Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3990 3991 3992 3993 3994 3995 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Nine-Tails927

Vicious Tactician

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:39 pm
TwinkelenS t a r
Alexander Magnus
welcome back, twink! *hugs*

Thank you, thank you.
-hugs-

How's everyone doing?

Other than finding a Korra partner, i'm doing rather well.
I'm trying to fit an airbender into the Korra series, but i'm finding a rather hard idea on how he's introduced.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:54 pm
And here I am, absolutely astounded that this place is still alive. burning_eyes  

Gale OverDrive

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:10 pm
Nine-Tails927
sweatdrop I see your point. I'm trying to work that kink out, having other ways of having him introduced to the tale, but the best I can come up with is that he was thrown into the spirit world (which runs in a different span of time) then was 'called' out when Korra achieved Avatar State.

xp unfortunately, that's the best I got at the moment. *switching to Russian accent* Dam you ungrateful physics!!!! scream

Yeah, that is a wrinkle that I have trouble with. Sorry to be so mean and shoot holes in your tale, it sounds interesting enough, but that would just stick in my head.

Scythe de Zaran
I have to say...these pms I keep getting about Gaia cash offers/buying stuff are really really annoying. If they're going to send them, at least set up a filter option in the pm box so we can easily delete them.

Yeah, that is just popups in Gaia. I find the money-grubbing to be more and more intolerable here. stare

TwinkelenS t a r
Ups and downs, but nothing I can go into great detail. How about you?

Gale OverDrive

eek GOD HAS RETURNED TO THE REFUGE, HALLELUJAH!!! *tacklenuzzlegluggleloves*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:11 pm
Gale OverDrive
And here I am, absolutely astounded that this place is still alive. burning_eyes

How long have you been gone?  

Nine-Tails927

Vicious Tactician

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Signature Look 250

Nine-Tails927

Vicious Tactician

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:15 pm
Alexander Magnus
Nine-Tails927
sweatdrop I see your point. I'm trying to work that kink out, having other ways of having him introduced to the tale, but the best I can come up with is that he was thrown into the spirit world (which runs in a different span of time) then was 'called' out when Korra achieved Avatar State.

xp unfortunately, that's the best I got at the moment. *switching to Russian accent* Dam you ungrateful physics!!!! scream

Yeah, that is a wrinkle that I have trouble with. Sorry to be so mean and shoot holes in your tale, it sounds interesting enough, but that would just stick in my head.

Scythe de Zaran
I have to say...these pms I keep getting about Gaia cash offers/buying stuff are really really annoying. If they're going to send them, at least set up a filter option in the pm box so we can easily delete them.

Yeah, that is just popups in Gaia. I find the money-grubbing to be more and more intolerable here. stare

TwinkelenS t a r
Ups and downs, but nothing I can go into great detail. How about you?

Gale OverDrive

eek GOD HAS RETURNED TO THE REFUGE, HALLELUJAH!!! *tacklenuzzlegluggleloves*

Wait, God?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:31 pm
                  -evil laughter-

WE ARE THE GUILD OF NECROMANCERS!!!!

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Nine-Tails927

Vicious Tactician

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:37 pm
welian
                  -evil laughter-

WE ARE THE GUILD OF NECROMANCERS!!!!

Um........... wtfing hell happened? We're thrown off-subject.

Then again, who am I talking to? crying  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:47 am
Magni- I'm doing fine thanks. Getting over been terribly sick, but other than that I'm doing quite alright.

-waves to Gale- Hullo God. [or so Magni has dubbed you]

TwinkelenS t a r

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:20 pm
Long ago, we had a person here that gave goofy nicknames to us all. Gale took the capital letters of his name, G, O, D and made them God. Thus, he is a god here. ^_^ He has been gone a long time with an awkward change of being the smart Asian guy in an American college to being the dumb American in an Asian college.

as for the necromancers comment- oldbies keep coming up. People that were in Gaian terms dead and gone are resurrecting all over the place. This makes me a happy Magni. 4laugh

How the hell are you, God?! Been a long time.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Alexander Magnus
Scythe de Zaran
Yes, I agree. I'm not really liking this new blatant "buy real money items" thing. It used to just be donations.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:15 pm
                  Really, you guys are getting PMs about special offers? I only get those when there's a holiday event coming up. Otherwise, I just get the usual messages about such-and-such new item.

I don't know, I feel like the odd one out for saying this, but I honestly don't much mind the cash items anymore. They've become background noise for me, although that might also be because I've had Adblock installed on my laptop for like, 2 years now.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:14 pm
To the individuals that thought up and perpetuate the random item generators.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:20 pm
So many replies hahaha. I was hit by a wave of nostalgia after reading the last Bleach chapters and then I realized I totally called Ichigo's quincy lineage with an old character of mine from a short-lived but exhilarating RP that I had here (It's still in the archives, for those of you newer than 200 cool XD

Other than that, I've become a mahjong addict, and started writing an x-men-ish novel with philosophical and theological bases.

To all the people I don't recognize: Hello! I'm Gale OverDrive, or as Magni has explained: G.O.D., former crew member of this guild, and I used to be somewhat of an RP god, in terms of creating them anyway. =P I also pioneered what used to be the avatar battle arena (or is that actually still alive somewhere?)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:18 pm
No worries, Twink! *gluggles* I'm doing fine, thanks for asking.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to Korra's Book of Spirits.

Strange, I've thankfully received no such e-mail/PM offers or pop-ups. Maybe I have a setting clicked off somewhere or something...

GALE! *uber-gluggles many times* It's great to see you back around again!  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:49 pm
Well received, Yoder, old pal! But with my ADD tendencies, only time will tell how long before I wander off again. =P  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3990 3991 3992 3993 3994 3995 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games