Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3989 3990 3991 3992 3993 3994 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Seaphron

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:07 am

Meta_Fish
Seaphron
I understand where you are coming from, I agree they could do better, I was just tossing what I thought about into the conversation. Not saying anybody is right or wrong.

Good, douchebag. XD
I don't see why Strikers or Pokemon even have any friendcodes at all. I don't even think you can add the people you play online, can you? There's no way to communicate, or harm children, unless you ran across the field in the shape of a wang or something.
Well I guess that it is for people like us who use message boards cause I mean that is how I have challenged Sauvie to online battles, and that is how I have seen them used. As for getting other people you plays codes I have no idea I havent used the Rank Battle feature yet I still suck. Communication like Sauvie has said will come in time at least that is what I believe. When Xbox live first came out it didnt have the microphone I dont believe, did it? Why would the big N be any different?

As for pokemon no clue, dont care.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:07 am

Meta_Fish
Seaphron
I understand where you are coming from, I agree they could do better, I was just tossing what I thought about into the conversation. Not saying anybody is right or wrong.

Good, douchebag. XD
I don't see why Strikers or Pokemon even have any friendcodes at all. I don't even think you can add the people you play online, can you? There's no way to communicate, or harm children, unless you ran across the field in the shape of a wang or something.

Pokemon ball capsules is what I'm guessing.
With the correct letters you can make the following ******** ******** off
You suck
Suck a**
Lick a**
Kill self
Die now
Dumbass

And this list goes on after that...
xd

melikefood

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:08 am

Sauvie
Okay, you know what, Fine I ******** quit if you still think in your messed up mind that taking a minute of your oh so important gaming time is to much work I am not gonna change your mind, bad communications dont make a bad online service
I'm not saying that it's too much work, I'm saying it's just annoying.
The games make the online service, primarily, but the way you communicate is also a key factor. In this case, it's bad. That's what I'm saying: Everyone out there agrees with the fact that Friend Codes are annoying.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:13 am

Oh Crap
It's my Mom's birthday tomorrow....
Time to make a last minute art and craft!

melikefood

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:13 am

Seaphron
Well I guess that it is for people like us who use message boards cause I mean that is how I have challenged Sauvie to online battles, and that is how I have seen them used. As for getting other people you plays codes I have no idea I havent used the Rank Battle feature yet I still suck. Communication like Sauvie has said will come in time at least that is what I believe. When Xbox live first came out it didnt have the microphone I dont believe, did it? Why would the big N be any different?

As for pokemon no clue, dont care.
I honestly don't know about Xbox Live. It's really not that expensive. About the price of one game a year, I'd more than willing be glad to play, if I had Wii Live. With Nintendo putting the Friend Code onto Strikers, when it has no means of communication seems dumb. Unless they plan to make it compatible later with a microphone, I just don't get it. If this is how they plan to do online, I'm not seeing a microphone coming in the future. I could be wrong, because I never expected a DS headset, but who knows.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:14 am

Fish
Everyone out there agrees with the fact that Friend Codes are annoying
No but a lot of people do, but people exaturate with how much of an annoyance they are

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:15 am

Sauvie
Fish
No but a lot of people do, but people exaturate with how much of an annoyance they are
Okay, so not every single person out there. I'm sure Iwata doesn't see it as annoying, as he's the one that set it up.
They are an annoyance. I'm not saying that it's the end of my world, and I'm not acting like it. I'm saying it ticks me off that when I want to play MKDS with some friends, and new friend wants to join, I have to give their code to the other two people and vice versa and then wait. By the time that's done, I could've already done two or three races.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:16 am

I'm not really annoyed with friend codes.
It's not like a big hassle for me, I just recite it over and over until I remember it.
Like a phone number.

melikefood

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:17 am

Meta_Fish
Sauvie
Fish
Okay, so not every single person out there. I'm sure Iwata doesn't see it as annoying, as he's the one that set it up.
They are an annoyance. I'm not saying that it's the end of my world, and I'm not acting like it. I'm saying it ticks me off that when I want to play MKDS with some friends, and new friend wants to join, I have to give their code to the other two people and vice versa and then wait. By the time that's done, I could've already done two or three races.
Wow, 2 or 3 races, a real loss
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:17 am

I would love to contiouns this conversation, but it ill have to be later on in the morning cause I am just about to pass out. Good morning Cult

Seaphron

Denko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:19 am

I'm pretty sure that part of this is because in Japan online games aren't that popular except for MMOs. Nintendo is a Japan-centric company and thus their main people didn't really bother to make Wii a online-play powerhouse.
Microsoft is totally U.S., so they're totally gung-ho about online games and stuff.

Then again, you have Sony. Their online service is kinda in the middle. As far as I know, it's free, but it doesn't have nearly as many features as Live.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:22 am

melikefood
I'm not really annoyed with friend codes.
It's not like a big hassle for me, I just recite it over and over until I remember it.
Like a phone number.
For how many games? I just have a shitty memory. I can't even memorize one of them.

Sauvie
Wow, 2 or 3 races, a real loss
You know what? It is a loss. You don't need to be rude to get your point across.

Meta_Fish
Captain

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:22 am

Well fighting with the Leader of the Guild has been fun and all but I need sleep so see ya later guys
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:24 am

*double backflips into a pile of trash*
pirate

Denko

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:25 am

Night Vince, Mark, Denko.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3989 3990 3991 3992 3993 3994 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games