of them. If I do end up like that, please proceed to shoot me continuously in the arm until I snap out of it.

Why shoot you in the arm? Why not the leg? Arms are helpful for writing when you do come to.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:37 am
My Doll Heart

Years ago, I've perfected the method of typing with just one hand. It's not as fast, but at least i'll make less mistakes and have some time to rethink the words to say. biggrin It works, and the arm heals faster than the leg. Besides, I want to walk, not with a wheelchair and stretchers. XP  

Nine-Tails927

Vicious Tactician

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Signature Look 250

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:40 am
Nine-Tails927
My Doll Heart

Years ago, I've perfected the method of typing with just one hand. It's not as fast, but at least i'll make less mistakes and have some time to rethink the words to say. biggrin It works, and the arm heals faster than the leg. Besides, I want to walk, not with a wheelchair and stretchers. XP

You have proven your point. Should it be necessary; I will shoot you in the arm and not the leg.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:50 am
My Doll Heart
Nine-Tails927
My Doll Heart

You have proven your point. Should it be necessary; I will shoot you in the arm and not the leg.

Glad to hear. Now then, not wanting this to seem like a spam of sorts, could you have a look at my little RP project, AFTERMATH, and see if you could be interested? I'm in need of getting more people, but they don't seem to notice it's existence since I've heard from no one (except for Umbrage) about OC entry.  

Nine-Tails927

Vicious Tactician

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Signature Look 250

Ezreal Goes Exploring

Dapper Informer

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:15 am
My practice typing while eating with chopsticks is finally paying off  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:29 am
Ark Of Umbrage
My practice typing while eating with chopsticks is finally paying off

Perfect timing. I'm still needing your OC to get it approved, so hurry! scream  

Nine-Tails927

Vicious Tactician

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Signature Look 250

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:20 pm
Nine-Tails927
My Doll Heart
Nine-Tails927
My Doll Heart

Glad to hear. Now then, not wanting this to seem like a spam of sorts, could you have a look at my little RP project, AFTERMATH, and see if you could be interested? I'm in need of getting more people, but they don't seem to notice it's existence since I've heard from no one (except for Umbrage) about OC entry.

Sure thing, but would you mind posting a link to it here so I don't have to search for it? I haven't quite figured out how to navigate the layout yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:21 pm
My Doll Heart
Nine-Tails927
My Doll Heart
Nine-Tails927
My Doll Heart

Sure thing, but would you mind posting a link to it here so I don't have to search for it? I haven't quite figured out how to navigate the layout yet.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23886619
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23886545
Here they are, one's the OC placement for what has been approved, the other will have the main RP and storyline. Hope it helps biggrin  

Nine-Tails927

Vicious Tactician

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Signature Look 250

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:59 pm
Welcome to the Refuge, Doll Heart! *offers a gluggle*

We tend to move leisurely here, so no worries about your posts getting buried by tons of activity. Granted, there are times when a discussion gets going a few pages will pile up, but the regulars read back to the last post they saw as far as I know.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:44 pm
One-handed typing conversations? Ohhhhhh . . . ninja  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ezreal Goes Exploring

Dapper Informer

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:43 am
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/a09p6mZ_460sa.gif
I enjoy this far to much.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:20 pm
Ninjaflip skills! ninja  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:24 pm
-Licks everyone!- 4laugh

Presentt~!! <3<3<3<3  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3983 3984 3985 3986 3987 3988 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games