Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
The hardest Boss you have defeated Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnknownSora

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:41 am
HubBatch?? YOU HAVE THAT TERRA?? O_O; Wow.... You surpassed me big time XD and I've changed the hardest boss thing... Now my hardest boss is Bass from BN3 >>; What chips or P.A.s would you guys suggest for this fight?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:14 pm
UnknownSora
HubBatch?? YOU HAVE THAT TERRA?? O_O; Wow.... You surpassed me big time XD and I've changed the hardest boss thing... Now my hardest boss is Bass from BN3 >>; What chips or P.A.s would you guys suggest for this fight?

Reflect, UnderShirt, WoodShield Style (or any wood style that allows you to use blue programs). As for chips, make sure you have a GrassStage* set as your regular chip and that you have FolderBak. Reflect his Single Air Burst. It will eliminate his Aura. It regenerates when he uses his Mass Air Burst or his Heavy Air Burst, but that's okay. Just reflect away. The UnderShirt and GrassStage are protection. With that combo, he can't ever lower your HP below 1 if youare standing on a Grass panel. Just watch out for Earth Shaker. That's where FolderBak comes in. When you use FolderBak, the Regular Chip shows up as the first chip in the Custom Screen, just without the red border. The best thing is that FolderBak can be used over and over again as long as you don't use it to Add chips.  

Silenfoot

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:22 pm
Silenfoot
UnknownSora

Reflect, UnderShirt, WoodShield Style (or any wood style that allows you to use blue programs). As for chips, make sure you have a GrassStage* set as your regular chip and that you have FolderBak. Reflect his Single Air Burst. It will eliminate his Aura. It regenerates when he uses his Mass Air Burst or his Heavy Air Burst, but that's okay. Just reflect away. The UnderShirt and GrassStage are protection. With that combo, he can't ever lower your HP below 1 if youare standing on a Grass panel. Just watch out for Earth Shaker. That's where FolderBak comes in. When you use FolderBak, the Regular Chip shows up as the first chip in the Custom Screen, just without the red border. The best thing is that FolderBak can be used over and over again as long as you don't use it to Add chips.

I know I already said this, but I will reiterate it anyway.

After you beat Alpha, you can enter the Secret Area. Just jack in to the Undernet server, go up to the hole and press A. You will be jacked into Secret 1. *WARNING! YOU CANNOT JACK OUT OF THE SECRET AREA BY PRESSING "R"! YOU MUST EXIT AT THE SAME POINT YOU ENTERED FROM!* After beating DarkMan to get to Secret 2 and JapanMan (YamatoMan) to get to Secret 3, you can use Press to get to a platform with a BugFrag Trader. This Trader is important for getting to BassGS, but don't worry about that now. If you run along the top left side of the platform, you will find an invisible pathway. Follow it. You will come to a pillar. If you break the pillar, there will be a survival battle (just like with all the other pillars but longer). After you beat that, the HubBatch is waiting on the other side. I think it's in a PMD, so bring an Unlocker just in case.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:27 pm
Umm quick ? BassGS is only there after defeating Ser right  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:07 pm
the only new navi, yes. After GS, you get the Time Trials. If you beat the Trials, you get DarkAura.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:06 am
Hardest boss?

Duo.exe, no doubt. sweatdrop  

Fiyun

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:22 am
hum...was Duo even that hard...when you think about he is the strongest(aside from that stupid Alpha Rocket....wait I think they both have a missle)Duo's hit spot is nearly almost open,where Alpha's got a jelly sheid and Neb Grey has to be hit in the blue spirit...either way all of the boss' have some move that POs me by breaking panels  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:26 pm
Shinsua
hum...was Duo even that hard...when you think about he is the strongest(aside from that stupid Alpha Rocket....wait I think they both have a missle)Duo's hit spot is nearly almost open,where Alpha's got a jelly sheid and Neb Grey has to be hit in the blue spirit...either way all of the boss' have some move that POs me by breaking panels

Two words: Air Shoes.  

Silenfoot

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:05 pm
I dont bother use Toma soul or shadow in 5,and I have it in 3,beat Duo all the times so dont need to any more  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:54 am
The hardest boss for me was Duo. Stupid thing killed me a lot, that and I recently got to him and then beat him after a couple of tries.  

Unlucky-chan

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:19 pm
Ok hardest thing(not necessarily boss) is beating Protoman in under 45 sec with ur extra folder in the navi time trials in BN3  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:41 pm
Hardest? Alpha...

Perverted Gumball

SwordMan.EXE

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:51 pm
Colonel.EXE
My hardest boos is bass....in every version...I defeated every boss easily but when it comes to bass..... he give me a tough time!!!

Wait... Colonel... Do you also mean that you had a hard time beating Bass right before Alpha?  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:45 am
hardest boss? if it were possible, it would be me against myself  

ZenonX1

DarkTyler359

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:49 pm
2nd round Bass in MMBN 5

he is too fast for me whee  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash