Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:19 am

((Fluffy bunnies are falling from the sky, am I the only one who takes any notice of them? XD))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:30 am

havockboy
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"Freeze." Jack said as he punched into the air with one hand and made handsleals with the other. "Kokuryuu Boufuusetsu (Black Dragon Blizzard)"

As the ice from bellow Fenrir rose up to freeze him while the Blizzard started to rush towards Fenrir to chill his body to the core and incapacitate him. The jutsu is lethal but Zeramaru expects Fenrir to dodge.

((quan reminds Zeramaru of Zann and partly thinks they are the same person he protects his friends.

Fenrir you know how I RP if you dont move I hit you... That stays the same you should have really dodged.))

((I said I'd edit in a defense when you answered my question.))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:48 am

((did you edit then?

Zann: Zeramaru shall eliminate the bunnies soon. I will also set my profile to standards after this fight.

Fenrir the ice did not hit yet You can dodge now and I did answer your question. Quan looks like Zann and Zeramaru thinks they are kinda the same and wants to protect Zann. I did not really see only saw lightning and headed here seeing you trying to "cage" Quan))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:51 am

((eeeyy if BB can create that crap I shpuld too... I'm gonna make random crap happen in another battle))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:18 am

((Nuuuu the bunnies!! Quan's cuddling them!!
As for Quan...alright, lame secret's out, Quan's the reincarnate of Zann/Keigo, hence the reason why he looks like the young version of Zann/Keigo. Another reason is because it's the only pic of a blind boy I could find...))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:43 am

((its your call now Fenrir post))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:57 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir turned towards Zeramaru and disappeared as an explosion of wind shot our from his back to launch him at blinding speed towards Zeramaru and Jack. The sudden power from the wind would also attempt to blow Quan and Zhao back several feet. Using such speed to his advantage Fenrir dodged past blizzard to appear in front of both Jack and Zeramaru. With both of his hands gleaming with powerful lightning chakra he attempted to send an open palm into each of their chests.
((I did now.
Assassin's Breakthrough))

You should quit thinking
I'm so fragile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:15 am

User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"Senju Soubu (Thousand Hands Manipulation Military Art)" Zeramaru said as he aimed Jack's arms towards Fenrir suddenly it opened up and thousands of arms seemed to come out of flaps from the original arms all of them ready to punch, crush, choke and some stab with their sharp metal fingers all over Fenrir's body.

"Is that a bunny?" Zeramaru said with a twitching eyebrow as he saw one land in the bursting chaos of his puppets arms. At the same instant of the Senju Soubu (Thousand Hands Manipulation Military Art) jutsu Zeramaru and Jack jumped to the left.

((When Sasori used the jutsu against Sakura the arms could bend so i suppose we could jump and it will still try to hit you. you can break through them but if you do manage to get near Jack or Zeramaru your attack would have been weakened and jack just used an Ice jutsu meaning he is really cold ))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:34 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir was expecting such tricks from Zeramaru's puppet, and so when it shot the hundreds of hands at him, multiple denser than steel bones shot out of differnt areas and angles of his body. Fenrir pushed off the ground and spun quickly through the air shouting, "Dance of Ferns!" The hands would be slashed to bits as he rolled across them, following right behind Zeramaru and still threatening to impale him in his whirlwind of bones as well. Because he was rotating so fast it would be hard to see, but as he spun, bone covered Fenrir's right arm and twisted it completely around several times as he chased his opponent through the wooden mess.

((Basically imagine Choji's meat-tank roll, except smaller and with long thorns. lol))

You should quit thinking
I'm so fragile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:56 am

User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru was surprised to a point but he stayed calm. Zeramaru leaped backwards then to the left then right dodging the strange attack and intentionally forcing Fenrir around the shrapnel to blur his view.

With a few handseals Jack created a hall of ice mirrors around Fenrir and Zeramaru. "We can settle this without any more wreckles violence. Stand down then I will. I only wished to help him." Zeramaru said as he and Jack leaped into an ice mirror and he seemed to be in every mirror.

((fenrir all of my puppets are metal. I dont use wood marquis burnt my wooden puppets. anyway you could still shred through the arms but slower even if they were steel.

You would have a hard time trying to cut me down right now cause the temperature is lowering.))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:19 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir stopped spinning and glanced at the mirrors. He formed a kai seal with his free hand, suspecting a possible genjutsu, but when it didn't work he realized that it must be another jutsu of Jack's. He glanced at Zeramaru and pointed his right arm, which had formed into a twisted, long, lance-like structure made out of bone. "You don't have the right to be helping anybody. Coward, you're just scared of ending a fight you started." he snarled, his eyes trained on Zeramaru. He couldn't see it because of the mirrors but storm clouds began to appear in the sky high above and twist together.

You should quit thinking
I'm so fragile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:03 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo smiles as he watches the on going fight. Kazuo had grown up with Fenrir and even fought in the jounin exams against him. He is a formidable opponent so this person fighting him would have trouble unless he is stronger then him. He then lays his eyes upon the genin not sure if he should go help them for they were in the midst of a dangerous battle. After moments of thinking Kazuo decides he would go help the genin if an attack was coming towards them. He didn't want to interfere with the happenings.User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, and Mist 7 member
User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:19 pm

User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru made a set of handseals and soon they were done the entire training grounds became pitch black this will screw up Fenrir's sight while being in the ice mirrors will leave him with a confusing array of scent.

"Very well I will end it" Zeramaru said echoing through the mirror halls. Zeramaru made a couple of handseals then he aimed at Fenrir. Chidori Eisou (Thousand Birds Sharp Spear) was created from all the reflections all aimed into Fenrir's heart.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:22 pm

((Chidori Nagashi(One Thousand Birds Current)
Prerquistisites: Chidori(One Thousand Birds)
Description: A variation on a regular One Thousand Birds developed by Sasuke during his two-and-a-half year training with Orochimaru, this jutsu allows the user to cover himself in electricity, instead of just concentrating it in his hand. The electricity can be channeled anywhere, allowing the user to enhance his attacks with it. Because it is channeled throughout his entire body and not concentrated, the electricity will only cause temporary paralysis instead of killing an opponent. While this is not a problem in one-on-one battles, it does allow others to save their comrade if Sasuke is outnumbered. the user can also channel the electricity through a sword that they have, increasing its overall strength and cutting power.

Sorry man, that isn't going to work. Since it puts lightning all over your body you're going to destroy your own mirrors (since the ice is weak to lightning). Also, you have to channel it through a sword if you're going to do something like that, which he didn't mention you using. So basically, that attack isn't possible.))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:42 pm

((Fenrir its the spear not the current. Its focused in my hand I am metal I dont nesicarily need a sword to channel it through i am the cunductor yes my heart chamber is insulated but fine if you will do this you leave me with no choice.))

Zeramaru's ice miriors strangely explode and Zeramaru was gone. He escaped why it is unknown.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games