Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
When was your worst day of all until now? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hottiebrat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Help me get my penguinsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My worst day recently was when I found out that my stuff got stolen, all my son's baby clothes and infant toys, some of my clothes and a bunch of other crap... yeah I was pissed. Worst day that I can remember when I was younger was when my Aunt died.
Pretty Please User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:54 am
[ Probably the day when I found out that my dad was dead.

I had been ignoring him for at least a year, I hadn't seen him for months and I had been talking to him on the phone as little as possible. It felt TERRIBLE. How are you supposed to get over ignoring someone close to you, and having them die?

I still feel guilty about how I acted toward him before his death...
]

Edit:
Strawberry Massacre
The day I found out my dad's cancer progressed to the point where he has less than six months.

I'm so sorry. That sounds terrible...  

Cassiexchan

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:01 pm
We were having a pantsing fight at school. Kinda stupid to get into, I know. And my really good friend pantsed me but accidently got my undies too! I was right in front of my crush T.T Everyone saw. I was so horrified of the teasing. But no one that was in the fight and saw was a jerk. My friend couldn't stop saying sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:05 pm
ObsessedWithBooks
We were having a pantsing fight at school. Kinda stupid to get into, I know. And my really good friend pantsed me but accidently got my undies too! I was right in front of my crush T.T Everyone saw. I was so horrified of the teasing. But no one that was in the fight and saw was a jerk. My friend couldn't stop saying sorry.

wow...how did you get over it?  

Naive_Eyes

XundeadmageX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:09 am
Well to tell you the truth today is the worst day of my life  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:15 am
its TODAY!!
i had a really bad+bad+bad result!!
arghhh!!
and he not talking to me..

s l o v e y y

Kawazou Miharu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:29 am
One day I was supposed to go to an anime convention with my boyfriend,
but he said he was sick and couldn't go.
So I went there all alone, and saw my boyfriend there kissing some other girl >.>

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:45 am
My worst day was probably when my cousin who was one year older than me passed away last year. I'm an only child and he's the only thing I had close to a brother and was probably my unofficial best friend. He would stay at my house so often that people would think he lived with me and parents. I wish I'd spent better time with him before that. I'd been getting annoyed with him easily that week when he would bother me while I was trying to read or type weird things on my instant messages when I got up from the computer. I would get so mad even when I know he was only trying to play with me. Then one day he went for a drive with his friends in the afternoon and 20 minutes later he's not there anymore.

A lot of my relatives have died this past year since then, including his parents, and it's terrible of me to say this but it's true that he's the only one I'm still grieving for.

D Vee

Legal Eye

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:21 pm
User Image

My worst day was when I broke my leg.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:17 am
I guess my worst day would be two years ago when I turned 15. I had planned for me and my friends to go to six flags cause I couldnt throw a party It would be too expensive and I would have nowere to go. I woke up at 5 in the morning that day and it turned out that nobody wanted to go and everyone had plans. IT sucked I cried because that year I planned my friends b-day and everyone else had thrown a bash except me. It pissed me off cause it was like wtf? =_=  

krustytubesox

Naive_Eyes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:54 am
Legal Eye
User Image

My worst day was when I broke my leg.

User Image

ouch~!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:00 am
well i broke my ancle on july 18 and my gf dumped me 4 crying and thats my worst day ever  

wolfphoenix76

wingcastle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:50 am
when i pull down my friend's pants... in front of some guys....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:20 am
hmmm... dont thing i really have a bad day..because i have a few...

-hearing that my grandmother who took care of me better than my mom died in the middle of lunch in 4th grade...
-getting stitches.....cut my thumb so deep that it was probably a centimeter away from my bone with a can
-getting pneumonia...i wouldnt eat anything...so i went anorexic for a week...
-my parents getting divorced at the age of 3-4  

NonStop13

NonStop13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:23 am
wolfphoenix76
well i broke my ancle on july 18 and my gf dumped me 4 crying and thats my worst day ever

dang....thats sad and messed up....  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces