Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
ATTENTION ALL ROLEPLAY LOVERS + MEMBERS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What manga RP would you like?
Time Stranger Kyoko
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Full Moon wo Sagashite
42%
 42%  [ 8 ]
Shinshi Doumei Cross
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:57 pm
Yay, I voted for Time Stranger Kyoko... if TSK and FM tied, maybe we could have an RP for both of them. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:57 pm
TSK and KKJ is tied right now. ^^ So maybe we can just make both like solar suggested. ^^ Im all in for that idea. I mean, its not like the guild has a limitation of RPGs or anything.  

akeikas
Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:16 pm
The only problem would be making sure there were enough dedicated people in both, I think. Memory, what do you think?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:08 pm
Yeah, c'est vrai. But even if we don't, perhaps we can advertise a bit. I've already got one guy (my best friend's boy friend. Yup, an actual guy. wink ) who says he wants to rp as the rival's manager for FMwS. That's assuming we even get a rival, but hey...

Speaking of which, I must go back to reading Full Moon... To see if my idea is even valid...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:34 am
I voted for TSK. ^^ Ty Memory for the explain btw!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:00 am
nw TSK is leading. ^^ lets wait till monday or something. let ppl vote over the weekend. then we can descide.  

akeikas
Captain

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:05 am
I noticed a lot of members arent active within the guild. Maybe you guys can wait for one week so the other members can vote. That is if they participating. o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:31 pm
Oooooo~! I definately want to role play! I''m in another RPG actually, so I have some sort of experience... I don''t mind which series. I''d prefer TSK though. I honestly think it would be easier. It doesn''t matter though. KKJ could be fun too. Meh, whatever. *shrugs*  

DemonHunterNaomi

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:19 pm
Heh, I've seen you in the Sailor Moon RP that I'm in. You're Mako-chan, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:14 pm
Yup. ^^; And you're Minako, right?

Ha, I like RPGs. Too bad I'm only in one... two if we make one here. 3nodding  

DemonHunterNaomi

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:35 pm
Yup! Aino Minako, at your service! heart

I'm in lots... Probably more than I should be... sweatdrop And that's not even counting my live gaming (with dice). I'm such a nerd...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:31 pm
YAY~ *huggles poll* I heart you poll~

If we are doing TSK, what characters would you guys play? mrgreen  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:51 pm
Kyoko! stare Um, I mean, if that's alright with everyone else... Though Kaze mentioned starting completely from scratch. Maybe for the next poll we should ask which one we should do. Then I'll get to work on that for a plot.

Actually, I'm nearly through typing up most of the idea for the full moon rp. Just in case you guys still want to use it. I'll send it to you and Kaze once it's done.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:13 pm
I'd like to be Mizuno! biggrin biggrin She is one of my favorite characters.

I think it would be nice if we could get the RPG started before school starts up... that way we can all put a little more time and effort into getting it going.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:50 pm
What are you talking about? Being in school always gives me more reason to put effort into something else. It's called procrastination. xd But that's true. If we plan on doing that, I suggest starting with FMwS. Just cause that's the only one I've planned out in any depth. sweatdrop That, and I don't know if I should start planning for a completely new Time Stranger or for the old cast...  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff