Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Tb's teachings (need student) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ninetail_possession

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:46 pm
"so then, the gate of healing? i guess i could try." Tailz said, and made the tiger hand sign. he closed his eyes with great force, and his body started to tremble. his chakra began to swirl around him, and then it splattered out at all sides, and disappeared. " God Damn It. almost....." he said, and let his arms dangle. " there has to be some way...." he said, and sat down.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:24 pm
"first, your making the wrong handsign, it's horse, not tiger, second, you need to focus your chakra and force open the gate, FORCE, it wil go open just like that."  

Tb00123

ninetail_possession

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:00 pm
Tailz made the horse hand sign and focused his chakra until it was glowing. his body trembled again, and this time he forced the gate open. his chakra flow increased, growing larger and glowing brighter.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:11 pm
amazing....he opend it with a few minutes, it took me 2 years...he is amazing...

"very good! now that it seems you have the heal gate down..i want you to ponder...think about your life, my life, the lightning village, akatsuki, everything, i would like you to meditate on this metal sphere, it cotains something that when you know how to open it, will help you deeply. go to the lightning mystic forest, and meditate. after that you will be ready, i have hollowed out a giant tree, use that as a make-shift home, and meditate"  

Tb00123

ninetail_possession

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:16 pm
yes sir.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:52 pm
are you all smoking weed and were can i get some  

mr_deeds_16

Senshima

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:42 pm
"Hey, so what going to happen? I have never had a sensei before"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:51 pm
"noarmaly, i have my students faced with a difficult trick or a week in meditation. but i think you'd be better suited with some differnt things...."

his arm reached toward Senshima's hands and when touched, xantos formed a chakra binding on his hands, also his feet.

"each of these bindings are the equivalent of 5 blocks of lead.You will train with them, until you never notice them, then when you remove them, you will unlock a whole new scale of power. they come off with the code word 'hidden power' we will start training now, strike me with a weapon..or should i say, try to."  

Tb00123

Senshima

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:03 pm
" eek alright here i come!!!" *pulls a kunai out and trys to run at Xantos but finds himself still standing in the same position wil his arms dangling* "What the!....how am i supposed to do this!?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:05 pm
"hah...this is lesson one....you must circulate a good enough amount of chakra to those parts of the body to move them...try again"  

Tb00123

Senshima

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:11 pm
"alright! i will do it this time!!!" *Senshima begins to close his eyes, focusing on his hands and feet. He begins to force chakra into those 4 spots of his body.* "I WILL HIT YOU!" *His hands and feet start to glow to glow! With an evil smile on his face, he begins to run at his sensei, determined to strike him* "I must get you this time!" *Slash's downward with the kunai*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:19 pm
xantos grabbed the kunai with his fingertips, spun around sneshima, then palmed striked him in the back of the head.
"visibility"
the ckahra bonds on his hands started to become visible.

"even i have them on still."  

Tb00123

Senshima

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:05 pm
"What the!" *Senshima grabs his Katana and jumps into the air. With insane force, senshima lunges downward at Xantos with his katana*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:44 pm
"hidden power!"

his charka bonds vanished and he held out his hand emitting a ton of chakra suspending Senshima in the air. Though the tireng effect on himself, he had to show his pupil what can be possible.

he shot his hand forward and Senshima bolted back toward the other side of the room.

"Your going to learn how to do that. Sort of like the force in starwars." he smiled  

Tb00123

Senshima

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:30 pm
"Wow! that power is amazing, what must i do to attain such a skill?"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items