Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:11 am

(he probably would. Why would you do something like that to him? lol. He's mentally unstable, causing him to curl into a ball and lie on the ground, or go into a destructive rage.)

Xantos did a sideways roll, avoiding the blade. He recovered and stood up, picking up his chainsaw blade from the ground and yanking the chain on it. Small clouds of black smoke billowed from the hilt. He reached his blue glowing arm out to trap the Archangel in a zero gravity field so his allies could get a better shot.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:19 am

((x-ski-x why do you say that?))

Ariana's clones ran in a line the first would punch the archangel as the rest jumped up into the air in sequential order.

Bodhisattva Empress

xLytez

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:21 am

((hehe, you'll see...dont worry about it focus on this fight for now.))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:23 am

(He's akatsuki, your a demon host, put 2 and 2 together.)

"Ariana, careful with taijutsu, his body is covered in spikes. I took one in the hand earlier." warned Xantos, still focusing on his arm and the area around the Archangel.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:15 am

((haha come alone and we'll set up a barrier so we don't get interruptions xd ))

Ariana nodded slightly watching as her clones took off
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:46 am

As Yokai spread out his wings, he watched at the clones dissipitated one by one. It woul've been a waste if he detonated them now. "I wonder what the spikes are made of. I seriosuly hope they're made of iron, that way i can utilize a magnetic field causing the spikes to be captured in the pull. But I doubt they are made of iron..." Yokai then flew down to the ground and landed next to Xantos, "I have a plan Xantos... but it's super risky, and might cost both our lives. If I could get you closer to the monster, which I could, you can get a closer shot with that chain saw, or do whatever you were doing right now with a better chance, but if we take a single hit, we are dead."

Dripples

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:17 pm

(Why don't you guys get Susumu and try to seal the arch angel in a barrier or something?)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:20 pm

Scrapples
(Why don't you guys get Susumu and try to seal the arch angel in a barrier or something?)

(Is that realistic? How often do you see a ninja in naruto run off to go get help?)

Bodhisattva Empress

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:27 pm

Xantos nodded and stopped his attack. "Alright, don't ******** up, and we'll be fine." he said. He checked his chainsaw blade again, pumped the chain three times and grinned as black smoke came out of the hilt in larger quantities. "Its going as fast as it can. Let's hope I can get through those spikes."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:40 pm

Yokai nodded, "We're going through the air." Yokai then gripped on Xantos' shoulder lifting from the ground. Then went 10 meters from the ground, and he charged at the beast at high speed, "Tell me when to let go." Yokai then got ready for a jutsu just incase something bad happens.

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:53 pm

Xantos eased himself from Yokai's grasp, ready to launch at the angel. He swung his shoulders out, giving him more speed toward the demon. He planned to slash horizontally with his chainsaw blade, full power. If the hit connected and went through the spikes, it would wound the Archangel badly, weakening it and not able to fight very well.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:56 pm

"How much longer? We're only a few meters away!" Yokai kept on charging, waiting and getting ready for Xantos's response. If they get too close, they might be an open target, if they let go too far, then they'd miss, and let the demon have a shot at Xantos, the timing had to be perfect. The aim too.

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:01 pm

"Go now!" Yelled Xantos over the wind. He arced his chainsaw blade in a horizontal swing, ready to saw through the demon's midsection.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:08 pm

"Hope this works!" Yokai let go of Xantos, and after a few seconds, he followed after him, flying down. Yokai summoned 3 clones and they went straight down next to Xantos. "Xantos! Don't get yourself killed, you hear me?"

Dripples

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:16 pm

Oni_Soul
((If you remember, the Archangel was speeding towards the ground...that said, heres meh post.))

As it seemed as the Archangel slammed into the ground...it dissappeared. From alsight, the demon seemed to just dissappear from existance. Then, the Angel appeared from the ground, a massive sword in hand, blazing towards Xantos, the blade raised in the air prepaired for a downwards swing, and his left hand in a handsign.

The gaint Rex tossed and turned but to no avial. It regained its balance and charged towards the gate, shacking the earth with every massive foot step. It was now annoyed at the Kage and its will not to give up. Maybe if he knew that his men would be in danger, he would lossen grip.

Rahenno notice the beast started to charge towards the village. He immediately let go and used his speed to get in front of it. He turned and faced the charging mountain of the beast. He planted his hands and feet into the ground. He took a deep breath and waited about two seconds before letting out a massive roar of chakra. He was hoping the roar was stronger than the beast to hold it back from the village. At the same time Rahenno grew a third tail.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games