Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
why do peole think axels gay?????? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:08 am
That's because you have lots of yaoi fans here than straight fans.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:53 am
Well, first off, I'm going to say that I can actually imagine Axel being gay. But just for Roxas.
But I don't think that relationship would ever happen. Why? Roxas. Roxas doesn't seem like he'd personally be gay (in addition to the fact that his Other seems straight as a ruler pointed at Kairi), and even if Axel did express a want to be more than friends, Roxas would totally shoot him down.

Xolichan

Auxra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:22 pm
Feh, does it matter?
He still got owned in the end. [In a stupid yet cool way, though]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:12 am
axel-the-best
Fire_Queen713
actully Axel kiddnaped Kairi *aka The person i hate the most and i want her die but beside that* because it would lure Sora and he would kill more heartless so he might trun into one too so he could see roxas.

People say hes gay because he said "He made me feel like i had a heart* thats why
Roxas said "No one would miss me* and Axel say *Thats not true...I would*
IM NOT GAY and reason i quoted this was to say only reason he said that was cuz axel and roxas where best friends they were the only friends that eachother had...

THEY WERE INFACT BEST FRIENDS rofl rofl rofl xd  

brad100and8

4,600 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

axel8th

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:31 pm
yaoi fans started this god damit
get it in your head just because axel like being near roxas dosnt make him gay u just like to think of him in that way with roxas u wrong minded people  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:40 pm
axel-the-best
Fire_Queen713
actully Axel kiddnaped Kairi *aka The person i hate the most and i want her die but beside that* because it would lure Sora and he would kill more heartless so he might trun into one too so he could see roxas.

People say hes gay because he said "He made me feel like i had a heart* thats why
Roxas said "No one would miss me* and Axel say *Thats not true...I would*
IM NOT GAY and reason i quoted this was to say only reason he said that was cuz axel and roxas where best friends they were the only friends that eachother had...

that is true. but dont pretend to be someone ur not. i know ur messing around. it's still a good idea. though  

Rainboner

Naughty Receiver

8,575 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Dusk One

Friendly Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:01 pm
Kurine
Why do people think Axel's gay? Hmm.. let me NOT think. razz
Of course he is! He's with Roxas you know razz Made him feel like he had a heart razz Misses him razz Heh. THINK. Why else would he NOT wear any shirt underneath his Organization jacket? He's trying to get attention from his dear Roxas whee I think it's cute.

confused Huh, I leave you damn yaoi girls alone for one month and look what happens. Why would Axel be gay? You all just like masturbating over it that's why. I'm sure Square Enix would have made it known if Axel was gay, don't you think? So stop acting like a bunch of whores and get over it. I just don't like all this bickering about whether Axel's gay or not. If you want yaoi, stop making guys look like their gay and just go watch anime with actual yaoi in it, where they actaully tell you their gay. Go on, go masturbate in your dark bedrooms you yaoi fangirls.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:37 am
Although I am biased about this issue, you don't have to be so harsh toward the people. It's their opinion and we can't change their minds, even with evidence to proof upon the issue.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

beehive130

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:58 pm
w0lfangel
AXEL IS TOO HOT TO BE GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ino he has a bond between roxas and him but i mean look on the bright side, you dont see gay guys kidnapping girls who have boyfriends like kiari and sora! grrrrrrr! 3 mad this makes me mad!!!!!!!!!
He kidnapped Kairi to get ROXAS. He has a one track mind- ROXAS. He died to save- ROXAS. last were "I wanted to see ROXAS, HE was the only one I liked. HE made me feel like a heart....it's kind of...funny. YOU (as in Sora- ROXAS's orginal) make me feel the same-.... (blah blah about Kairi) Now go. *dies*"
seems pretty gay.
Roxas. First words out of his mouth in the GAME were, "another dream about him."
way to be gay.
Sora: left a GIRL behind to go find a GUY......... 'nuff said.
but agian. It's an opinion, but those are teh facts. you asked why, there you go. I beleive Axel is Bi and curious by nature. That way everyone wins, and explains his thing about Roxas and Sora.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:59 pm
Its just a certain way you look like it.

Some people say that Axel is Gay 50%
Some people say he isn't 50%

Though I could understand why it gets under your skin being told by others that Axel/Roxas totally makes sense. But it is true that Axel had said Roxas, 'Made him feel like he had a heart'. It just depends what you are looking for in that sentence that makes him Gay or Straight.

Oh and just to let you guys know.. I believe that Axel belongs with Roxas!! heart

xd  

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

NocturnalWeapon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:05 pm
I think its cute that he would be gay honestly.

But I will admitt that it's unfair to assume that someone is gay because they hold a close friendship.

And honestly, I prefer teh Axel Demyx pairing. lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:15 am
xd  

kibascheza
Crew

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:48 am
no way axel's gay u'd be able to tell by his voice and he kicks too much to be gay  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:33 am
the only way i think any character is gay is by ttheir voice or looks. But AXel is FAR FROM GAY If anyone from KH is gay it would ahve to be (Insert Random Disney Character Name Here)  

Demonic121-

Lucia Redgrave

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:20 am
^^ haha yeah. i think its kinda weird to have side stories saying that a character is gay..... especially when its clear that roxas is def. with namine and axel has been his best friend forever.... guys can be close and not be gay, but be my guest think whatever you want i guess 4laugh  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff