Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Phobia List Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bag3l in a Box

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:03 pm
User Image
Call me Bag3l.

I have definite aracnophobia. It's horrible. Even the tiniest spiders make me shriek. I think it's the thought of them crawling on me. It's so bad. xD
I also have a bit of acrophobia. I hate it when I stare down a *considerably* large drop down. My knees feel weird and I kind of zoom out. >>;; I REALLY get freaked when there's no railing and there's a large drop. Oog.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:11 pm
I have a phobia of those "hidden" cameras in stores and places.
They make me really self-conscious and freaked out that somebody's watching me. o__o;;

PoppyLander

Pasithea

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:37 pm
I have Tomophobia- Fear of surgical operations, and Achluophobia- Fear of darkness (but only after I watch scary movies. xD )

I also have a slight case of Claustrophobia- Fear of confined spaces. (This only bothers me in 'coffin sized spaces'. Like if I was quite literally shoved into a room/place that was only big enough to fit me I would panic. I have actually had nightmares of being trapped in coffins before and I always get this horrible feeling of being unable to breathe and I just need to get out. It makes me panic... >.>;; )

Oh and this is my most favorite fear on the list (I don't have, but I find it very amusing.)

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:46 pm
i have a phoebia of people leaving me whilst i sleep also a fear of deep water if i can't see the bottom i freeze up  

miss-wolf24

Rubbery duck

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:54 pm
1. Aichmophobia- Fear of needles or pointed objects.
2. Albuminurophobia- Fear of kidney disease.
3. Alektorophobia- Fear of chickens.
4. Anuptaphobia- Fear of staying single.
5. Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.
6. Athazagoraphobia- Fear of being forgotton or ignored or forgetting.
7. Aulophobia- Fear of flutes.
8. Autophobia- Fear of being alone or of oneself.
9. Ballistophobia- Fear of missiles or bullets.
10. Belonephobia- Fear of pins and needles.
11. Bogyphobia- Fear of bogeys or the bogeyman.
12. Cacophobia- Fear of ugliness.
13. Chorophobia- Fear of dancing.
14. Chronophobia- Fear of time.
15. Cypridophobia or Cypriphobia or Cyprianophobia or Cyprinophobia - Fear of prostitutes or venereal disease.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:00 pm
Arachnophobia DEFINATELY here. n_n

And I didn't think anyone could have a fear of flowers..interesting @_@

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

iLov_Angel

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:41 pm
I have a phobia of crockcroaches, spiders, snakes, and other crawlies. I scream when I see one X|. I'm scared of the dark and the silence when noones talking or there's no one with me.. redface  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:24 am
Pasithea
I have Tomophobia- Fear of surgical operations, and Achluophobia- Fear of darkness (but only after I watch scary movies. xD )

I also have a slight case of Claustrophobia- Fear of confined spaces. (This only bothers me in 'coffin sized spaces'. Like if I was quite literally shoved into a room/place that was only big enough to fit me I would panic. I have actually had nightmares of being trapped in coffins before and I always get this horrible feeling of being unable to breathe and I just need to get out. It makes me panic... >.>;; )

Oh and this is my most favorite fear on the list (I don't have, but I find it very amusing.)

It's sort of ironic, isn't it? Sadly, they can't say that their Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia because of it...  

x_Silver_Starlight_x

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Krulake

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:54 am

Pronounced: Hippo-Pot-oh-mon-strauce-es-qwee-phed-a-leo-phobia....

SAD PART IS I THINK I HAVE THIS FEAR!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:20 am
awww...poor Krulake...not sure of his fear...  

x_Silver_Starlight_x

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

x_Silver_Starlight_x

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:31 am
I once went through this whole monster under the bed thing. It was hilarious! There was the dark monster and the light monster. The dark monster came out when it was dark and the light monster had to hide because she was afraid of the dark. Then when the lights were on the light monster would protect me from the dark monster. The only safe place from the dark monster was on my bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:59 am
Fear of hights. I hate it. Its okay if I go rock climbing, since I have a rope around me, but if theres nowhere to hold on too, I start to get all nervous.  

Droflecopter

-For3verLove-

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:03 am
I have Acrophobia- Fear of heights but I always go up high, I am still scared but face my fears, good for me and every one else who has faced there fears blaugh blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:39 am
Well, even if you're still afraid, if you can face you fears and handle them, than you should be okay.  

x_Silver_Starlight_x

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

XxPandaxMuffinxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:40 am
Surprisingly... I have 45 phobias ._.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff