Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:42 pm
she noticed her mate daiskue from the corner of her eye and sighed 'busted' she thought.she snuck up and hugged him."How did you find me?" she asked while licking his cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:47 pm
Daisuke smiled, "Laughing Lake, I didn't know you'd be here! I never been in this cafe before, I was just looking for some time to get a drink and maybe perform, then head back home." He licked her back and nuzzled her cheek, "Why don't you sit with me?"  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:56 pm
"Sure and if its ok may i join too? i found my flute this morning" she sat down and showed him the flute. It was make of strong wood and looked amazing.She wanted to show him she could play too. but also not hog his spotlight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:33 pm
Daisuke examined the flute, "Yes, of course! I bet we'd make a terrific duet." Laughing Lake told him before while they were traveling to his den, the first time she had ever left the mountain, that she could play the flute. But first he wanted a drink, did he have to wait for a waiter or waitress? Or did he have to go to them?  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:44 pm
LordStripeyTail
As the stepped through the entrance paw-in-paw, the ringtail nonchalantly flicked the butt of the cig over his shoulder, the dimly glowing ember of the "deathstick" striking the ground just as the door closed behind them. "Wanna torture Rocky by ordering a bunch of things?" He grinned over at his cheetah, fluffy coontail twisting mischievously behind him.
she over heard them mentioning a waters name before and tapped on their shoulder,"Um excuse me but,before i overheard you say a waiters name..did i not?" She was curious and held her flute with pride.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:06 pm
The coon jumped slightly at the light touch on his should, quickly snapping his attention to the girl. "O-Oh. Yes. Rocky, the wolf who acts like he's in charge."

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:13 am
Nodded and knowing daiskue would do the talking, she decided to pratice on her flute till this rocky guy arrived. She decided to playa song that would calm her nurves. (its phantom breeze not the one with voice)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:03 am
LordStripeyTail
The coon jumped slightly at the light touch on his should, quickly snapping his attention to the girl. "O-Oh. Yes. Rocky, the wolf who acts like he's in charge."

Daisuke looked at the coon, "If he's a waiter could you tell him that we'd like to place an order?" He wanted something warm to drink before he started his performance. But something distracted him from his thoughts, Laughing Lake was playing her flute and it was like a drug, "That's beautiful."  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:17 am
she smiled and nodded,"Its called phantom breeze. did i distract you from your thoughts again my gentlewolf?" she asked while tilting her head.She knew her howls during the full moons calmed him and his would scare any idiot thinking they can barge in.She knew he had alpha blood in him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:39 am
enzerubebii98255
she smiled and nodded,"Its called phantom breeze. did i distract you from your thoughts again my gentlewolf?" she asked while tilting her head.She knew her howls during the full moons calmed him and his would scare any idiot thinking they can barge in.She knew he had alpha blood in him.

Daisuke laughed, "Of course, I've never heard such beautiful music before." The only reason why Daisuke had become so strong was because of his blood, his ancestary would not allow weakness in his bloodline. Through this, he had survived a brutal war, and became the wolf he was now.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:30 am
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke laughed, "Of course, I've never heard such beautiful music before." The only reason why Daisuke had become so strong was because of his blood, his ancestary would not allow weakness in his bloodline. Through this, he had survived a brutal war, and became the wolf he was now.
her tail wrapped around his and looked at the menu. she playfully nipped his ear as if trying to get his attention. she didnt know what to order. she didn't see yerba mate or anything she knew in the menu."So many drinks what are you gonna get?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:57 am
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

her tail wrapped around his and looked at the menu. she playfully nipped his ear as if trying to get his attention. she didnt know what to order. she didn't see yerba mate or anything she knew in the menu."So many drinks what are you gonna get?"

Daisuke scanned the menu and shivered when Lake nibbled his ear. "I think I'm going to go for the espresso." All he really wanted was a warm drink in his stomach and some caffeine in his system.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:58 am
((Sorry guys! Life caught up with me >.<))

Rocky's mind was racing. he had four different furs calling for a waiter.
"Hold on everyone. So, I've got a hot chocolate, an espresso... Anything for you miss?" A voice from the kitchen called, sounding exactly the same as Rocky.
In fact it was him.
...But wasn't he standing by the door?
Yeah, he was.
"So, what's this I hear about tormenting a waiter?~"
He padded over to the table with a smug grin
"Demi-God. Not too easy to overload me~"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:12 am
LimberNimbleShadow
Lake blinked in confused, "Uhh some strawberry milk and an espresso for my mate here.And is it possible for us to play some songs here?"shows her flute smiling. ,"And i wasent the one that said i wanted to torture you you must be mistaken." A big brown wolf walken in that had the same markings as lake. he was texting hearts to his mate wirh one hand while holding a box with tulip buds in the other. he nods to his sister then looks around for the person that owns the place.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers