Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:30 pm
MageofH
*Bow respectfully towards Xaringulos*
"I would prefer to fight for this castle, but what I meant in my moment of terrible speech is, that shouldn't we get a stealthy nobody to perhaps watch Xeno? If he is willing to join Xemnas then wouldn't he logically meet "the Superior" at some point"?
Xaringulos smiled slyly. "Of course. Our problem is, what if they already met? That would mean Xeno had been playing traitor all the while. And as for your first question, I wouldn't send anyone to tail Xeno, I know he's too smart to be totally ignorant to somebody following him. And he had been acting suspicious lately. When he said he was going on 'watch' tonight, there was something in his eyes that made me believe that he may not be as trustworthy as we had thought of him to be." At that instant, a knock came at the door. Before anyone could get close enough to open it, it opened. There stood Taryx in the middle, flanked by the other nine Rejects. Xaringulos stood facing him, in a silent salute. Taryx nodded and spoke. "Have you agreed on a defense strategy?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:09 pm
*To Taryx* sweatdrop Sorry, we havn't quite got to that yet....  

MageofH

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:20 pm
Relix joined in the conversation. "I can come pu with a strategy, but that would take tim and concidering the threat, I don't think we have such luxury."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:35 pm
Walking to meet another member, Xemnas smiled at the delight, having to feel so whole and complete he had never felt so alive. I'm going out for an evening strol in the city, watch things over till I return." said Xemnas. "What of Xeno, sire?" asked the member infront of his superior. "He has fullfilled his purpose as a member. Now for a little reunion." he said as he vanished within the darkness.
Appearing out of the darkness, Xeno dragged himself slowly to head quaters, slightly tathered and beaten, he soon entered the the meeting room, but only to collaspe before them and black out.  

Ryuho Kitsune

MageofH

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:39 pm
Looks like the traitor's come back! cool  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:58 am
Only a little surprised by Xeno entering the room, Relix examined him quickly from where he stood. "This is Xemnas his doing. It seems like they merged because of a deal, but Xemnas didn't keep his end of the bargain."  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:35 pm
Only muttering out of consiousness, "Rejects....Gate to the other side.....Awakening...." he muttered. Growing silent, he arose stright up kneeling to his knees, holding his tightly in pain. Screaming out in pain, "Get out of my head! I'd never...wanted to follow....damn you Xyu....why did you....betray me?!" screamed Xeno as his screaming suddenly stopped, his eyes going into a blank stare, he fell down motionless, eyes still open wide. he looked to be dead, but was locked into a deep coma.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:24 pm
Xaringulos looked down at Xeno in disgust, very confused. "So you've decided to come back, huh Xeno?" Xaringulos looked from Xeno, to the Rejects, and back to Xeno. "I need a couple of you to get Xeno out of here. Xirius, I'll need a couple of you to carry to another room. Noxulous, I need you to examine him, see what he's been doing. And Xili, go with them. Heal Xeno if it is deemed necessary, and ONLY if it is deemed necessary." At the mention of their names, the three Rejects moved forward. As Xirius approached the body of Xeno, he motioned to four of the other Rejects, his closest friends. Together, they picked him up and carried him out of the room, with Noxulous and Xili hurrying behind them.
---------------------------------
"So, whaddaya think old Xeno here's been up to?" asked Exvarol as he helped carry him down the hall. "If he's in this state, it can only mean he's been trifiling with the enemy," Stated Erixon darkly. "It can't be that bad, can it?" asked Karixous, looking unsure. "Oh, yes it can. I've seen what the darkness can do to people. And Xeno here is a prime example." added Ixulon. "By the way, Xirius, where exactly are we taking him? My arms are getting tired." Xirius had a sly grin on his face. "To the throne room. More specifically, the pod room. It's the only safe place for us to keep him until we can get some answers." Behind them, the two girls looked at each other, exchanging looks of terror.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

MageofH

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:12 pm
"Well, now that he's been taken care of, I suppose we should form that defense strategy Taryx was talking about."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:29 pm
"Oh, absolutely," Stated Xaringulos as he turned towards the three remaining Rejects, secretly the ones he trusted most: Taryx, Zinixia, and Dalbex. "Taryx," started Xaringulos, "Have you come up with any ideas for this defense strategy we need?" Taryx nodded. "We have. But it will require the utmost concentration and dedication from everyone wishing to be involved, which I hope would be all of you. Do I have your trust?" He asked to everyone in the room, taking a sweeping glance across the room.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

MageofH

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:59 pm
I'd be more then happy to fight for you! wink
*Inside Gaxem's head someone other then him is thinking about the situation*
???: cool So, we may get to battle the most powerful nobody known to man, twisted I can't wait! I hope you can defeat Gaxem, Xemnas, just so I have the pleasure of killing you myself!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:25 pm
Swimming in darkness, Xeno glided in and out of his mind, wondering what was happening to him. "This was not supposed to happen....why was I created to become a vessal for darkness?" questioned Xeno. "So that I could never die nor vanish." said Xemnas's voice as it echoed in his black consciousness. "But how can this be? How did I get here?" asked Xeno. Laughing in the darkness, "I guided you here to me. I absorbed you into my body, making you my new vessal...for revenge. To how I acquired this, I learned much from "Awakening." To that I finally understand the darkness." laughed Xemnas. "But why did you choose me?" asked Xeno. laughing again, but directly at Xeno. "You still don't remember, do you, Xeno? The true purpose in which to why you we're brought to me and why you exist as a nobody is because you're one of the thirteen." said Xemnas as he gave Xeno a hint of truth.
Thinking for a moment, "Wait...you don't mean I'm....I'm a...." "Yes, the very same. You are the last of the Rejects. The ones that I will hunt and become part of me!!!" laughed out Xemnas as he is voice echoed in Xeno's head.
Upon carrying him, his head slightly turned, twitching as if he were in pain.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:34 pm
Finally reaching the pod room, Xirius and the others were relieved. "I'm glad were here." Exclaimed Exvarol, as he started to fit Xeno into a pod. "I don't have to lug around this traitor anymore." Erixon rolled his eyes as he stood up Xeno in the pod and closed the door. Immediately, Xeno started to float and was suspended inside the pod, still unconscious. "There, that should do it. Safe, sound, and completely isolated." Stated Xirius as he turned to the girls. "Xili, it looks like Xeno doesn't need healing yet, but stay here just in case. And Noxulous, you have a mission to complete." He added to the youngest nobody in the group. "Ixulon, you should stay here just in case something weird starts to happen." Ixulon accepted his mission with a silent nod. "The rest of you, follow me." And with that, Xirius led Erixon, Karixous and Exvarol back to the discussion while leaving the others to deal with Xeno.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:14 pm
Slightly opening his eyes to the Rejects in front of him. "Where am I? What is this place and why am I here? This...is not right. This was not supposed to happen...I'm scared....of the darkness. Why was I chosen....I never wanted this...all I wanted was a heart." cried Xeno as held held his head tightly as balled up in the nothingness in utter fear.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:17 pm
Ixulon turned around and gaped at the pod. Inside was Xeno, alive and talking. Ixulon's eyes met his twin's, Xili's and together they stared at Xeno while Noxulous behind them tried to get a closer look. Deciding to act, Xili walked up to the pod and started to question Xeno. "Xeno, what happenned to you?" She asked, her face hard to read.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff