95%  [ 19 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:36 pm
User Image

OMG, itsa me! xD Yeah, I do look like that, except my hair isn't quite as wavy, thank goodness. Wavy, but not THAT wavy...

Quote:

Ahaha...when I was 7 my hair literally looked like that. I'm not kidding...it looked exactly alike. And I wore headbands too... sweatdrop

Whoa, really? My hair KINDA looked like that when I was...er...5 or 6, but not quite as long. It was straight, though. I'm not quite sure how it got so wavy now, what with my constant care for it. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My Comment: Guess who guess who!! whee Okay, I know you can't guess who this is...it's Kaze-chan! whee I know I know...the outfit is way off right? Well I did that on purpose because I know it's basically impossible to make the doll look like Kaze-chan's avatar...but atleast the head matches!! whee  

SakuMeiMei

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:56 pm
Omigosh, how did you DO that!? o_o I couldn't find any hair that was close to looking like that! Then again, I skipped some pages because they showed up as broken images on my compy. xx;; That's a very accurate Kaze-chan! : D I did find some shirts that looked somewhat like her's but...eh.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:29 pm
cc-haruna
whee And I was kidding about making a doll of your real-life self Leri-chan. whee I am more sane than you think. xp

xd I'm insane to think you're sane though I never really thought you were insane but are we all sane or insane in a very insane or sane world?

... ... ...

... *cough* excuse me, I've been reading Alice in Wonderland again.

Lepidus Light
Eep, Kaze IS hard! :0 But I'll keep trying. My internet is going nuts again, if that's much of an excuse. (But it's true!)

Wow, Leri...That doll freakishly resembles me, minus the fact that I couldn't wear something like that and my face isn't quite so round! Twins! whee Kidding.

That's a really pretty doll, Haruna! : D I honestly wish my hair looked like that. xx;;

I notice that CandyBar dolls don't have that much black hair sweatdrop Maybe that's why it's rather hard.

Haha, I couldn't wear something like that either I must admit that I would really want to xd I can't wear low-cut shirts either.  

Leri
Vice Captain

Eternal Hime

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:22 pm
Wow! Those are so awsome! n.n You guys are really good at making those. I've made some before but they don't turn out that good.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:00 pm
Man those look so good. I wish I could do that...anything at all really.  

PrincessRyoko

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:36 pm
PrincessRyoko

Awww, just try! I'm sure you can do it! : )

Quote:
I notice that CandyBar dolls don't have that much black hair Maybe that's why it's rather hard.

Haha, I couldn't wear something like that either I must admit that I would really want to I can't wear low-cut shirts either.

Yeah, I have too! I wonder why...they mostly have brown hair, light brown hair, brown hair with highlights...and the list goes on. I've taken a look at the other doll makers they list on there, but their quality pales in comparison.

Heh, same here! I don't like wearing something too revealing, but if my skin wasn't so...horrible looking (I've got eczema. Meh.), I'd probably wear something like that. Not at school, though. x_x;  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My Comment su: It's Lepidus-chan su! And I'm going through another Pita Ten craze su! It turned out a little bit more blue than I expected... sweatdrop su...but otherwise I think it's pretty good. This was one of the easiest dolls I've ever done. xp  

SakuMeiMei

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:09 pm
Err, I voted No by accident....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:50 pm
cc-haruna
-image cut-
My Comment su: It's Lepidus-chan su! And I'm going through another Pita Ten craze su! It turned out a little bit more blue than I expected... sweatdrop su...but otherwise I think it's pretty good. This was one of the easiest dolls I've ever done. xp

ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU! :0 So cute...*saves onto harddrive* Thank you so much! I used to have a gargantuan stuffed bear that looked almost EXACTLY like that. ^^ I must make one of you in return. whee
Pita-Ten is a good manga! But I only read two volumes. o_o  

Lepidus Light

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:10 pm
Skymeri
Err, I voted No by accident....

Oh...so does that mean if you didn't accidentally vote no that it would be 100% yes? Oh God, I'm so stupid. Of course it would be 100% yes if you hadn't accidentally voted no. gonk I'm not feeling very smart today...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:28 pm
Awww, it's okay, Haruna! (To confirm...yes. It would be. 3nodding ) We all have those days. ^^  

Lepidus Light

Karren Hilary.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:59 am
xD All of those are adorable-- I'm making mine right now...if I could figure out how to use it. >.<''

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:51 am
Lepidus Light
PrincessRyoko

Awww, just try! I'm sure you can do it! : )

Quote:
I notice that CandyBar dolls don't have that much black hair Maybe that's why it's rather hard.

Haha, I couldn't wear something like that either I must admit that I would really want to I can't wear low-cut shirts either.

Yeah, I have too! I wonder why...they mostly have brown hair, light brown hair, brown hair with highlights...and the list goes on. I've taken a look at the other doll makers they list on there, but their quality pales in comparison.

Heh, same here! I don't like wearing something too revealing, but if my skin wasn't so...horrible looking (I've got eczema. Meh.), I'd probably wear something like that. Not at school, though. x_x;

xd !!! OMGAWD! We're more alike than I thought.

I have eczema too. 3nodding  

Leri
Vice Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:06 pm
AHHH! That's so cool! I'm gonna make a lot of these. whee  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash