Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3984 3985 3986 3987 3988 3989 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Koosei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:03 pm

Seaphron
Koosei
Seaphron
Koosei
Seaphron
It was sad Akkad, it was like 8 to nothing XXD

Hiya Koosei!
biggrin hey! how you doin'?
IM doing great! How about you!?
awesome. planning some cosplays.
Indeed, that's pretty sweet as well, anything new or are you still making those costumes you were talking about?

.... xd which costumes was I talking about before? I've expanded the list. razz right now I'm working on making the Elegant Blue Dress (Gaia item) for next weekend's con. and making plans for a G-LOL for next year's con. .... along with getting that Sailor Jupiter one done. ><''

Chibi Kawaii-chan
I'd feel really humiliated if I were cosplaying. Embarrassed, I guess.
yeah, I would too if I was wearing the wrong costume, but I'm following what I can manage without having to drastically change my body. so it's not that bad. biggrin plus, it's way better if you've got friends that are doing it too and can cheer you on. .... xp and buy the cloth when they want you to make them something.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:05 pm

I'm sexy.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Akkad`

Meta_Fish
I'm sexy.
heart

Meta_Fish
I'm sexy.
Totally.

LifelessFawkes

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Seaphron
Sauvie
Dont forget Seaphron, I kicked Echo and your a** 2 on 1 wink
Yes it was enjoyed greatly as well, I was crying from laughing so hard.
Damn Flying Cows
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:08 pm

Koosei
Seaphron
Koosei
Seaphron
Koosei
Seaphron
It was sad Akkad, it was like 8 to nothing XXD

Hiya Koosei!
Indeed, that's pretty sweet as well, anything new or are you still making those costumes you were talking about?

.... xd which costumes was I talking about before? I've expanded the list. razz right now I'm working on making the Elegant Blue Dress (Gaia item) for next weekend's con. and making plans for a G-LOL for next year's con. .... along with getting that Sailor Jupiter one done. ><''
I believe you had the Sailor Jupiter and a Tetris block one the last time we talked. Ah so you are going to one of the gaia-con things?"? You must tell me how that is.

Nah it was more Echo screaming at the tv at his character when he tackled someone (every two seconds), but yes damn the cows and the cheep cheep Sauvie!

Seaphron

Koosei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:08 pm

Meta_Fish
I'm sexy.
xd indeed. the sea-shell bra greatly helps
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:09 pm

It's unanimous.

Meta_Fish
Captain

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:10 pm

I concur.

Seaphron
Koosei
Seaphron
Koosei
Seaphron

I believe you had the Sailor Jupiter and a Tetris block one the last time we talked. Ah so you are going to one of the gaia-con things?"? You must tell me how that is.

Nah it was more Echo screaming at the tv at his character when he tackled someone (every two seconds), but yes damn the cows and the cheep cheep Sauvie!
aah. well, those are still in planing, but I don't have the materials or time for those just yet.
xd and I'm actually co-hosting a Gaia Fan Panel. razz I'll tell you now, it's very frustrating trying to plan one when the other host lives in a different city.

Koosei

Chibi Kawaii-chan

Koosei
Seaphron
Koosei
Seaphron
Koosei

Chibi Kawaii-chan
yeah, I would too if I was wearing the wrong costume, but I'm following what I can manage without having to drastically change my body. so it's not that bad. biggrin plus, it's way better if you've got friends that are doing it too and can cheer you on. .... xp and buy the cloth when they want you to make them something.

Actually, all my friends are really excited about cosplaying. It's only me who is flatly refusing to have anything to do with it. I don't have the figure to not look like a moron when doing it.

If I ever go to one of those con things... well, the only reason I can imagine is to sell pocky at 800% profit. I bet people would buy it.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:13 pm

Chibi Kawaii-chan
Koosei
Seaphron
Koosei
Seaphron

Chibi Kawaii-chan

Actually, all my friends are really excited about cosplaying. It's only me who is flatly refusing to have anything to do with it. I don't have the figure to not look like a moron when doing it.

If I ever go to one of those con things... well, the only reason I can imagine is to sell pocky at 800% profit. I bet people would buy it.
xd probably not, actually. last year, they were selling it for about ... 3 cents more than Superstore. xd $1.00 per box instead of $0.97 per box. I don't think people would be much inclined to buy at your prices. best of luck in that though.

Koosei

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 pm

Oh boy. Someone sent me a Wii message. Too bad I don't have a TV I can view it on. -_-
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:15 pm

Koosei
Chibi Kawaii-chan
Koosei
Seaphron
Koosei

Chibi Kawaii-chan

xd probably not, actually. last year, they were selling it for about ... 3 cents more than Superstore. xd $1.00 per box instead of $0.97 per box. I don't think people would be much inclined to buy at your prices. best of luck in that though.

Oh. 400% profit then. That would be a dollar. American dollars, right?
In addition, I bet you guys don't get Pocky for MEN, Green Tea Mousse Pocky, Red Bean Pocky, White Chocolate Almond Pocky, Pocky G, Pocky Chocolate Mousse, etc.

Chibi Kawaii-chan

Koosei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:16 pm

Chibi Kawaii-chan
Oh. 400% profit then. That would be a dollar. American dollars, right?
*shrugs* no idea how much they sell it for in the US cons
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3984 3985 3986 3987 3988 3989 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games