Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3985 3986 3987 3988 3989 3990 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:17 pm

xd I like the addition to your sig. it's soooooooo cooooooool...

yeah I need to go around and get everyones wii code, and post mine up. but tomorrow though, i'll have strikers.

Wait, 1 canadian dollar?
That would only give me 350% profit then... xd

Chibi Kawaii-chan

Koosei

Chibi Kawaii-chan
In addition, I bet you guys don't get Pocky for MEN, Green Tea Mousse Pocky, Red Bean Pocky, White Chocolate Almond Pocky, Pocky G, Pocky Chocolate Mousse, etc.
gonk no.
I've only ever seen the strawberry and chocolate flavours
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:19 pm

Koosei
Chibi Kawaii-chan
In addition, I bet you guys don't get Pocky for MEN, Green Tea Mousse Pocky, Red Bean Pocky, White Chocolate Almond Pocky, Pocky G, Pocky Chocolate Mousse, etc.
gonk no.

Lmao, they sell them in 7-elevens here. I've never seen anyone at all buy them though. I wonder why they are still stocked?
The funniest one is Pocky for MEN. It's just coffee flavoured.

Chibi Kawaii-chan

Slave of Sithis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:22 pm

"... I don't want to be perceived the way I am..."
PAU
I don't like butting into others conversations
"... I just want to be perceived the way I am."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:22 pm

Chibi Kawaii-chan
Koosei
Chibi Kawaii-chan
gonk no.

Lmao, they sell them in 7-elevens here. I've never seen anyone at all buy them though. I wonder why they are still stocked?
xd seriously? you'd think that would be a big seller

Koosei

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:23 pm

Seaphron
Koosei
Seaphron
Koosei
Seaphron
IM doing great! How about you!?
awesome. planning some cosplays.
Indeed, that's pretty sweet as well, anything new or are you still making those costumes you were talking about?

.... xd which costumes was I talking about before? I've expanded the list. razz right now I'm working on making the Elegant Blue Dress (Gaia item) for next weekend's con. and making plans for a G-LOL for next year's con. .... along with getting that Sailor Jupiter one done. ><''
I believe you had the Sailor Jupiter and a Tetris block one the last time we talked. Ah so you are going to one of the gaia-con things?"? You must tell me how that is.

Nah it was more Echo screaming at the tv at his character when he tackled someone (every two seconds), but yes damn the cows and the cheep cheep Sauvie!
That one Tractor took down 6 people xd
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:33 pm

PAU

Slave of Sithis

Seaphron

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:35 pm

Sauvie
Seaphron
Koosei
Seaphron
Koosei
Seaphron
IM doing great! How about you!?
awesome. planning some cosplays.
Indeed, that's pretty sweet as well, anything new or are you still making those costumes you were talking about?

.... xd which costumes was I talking about before? I've expanded the list. razz right now I'm working on making the Elegant Blue Dress (Gaia item) for next weekend's con. and making plans for a G-LOL for next year's con. .... along with getting that Sailor Jupiter one done. ><''
I believe you had the Sailor Jupiter and a Tetris block one the last time we talked. Ah so you are going to one of the gaia-con things?"? You must tell me how that is.

Nah it was more Echo screaming at the tv at his character when he tackled someone (every two seconds), but yes damn the cows and the cheep cheep Sauvie!
XD I was like... s**t...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:37 pm

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Koosei
Seaphron

XD I was like... s**t...
I for a minute couldnt decide if I wanted the Hammer bor or the Shy guy to score xd

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Slave of Sithis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:40 pm

PAU
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:44 pm

Friend codes are a ******** pain. I have three windows up, just so I can get friend codes and give them out.

Meta_Fish
Captain

melikefood

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:46 pm

Chibi Kawaii-chan
Koosei
Chibi Kawaii-chan
gonk no.

Really?
Pocky MEN tastes more like Dark chocolate to me.

((Goes to the oriental supermarket every weekend))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:51 pm

Since this is spam, I'm allowed to advertise. rofl
Look in the gallery for my artshop.
I'm so corporate. XD

Denko

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:53 pm

Meta_Fish
Friend codes are a ******** pain. I have three windows up, just so I can get friend codes and give them out.
Why do the codes piss so many people off? it isnt that hard, sure its more than what the other online services need but it isnt as bad as everyone complains
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3985 3986 3987 3988 3989 3990 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games