Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3993 3994 3995 3996 3997 3998 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:30 pm

kick_ass_gurl7@htomail.com

Im bordeline les. too

My characters are also Yuri.

Eveeyrone has a rigth to state they're oppinions,a simple "Im against people who prefer they're same gender" is fine. Just don't lash out a people. Its not only immature but also very insulting and rude and gives youa quick look at what type of perosn you are.

Look,Im a veggie,but I don't attack Meat eaters like msot do,meat eaters respect me,I respect them.I hope this will also apply to peoples prevernces.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:32 pm

User ImageI dunt give me address out so easily :3

Tell me yours.

07.09.06 heart
[ K ][ u ][ r ][ a ][ i ][ & ][ P ][ i ][ ~ ]

MintGekkou
Captain

99th Fallen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:33 pm

I have to Agree with joy

I'm gay and see if that's their opinion well that's their opinion. I'm not going to yell at them or anything. I am who I am. They are who they are.

It's how it works.. well for me.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:34 pm

;: High fives 99::

*w00ts*

...OMG ::indluges self into SC::

JoY_AnGel

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:35 pm

JoY_AnGel
kick_ass_gurl7@htomail.com

Im bordeline les. too

My characters are also Yuri.

Eveeyrone has a rigth to state they're oppinions,a simple "Im against people who prefer they're same gender" is fine. Just don't lash out a people. Its not only immature but also very insulting and rude and gives youa quick look at what type of perosn you are.

Look,Im a veggie,but I don't attack Meat eaters like msot do,meat eaters respect me,I respect them.I hope this will also apply to peoples prevernces.

heart
Hmm, I think I'm pretty much straight. Like, I'm getting married and all (to a guy). I don't think I'd ever like, date a girl. I mean,even if I wasn't getting married. But I do think a lot of girls are cute, if that makes semse.
Yay! Veggie!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:40 pm

~Queen Ismaire~
Kyu-chan...Ryoko is right...that offends me, I have a lot of gay friends, so could you please keep your dislikes to yourself?

surprised fine :l

Jhaay-r

maxochrome effect
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:40 pm

DeeMac61206
*Confused by wink* Hullo Mustard!
I was winking to get the chlorine out of my eye. that happens all the time.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:42 pm

blaugh Mustard really is the waterboy! 4laugh xd

DeeMac61206

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:43 pm

..hmm. I think Im more bi on the itnernet then in real lfie XD

ahhaha..

Kuri knwos full well..with what I tease him..
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:45 pm

:l it wasnt an insult, people posted that they believed marriage should be anything *refrence to all those "Dear mr. bush marriage isnt about..." pictures* im just posting in what i believed..

Jhaay-r

99th Fallen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:50 pm

::high fives joy::

Woot for MSN too
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:51 pm

hahaha..99,you have not yet seen Rias crazy side..unless you are allowed in crew member exclusive chats..

NYAHAHAHAHAHAHHA-::cough cough::..ugh..something got caught in my throat..

JoY_AnGel

[Roxxan-Tasukimaru]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:53 pm

ok I'm back after a day... I think A day, it was a day right? oh well anyway hello everyone!

well, speaking about marrage, I think it's about love, not just boy+girl, ^^ the only thing that bugs me is to marry someone for money.....
edit:

and speaking of oriantation, i'm straight, but I have my bi and gay friends, they're normal, just like anyone els! smile

also speaking of what peopls eat, I eat both meat and veggie food. I only eat chicken though. I like my fruits and salads very well ^^ oh, and noodles all the way! only sometimes I'll eat cow (ribs) but I do feel sorry for them sad
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:56 pm

Hi everyone! heart

Misao
Crew

99th Fallen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:59 pm

I wanna come!
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3993 3994 3995 3996 3997 3998 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games