Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Glitches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A5116278

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:02 pm
The only glitch i have encountered is when Leon in RE4 runs next to sink in the prison and his leg goes up.

On RE3 don't you think the grenade that knocked Nemesis out of the trolley should have blown up or damaged the part Jill and Carlos were in?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:49 pm
It did damage it. That's why you could see fire in the back of it and that's why the cable car crashed.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:13 pm
I was playing Mikhaels Mercenary mission on RE3 when I encountered a hunter, damn thing did the head rip off attack and Mikhaels head came off... yet he didn't die, nor did it say Game over.... I was shocked and Appalled.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:37 pm
Wait! So... His head came off and you kept running around and continued the game?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:05 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Wait! So... His head came off and you kept running around and continued the game?

Yeah! I checked the health and it just said Caution, freakiest glitch ever I swear.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:17 pm
That is awesome!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:46 am
That may be freaky but its damn well useful.

Would you consider the hunters doing a double team move where one slashes you and the other does the decapitation (but it misses) at the (nearly) same time a glitch or a temporary invincibility  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:04 pm
Ivory Lie
That may be freaky but its damn well useful.

Would you consider the hunters doing a double team move where one slashes you and the other does the decapitation (but it misses) at the (nearly) same time a glitch or a temporary invincibility

Yeah!! That's what happened exactly! One slashed me in front and the other decap attacked me, so when Mickael reared back it missed yet hit me and the glitch that was what it was happened.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:57 am
What i mean is. They both strike at near the same time. The slash to the legs comes first. And then the other one strikes but with no decapitation  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:17 am
Cpt GorrillaCakes
YEA OUTBREAK! biggrin but man alyssa is seriously screwed up, considering the ad-lib freeze. but looks like i have found another glitch. i call it "Alyssa's Second Wind(s)" NOTE: i am not sure about easier diff. but i noticed this happening on hard mode only. when alyssa is on the floor, get someone to pick u up. the first time this happened when i was going through getting costumes items in The Hive -shudders- but that s.o.b. leech man would keep on gettin me and cindy. so i try and keep cindy from dyin........ then i fall to the floor. im in the danger region when cindy helps me up. i start hobblin for about 20 secs then i stand up. When i go to my status bar i see the big bold letters: FINE. Hallelujah! im saved! of course u have to hav some one pick u up......

P.S. dont no if this works online

I'll delete this post if I find someone else already covered it, but...
Cindy can use her herb kit to heal you. Not really a glitch. Sorry sweatdrop
Try it as her sometime  

underweargnome

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:43 pm
Ok, heres all the glitches that happened to me:
RE2: Once, when I was entering the police hallway (The one with the zombies busting through the windows.), I entered the room where the ruby painting is, and all of a sudden, a really earsplitting crackling just started for no reason! Scared the sh!t outta me...

On the nintendo version, I managed to unlock the Tofu minigame, and after I was done playing it, I loaded a Leon B file, and for some reason, all of the enemies from the Tofu minigame were still there! Mr. X was tramping down the hall of the police station, that one room was filled with zombies, and Ivies were wandering down the corridors of the upper police station! Even weirder was that every time I got hit, I made the same noises as Tofu! I couldn't equip my guns, I could only use what I had equiped, and I couldn't find any key items, and doors that were supposed to be locked, were unlocked, tho I couldn't enter some of em (What I mean is it didn't give me the "Its jammed, there is a etching of a heart" etc message.) Hasn't done that since.

RE3: When fighting ol' nemie on the train, he started to do his punch over and over again! I sat back, and watch for awhile, and even started to shoot at him. He only reverted back to normal when I "downed" him, and he fell to the floor. Saved alot of ammo using my pistol to shoot him.

This is just plain weird, but after fighting the giant worm in the zoo, I go back through the sewer system, through the front gate, and past the walkway where the magnum rounds are, and I see a hunter beta fighting a hunter gamma! Neither of them responded to my bullets, and after the hunter beta won, they just...disappeared... eek

RE4: Don't know if this is a glitch or not, but one time I was cornered by a chainsaw Ganado, and it was pretty much curtains for me (This was in Mendez's house), when as a last ditch effort, i hit him with my knife while he was midway in his headcutter animation, and he just drops dead! I hadn't hit him at all beforehand, but it was incredibly...odd...

While playing a round with the IRL I shot a zealot with a rocket launcher (When you ambush the Zealots after fighting with the novistadors in the sewers) , and I was expecting him to go explody into gooey bits, and it plays the animation of it, but for some reason, hes still there! Frozen, unmovable, but still there. I could walk right through him, and the laser didn't register him as a target, and when I lobbed an egg at him, it just went right though him! finally, i left the room, reentered, and he was gone.

Pretty sure everyone knows this, but if you try to go back the way you came from after the fight with Del Lago, you'll run into those wolf plagas (Can't remember what they're called), now if you run back to the boat, they can't hit you, and better yet, you can hit them with the spears! Pretty awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:09 pm
Reddlemagne-DeWhimsy
This is just plain weird, but after fighting the giant worm in the zoo, I go back through the sewer system, through the front gate, and past the walkway where the magnum rounds are, and I see a hunter beta fighting a hunter gamma! Neither of them responded to my bullets, and after the hunter beta won, they just...disappeared... eek

Damn, guy. You get a LOT of glitching happen to you.

That one from RE3, I bet you it was gonna be a cinematic sequence (would have been really cool to see too,) but I guess they scrapped it, just didn't delete the animations for it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:14 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Reddlemagne-DeWhimsy

Damn, guy. You get a LOT of glitching happen to you.

That one from RE3, I bet you it was gonna be a cinematic sequence (would have been really cool to see too,) but I guess they scrapped it, just didn't delete the animations for it.

Well, I am a longtime player of the RE series. Alot of these glitches are cumulative. (I've been playing RE since I was 5 yrs old.)
Personally, I was hoping that the Gamma would eat the Beta, but oh well...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:46 am
I've been playing the games since they came out, too, mine hardly ever glitched.

Actually, this one time, I was trying to pass by that hole in the Residence where Plant 42's tentacle comes out. So, I dunno why, but I guess I must have turned at the right time or something, but the tentacle came out and did its typical animation, meanwhile it missed the character, so Chris just stood there while tentacle did its animation, and no damage took place. I managed to trick that son of a b***h and avoided getting hurt one extra time.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:35 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I've been playing the games since they came out, too, mine hardly ever glitched.

Actually, this one time, I was trying to pass by that hole in the Residence where Plant 42's tentacle comes out. So, I dunno why, but I guess I must have turned at the right time or something, but the tentacle came out and did its typical animation, meanwhile it missed the character, so Chris just stood there while tentacle did its animation, and no damage took place. I managed to trick that son of a b***h and avoided getting hurt one extra time.

Haha! yeah, I really hated that stupid tentacle as well. Typical thing about most glitches is that they're random. Some, like the Ditman glitch can be replicated easily, whereas that wierd a$$ park fight between the two hunters hasn't happened to me again ever since.
Personally, I wish I had a cam for the Park fight. Woulda' made an awesome video on youtube.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff