Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3994 3995 3996 3997 3998 3999 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:33 pm
                  For the future, Captain - if you can avoid purchasing programs until after the first major update or service pack is released for them, that would be a good idea. of course, that is not always possible, since Win8 is on, like, everything now....

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:37 pm
BlaceTinkerTheo

YOOOOO YOU MADE IT, WOOO!! I saw that you posted in City of Secrets, it's an old thread that I had assumed was dead 5ever, but since you posted - I assume you're interested, so I'm more than happy to kickstart it. :3 Which characters did your character bump into though?

welian

Crew

BlaceTinkerTheo

Devout Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:16 pm
welian
BlaceTinkerTheo

YOOOOO YOU MADE IT, WOOO!! I saw that you posted in City of Secrets, it's an old thread that I had assumed was dead 5ever, but since you posted - I assume you're interested, so I'm more than happy to kickstart it. :3 Which characters did your character bump into though?

I did. XD
Yes I am interested. ^ ^ I didn't realize that no one had posted in it for a long time until after I posted. He ran into either Ozzy or Amaia. It's really up to you.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:52 pm
BlaceTinkerTheo

Then, thanks to you - I DECLARE CITY OF SECRETS

OFFICIALLY

SUCCESSFULLY

NECROMANCED

welian

Crew

BlaceTinkerTheo

Devout Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:09 pm
welian

Then, thanks to you - I DECLARE CITY OF SECRETS

OFFICIALLY

SUCCESSFULLY

NECROMANCED

Yay!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:38 pm
Hi-Ho~
Goose here! Updates for this one are:

University is rather fast-paced, but fun! Just means I can get behind very easily >__<;

I start my new job tomorrow! Student worker at the lib-erry~ It's going to be a really easy job, methinks.

Playing BESM makes me want to MAKE ALL THE CHARACTERS! And possibly get a game of some sort going on, on Skype... Or even on here. I would have to look up monster manual stuff, and learn from my boyfriend about GMing a game, but maybe doing a litRP and a tabletop mix (I know, I know, I vaguely recall conversation going around like this before) might be fun...
I'm just taking two language classes and a Japanese court Lit. class, right now, so I need more creative stuff to balance everything out! Message me if that sounds like something you might be interested in doing? We do our games Sat. night, so was thinking of maybe doing something on Sundays... Already signed up for Obsidianportal, and I know there's one or two other things that can be used for stuffs.
I also just kinda miss RPing with the RPR group of peoples, and would love to get us together for at least chatting ;A; I'm not on here often enough to be able to enjoy that.

Also! I want to do an art table at a con this next year... Anyone willing to help give me ideas on what to sell/draw? As specific as possible would be helpful!

My DA: Disturbinggoose.deviantart.com
My Skype: megdarrah  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

TwinkelenS t a r

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:42 pm
-sniffles-

I need this cold to go away!!!! I've been sick for the past two weekends. So over it. [/complaint]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:48 pm
                  -twirls around-

Today was the first time in a while I've had 6 hours at work. It was nice, but also my feet were soooo sore by the end of my shift.

welian

Crew

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:41 pm
UnquietDreams

Tanakietsu

DarkScarlettVixen

AlwynRowanwind

So ya'll probably don't remember City of Secrets, but as long as it's being revived, would any of you lot be interested in returning? As of right now, it seems to be more or less picking up right from where it left off.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:25 pm
Disturbing Tale Teller

I freakin love BESM . . . but with my current job, evenings and weekends are not really viable. I am really trying to get into a tabletop group on sundays twice a month or so as it is. I am not really sure I can commit to something regular just yet. sweatdrop

I am tempted to steal your contact info anyway. ninja  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:24 pm
Awful troubles, Magni... Is anything still under warranty?

Ello again, Goosey! *gluggles* Good to hear from you.

I'm involved in about 3 weekend tabletop games IRL, so I don't have much time for RPing right now (officially has no life).  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:13 pm
Awww...!
Maybe some other time, then, when people Have time...!

As it is, I started my first day of work today! 3-7pm on Mondays and Tuesdays, 3-6 on Friday, and 2-6 on Saturday. Game night on Saturday, for our current BESM game, and time with my partners Wednesday/Thursday nights... Plus, time for homework, and working on convention stuff (Working on 2 right now, putting together art for a table at one more, and need to work on costumes for a 4th @__@; )

So... Sundays are all I got  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:43 pm
                  > "BESM"

> keeps reading "BDSM"

> wonders if it's time to leave

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:01 pm
welian
                  > "BESM"

> keeps reading "BDSM"

> wonders if it's time to leave

*hugs* If that is what you desire, I have a site or two you may want to visit. ninja

As for computer parts, I do not know. I will have to contact both AVG and Windows Office to see if they are willing to replace the programs. Honestly? I think I am up shite creek.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:25 pm
I've always wondered about BESM. Honestly though, I think having to learn another set of RPG rules would take a toll on my brain already. Currently (according to my players) I'm good enough to be a walking encyclopedia for DnD v3.5, have enough knowledge to DM DnD 4.0, Vampire the Masquerade and Legend of the Five Rings (an oriental, samurai-dominant d10 system for those of you who don't know) and I'm pretty knowledgeable about the Fate Core system (specifically, THe Dresden Files RPG).

I have often wondered what an RP (or RPG, for that matter) would be like if we had all the heavyweights and veterans of this guild come back for exactly one RP? rofl  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3994 3995 3996 3997 3998 3999 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games