Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Gaia is now accepting Moderator applications?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you be a Moderator?
  YEA! <3
  NO! D<
  Undecided at the moment, really. :/
  ...Whats a Moderator? O:
  You mean I'm not one already?! D;
View Results

Indulge [In Words]
Crew

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:34 pm
Pailzor
Indulge [In Words]
xD
LMAO @ Flashing Mod signs.

If Nor becomes a Mod,
I'll be the person holding the flashing sign.
rofl

You'll be a red wagon? sweatdrop

I'll be driving the
red wagon. >D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:35 pm
Du'aw. Nor you'd be a great mod. ♥

I think modding would be a fun experiences. But responsiblities? Oh dear! n.n Too bad you gotta be 18+ though I respect there rules. A little considered if we have a total idiot (who managed to pass for the application) take the seat as a mod. >.> Hope gaia knows what its doin'..

Plus: You get paid via gaia gold, no?

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:38 pm
Indulge [In Words]
Pailzor
Indulge [In Words]
xD

If Nor becomes a Mod,
rofl

I'll be driving the
red wagon. >D

Driving? This reeeally doesn't need a driver..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:39 pm
Moonlight_Bella

I think modding would be a fun experiences. But responsiblities? Oh dear! n.n Too bad you gotta be 18+ though I respect there rules. A little considered if we have a total idiot (who managed to pass for the application) take the seat as a mod. >.> Hope gaia knows what its doin'..

Yeah, I sure hope that certain people (such as GD prommies) don't get the job. The last thing Gaia needs is a bunch of mods who abuse their power.  

Zephire

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:40 pm
Zephire
Moonlight_Bella

Yeah, I sure hope that certain people (such as GD prommies) don't get the job. The last thing Gaia needs is a bunch of mods who abuse their power.

"prommies"?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:41 pm
Pailzor
Indulge [In Words]
Pailzor
Indulge [In Words]
xD

If Nor becomes a Mod,
rofl

I'll be driving the
red wagon. >D

Yes it does~
Someone has to sit
in the front and hold the
handle off the ground/ steer. :3
*knowledge gained from
too many babysitting jobs*

Indulge [In Words]
Crew

Shy Phantom

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:43 pm
Indulge [In Words]
Pailzor
Indulge [In Words]
Pailzor
Indulge [In Words]
xD

If Nor becomes a Mod,
rofl

I'll be driving the
red wagon. >D

Yes it does~
Someone has to sit
*knowledge gained from

If it's trailing behind the avi, then the avi is holding it... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:48 pm
Pailzor
Zephire
Moonlight_Bella

"prommies"?

Users who are well known in whatever forum they make their home in. It stands for "prominent." The GD is especially bad since the prommies there mostly get that way for being loud and obnoxious and spewing memes left, right, and centre. They also tend to be asses to anyone who isn't a prommie as well.  

Zephire

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:50 pm
Zephire
Pailzor
Zephire
Moonlight_Bella

"prommies"?

Users who are well known in whatever forum they make their home in. It stands for "prominent." The GD is especially bad since the prommies there mostly get that way for being loud and obnoxious and spewing memes left, right, and centre. They also tend to be asses to anyone who isn't a prommie as well.

Ohs.
KibaB's well-known, but not like that.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:50 pm
AWoLShadows
Indulge [In Words]
Would you want to become a Mod? After reviewing Gaia's requirements, do you even think you might be able to become one?

Personally, I'd like to be a Mod eventually. Definitely not a full Mod now, because I'm still pretty young and older Gaians may try to take advantage of that. I think I'd prefer to be a Moderator's assistant though... I'd enjoy helping Gaia out, 'ya know?

I'm just glad to know Gaia has noticed theres been a problem with the moderating.

But what you all think? I mean, does the fact that Gaia is openly looking for new members for their moderating make you feel better or worse about it?

Already applied! =D
Yay! Awol is gonna be a MOD! That means we can bribe him into doing things for us xd Will you be like our MAGD bouncer?  

DumberDan

Indulge [In Words]
Crew

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:52 pm
Pailzor
Indulge [In Words]
Pailzor
Indulge [In Words]
Pailzor
Indulge [In Words]
xD

If Nor becomes a Mod,
rofl

I'll be driving the
red wagon. >D

Yes it does~
Someone has to sit
*knowledge gained from

Pssh.
The Mod will stand in the
back and shoot annoucements
while I drive. :3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:59 pm
Well here's my answer to the topic.

I personally would love to be a mod, if I were 18 that is. I would abuse my power and start by blackmailing Lanzer! Then I will mess with his Gaian will stating to make me his successor!!!!!!!

Naw, I'm playin. My first stop would be the CB forum, so much crap going on there! Then it's off to the Gaia Battle forum. That place is a mess with a bunch of crap posts. Hell I've seen posts in that forum that critisized cheese neutral .

I would maybe set my Mule up with some uber rare items. When someone PM's me stating I have the grand oppurtunity of joining Gaia Battle Beta, he's in for a suprise 3nodding

The power might be too much, which is probably why they are limiting applications to 18 year olds plus. I would love it if they have Jr. Mods, limited abilities, but we still have powers.  

DumberDan

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:59 pm
Indulge [In Words]
Pailzor
Indulge [In Words]
Pailzor
Indulge [In Words]

I'll be driving the
red wagon. >D

Yes it does~
Someone has to sit
*knowledge gained from

Pssh.
The Mod will stand in the
back and shoot annoucements
while I drive. :3
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:02 pm
DumberDan

I personally would love to be a mod, if I were 18 that is. I would abuse my power and start by blackmailing Lanzer! Then I will mess with his Gaian will stating to make me his successor!!!!!!!

Naw, I'm playin. My first stop would be the CB forum, so much crap going on there! Then it's off to the Gaia Battle forum. That place is a mess with a bunch of crap posts. Hell I've seen posts in that forum that critisized cheese neutral .

I would maybe set my Mule up with some uber rare items. When someone PM's me stating I have the grand oppurtunity of joining Gaia Battle Beta, he's in for a suprise 3nodding

The power might be too much, which is probably why they are limiting applications to 18 year olds plus. I would love it if they have Jr. Mods, limited abilities, but we still have powers.

I don't know if there are
any Jr. Mods, but I know of
Moderator's asisstants,
who help the Moderators out
and such. :3

@ zor-
mrgreen

Indulge [In Words]
Crew

Shy Phantom

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:03 pm
DumberDan

You really overestimate the power mods have....
And it's "Moderator's Assistants", not "Jr. Mods".
Mods have limited powers, and the assistants (also referred to as helpers) have even more limited powers which would probably be somewhat like the powers of a guild moderator, except for a forum instead.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff