Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3984 3985 3986 3987 3988 3989 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:41 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK6qjtQCLMo&feature=related

How strong is that middle east of yours?

Squishy Havock
little mintchan
boo ninja -pops in-

*MAGNA GLOMP!*

YOU ACCEPT INVITE NOW!!

Rockgirl809

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Here's my pic I was trying to show........ I seam to not do a 100% in my work. :/

She looks so bad a$$. And yes, I've copied that pose from sakura. I can't help it that I can't make cool poses. XD

User Image

Squishy Havock
Fenrir Graveheart
Squishy Havock
Fenrir Graveheart
Discordial Moki
Woah @.@ I just got home and I see a Zombie discussion. Cool.

You're welcome. mrgreen I'm asking the question of "what would you like to see in a zombie movie" and I'm gathering everybody's opinions since I find you guys to be more creative than most of my rl friends.

To be honest I'm bored with the whole ZOMBIE thing. Well the Undead zombie at least bores me.

I prefer my degraded feral human beings to them.

In my novel at least Travis Levin AKA (Paragon) was the supposed Perfect experiment but they were two of them. The second one was the real one.

Paragon had a natural psychosis. Anyway plot line. Paragon sees humans in control as a pathetic waste of time they cannot in his view manage it due to their flaws.

He first unleashes the 1st wave of the Ferals/ghouls. Human beings that do not feel pain or at least have high pain threshold and heightened senses. Mindless like your zombies only following Paragon due to some sick loyalty like a dog. Other characters are normal humans or Paragon's lieutenants. The lieutenants have their own specialize mutation, or at least kept their brain intact.

The whole mutation thing is a good idea, but Resident Evil has overdone it and at this point its starting to sound to me more like a comic book than an actual horror. For me, at least, believability of a horror story is what makes it so good. That's why Hostel is probably my favorite horror movie, despite everything else. You can stretch the edges with believability, sure, but there's only so much you can do before it becomes more action based, like the last few Resident Evil movies, than anything scary or thrilling.

Actually my novel aint horror but I just want to express my idea on the zombie thing.

Though there are some elements of horror to my novel. It primaraly revolves around the character Zetsu Harada. He is the borderline of Feral and still thinking even more so when his vocal chords were shot out. Being without Paragon's reaction speed or Moskvin's durability he relies mostly on ambush tactics.

One of my favorite written scenes for this guy is when he first starts making gurgling noises as he stalks Elena and then instead of just jumping on her and ripping her apart with his claws he goes to the floor bellow stabbing through the floor and pulling her under. Cue it horrible screaming and when Ivan looks, it looks like a jack the ripper crime scene xd

Sounds like grudge meets jason. lol

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

*cough* yaya looks like a boy! >.< *cough* whee
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:42 pm

Chilling2
Here's my pic I was trying to show........ I seam to not do a 100% in my work. :/

She looks so bad a$$. And yes, I've copied that pose from sakura. I can't help it that I can't make cool poses. XD

User Image
*You drown in my Envy*

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:43 pm

little mintchan
Keep talking and i'll pull out chuunin exam insults xd
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:44 pm

little mintchan

you are so mean hahahaha!

Rockgirl809

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:44 pm

little mintchan

sometime I don't want to draw the eye lashes. gonk lol
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:45 pm

Discordial Moki
Squishy Havock
Fenrir Graveheart
Squishy Havock
Fenrir Graveheart
Discordial Moki

You're welcome. mrgreen I'm asking the question of "what would you like to see in a zombie movie" and I'm gathering everybody's opinions since I find you guys to be more creative than most of my rl friends.

To be honest I'm bored with the whole ZOMBIE thing. Well the Undead zombie at least bores me.

In my novel at least Travis Levin AKA (Paragon) was the supposed Perfect experiment but they were two of them. The second one was the real one.

Paragon had a natural psychosis. Anyway plot line. Paragon sees humans in control as a pathetic waste of time they cannot in his view manage it due to their flaws.

He first unleashes the 1st wave of the Ferals/ghouls. Human beings that do not feel pain or at least have high pain threshold and heightened senses. Mindless like your zombies only following Paragon due to some sick loyalty like a dog. Other characters are normal humans or Paragon's lieutenants. The lieutenants have their own specialize mutation, or at least kept their brain intact.

The whole mutation thing is a good idea, but Resident Evil has overdone it and at this point its starting to sound to me more like a comic book than an actual horror. For me, at least, believability of a horror story is what makes it so good. That's why Hostel is probably my favorite horror movie, despite everything else. You can stretch the edges with believability, sure, but there's only so much you can do before it becomes more action based, like the last few Resident Evil movies, than anything scary or thrilling.

Actually my novel aint horror but I just want to express my idea on the zombie thing.

Though there are some elements of horror to my novel. It primaraly revolves around the character Zetsu Harada. He is the borderline of Feral and still thinking even more so when his vocal chords were shot out. Being without Paragon's reaction speed or Moskvin's durability he relies mostly on ambush tactics.

One of my favorite written scenes for this guy is when he first starts making gurgling noises as he stalks Elena and then instead of just jumping on her and ripping her apart with his claws he goes to the floor bellow stabbing through the floor and pulling her under. Cue it horrible screaming and when Ivan looks, it looks like a jack the ripper crime scene xd

Sounds like a good book. The best zombies I have ever seen are the ones from "I am Legend." even if they are kinda are vampire/zombies. They are as fast as a car, durable to bullets and have an actual planning mind. That's true horror.

Rock i accepted the invite i got.

moki thats the point i made paragon.

He is cocky. GIGANTIC superiority complex. Intelligent super fast, shoots bullets out of the air and acts like equilibrium xd Paragon gives the Ferals orders and the horror or sadisim to him is. Humans that dont follow him get shoved into liquid tanks and turned into his Ferals but since they are animal like to avoid the Ferals from attacking him he brainwashes them.

Boris had a LOL mutation. Incredible strength but he had some brain degradation.

Best line was him and vladimir in the tank. "Boris prepare to fire." *BANG*

"BORIS LET ME AIM FIRST!"

"I hit him anyway"

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:46 pm

claru gardeford
little mintchan

do it! scream

lol the eyelashes are good...the body is shaped of a boy and her face is too >.< and you got deidara's hair style which i love!!!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:46 pm

WHO GOT DA INVITE? I ALREADY FORGOT

Rockgirl809

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:47 pm

Fenrir Graveheart
Squishy Havock
Fenrir Graveheart
Squishy Havock
Fenrir Graveheart
Discordial Moki

Sounds like grudge meets jason. lol

Thats what I was going for with Zetsu since he has no "special ability" Except his muscles tense up and he jumps far or sudden bursts of strength but nothing permanent.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:48 pm

little mintchan
claru gardeford
little mintchan

do it! scream

lol the eyelashes are good...the body is shaped of a boy and her face is too >.< and you got deidara's hair style which i love!!!

Nah, her facial structure is just a little too broad. That's all.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:48 pm

little mintchan
claru gardeford
little mintchan

do it! scream

No one will touch you now
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3984 3985 3986 3987 3988 3989 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games