Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Well it all started with E&amp;J..................... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annafu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:31 pm
Burei-mono
f.jellybean
LordYakuza
Choclatecheese
This forum is... amusing.. I'm um amused... I guess I'm easily amused... surprised
You find amusement in my suffering?! gonk How dare you! scream ......*cries* crying

i think we all find amusement in your suffering rofl its only cause you make it so humerous 3nodding mrgreen rofl

Well said well said. Lets all laugh at his suffering. He was drunk last night too. Nothing interesting came of it.

psh... and i thought i warned him against that... tsk tsk sweatdrop
yall should really stop him from getting drunk, he sounds like he could hurt himself. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:32 pm
John Obake
Burei-mono
f.jellybean
LordYakuza
Choclatecheese
This forum is... amusing.. I'm um amused... I guess I'm easily amused... surprised
You find amusement in my suffering?! gonk How dare you! scream ......*cries* crying

i think we all find amusement in your suffering rofl its only cause you make it so humerous 3nodding mrgreen rofl

Well said well said. Lets all laugh at his suffering. He was drunk last night too. Nothing interesting came of it.
Few night ago he came onto 3 of 5 creewmates and the guild captain. Wait .I'm the guild captain. Well we may have to make that ex-crewmates.

I still have nitemares about that. *shudder* Keep him away.  

Burei-mono

Burei-mono

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:34 pm
f.jellybean
Burei-mono
f.jellybean
LordYakuza
Choclatecheese

yall should really stop him from getting drunk, he sounds like he could hurt himself. neutral

You mean like the time he dove headfirst into a wooden desk just because it was there or the time he nearly fell out of a tree?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:36 pm
Burei-mono
John Obake
Burei-mono
f.jellybean
LordYakuza
Choclatecheese

Few night ago he came onto 3 of 5 creewmates and the guild captain. Wait .I'm the guild captain. Well we may have to make that ex-crewmates.

wowza eek that sounds truly terrifying.. you should hide teh booze from him.. or vice versa.. stare  

Annafu

Burei-mono

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:43 pm
f.jellybean
Burei-mono
John Obake
Burei-mono
f.jellybean
LordYakuza
Choclatecheese

wowza eek that sounds truly terrifying.. you should hide teh booze from him.. or vice versa.. stare

Yeah it would be a good idea to keep them away from him. Last night he limited himself and wasn't all that bad. He just sat there playing video games. I'm glad I don't drink though. Drunk people can be very stupid.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:45 pm
Burei-mono

Yeah it would be a good idea to keep them away from him. Last night he limited himself and wasn't all that bad. He just sat there playing video games. I'm glad I don't drink though. Drunk people can be very stupid.

well, good maybe he should limit himself more.. >.>
but yes, i refuse to drink because of teh stupid things drunks do neutral  

Annafu

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:23 am
f.jellybean
Burei-mono

Im not like that! No way! *shakes head disagreefully* rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:02 pm
Burei-mono
f.jellybean
Burei-mono
f.jellybean
LordYakuza
Choclatecheese
This forum is... amusing.. I''m um amused... I guess I''m easily amused... surprised

You mean like the time he dove headfirst into a wooden desk just because it was there or the time he nearly fell out of a tree?

or both? confused really now. that stuff hurts. whee  

Annafu

Annafu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:04 pm
LordYakuza
f.jellybean
Burei-mono

Im not like that! No way! *shakes head disagreefully* rofl

psh, i bet you are mister bottle in hand. stare rofl  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items