Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:54 am
esimed
I wouldn't know where to put my Level 75 OmenBreaker Sword while I'm skating. Do you have lockers?

stare  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:56 am
"whatevers" right. I don't have a sword. I used to have a pocket knife though.  

esimed

w00t5000

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:58 am
esimed
"whatevers" right. I don't have a sword. I used to have a pocket knife though.

I have a coupple lockers in the skate shop. Just swing on by! I give lessons, and you could get yourself a board! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:01 am
You are persistant . . . I'll give you that.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

w00t5000

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:02 am
ACK!! gotta go!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:14 am
Alright, I'm gonna take my 821 gold and go walk the market looking wistfully into the shop windows at things I can not afford. *Sigh* pourdom sucks as much as boredom.  

esimed

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:15 am
esimed
If it makes you feel any better I've been told before that I'm an old soul. Anyways, my roommate in college had the same birthday as myself, though he was one year older, I used to hate that, even on my birthday I felt younger. But that was a while back when turning 21 was one of those major milestones in life. Now I could care less.

Well, I am also an old soul. Every time I went into one woman's house, she stared at me stunned and would tell me the the sheer power of my soul would catch her off guard. sweatdrop that and I act old when I get serious. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:20 am
Talon TDS
esimed
If it makes you feel any better I've been told before that I'm an old soul. Anyways, my roommate in college had the same birthday as myself, though he was one year older, I used to hate that, even on my birthday I felt younger. But that was a while back when turning 21 was one of those major milestones in life. Now I could care less.

Well, I am also an old soul. Every time I went into one woman's house, she stared at me stunned and would tell me the the sheer power of my soul would catch her off guard. sweatdrop that and I act old when I get serious. xp

I can't say I've ever had my over powering soul stun anyone into silence, but that must have been cool. When I get serious it normally means I'm right about something and the other person is wrong, and if they're wrong I let them know and that doesn't normally make for fun times. So I try not to get too serious too often.  

esimed

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:27 am
Well, I don't reallyknow for sure. I have my beliefs, and my religon lends itself to the possiblity . . . but I don't know. For that reason, I do not fear death- in fact, I anxiously await it. I ain't suicidal, but when my time comes I will be ready. If for no better reason than to see if I am right, or insane. sweatdrop

Probably nuts, but I don't believe so. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:30 am
Because of my spiritual beliefs I'm very hesitant about death. I'm in no hurry for it to get around to me and I don't expect anything to happen when it does, as far as after life. It's all very depressing to think about so I try to keep my mind on other things, but what are you gonna do about it in the end, not much.  

esimed

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:32 am
Death is inevitable, the natural conclusion of life. Neither something to be reviled, nor feared- only respected. 3nodding

But I better stop there . . . before I incite a holy war in Gaia. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:34 am
Can't seem to get myself included in an R.P.G. I recenlty did the "Jagged Edge" one and didn't know how to start. I'm not very good at this than I thought... sadly.

I'll be gone for now.

Ciao.  

Xeroxer

esimed

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:35 am
A Holy War is the same as any other war. And it almost if not always has as much to do with the acquisition of wealth as converting or disputing one's opponent's spiritual beliefs. I hate ignorant people.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:37 am
Ignorant people suck. Ignorance is not in and of itself bad. Remaining ignorat is.

Xeroxer- No need to disappear. Feel free to stay and chat with us for a while. You are most welcome. 3nodding  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

w00t5000

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:41 am
Im back! YAY! COME TO MY SKATEPARK!!!!! please  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games