Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
So I almost got shot today. (Vid update; 1st post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KibaB

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:06 pm
Norayr
KibaB
@Nor & Greta: Yeah, well, I worry more for the kid, because my dad is UBER protective of me. I dropped like a pile of bricks. --Shudder-- Nothing has ever felt so hot in my life. EVER.

... I could imagine.
That's quite scary.

Meh, there was also the time I went sky diving... --sigh--

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:07 pm
Kimber Kim
I almost got raped down one of our street ally ways, but I kicked in the you know where and ran home. My friend said she came from that ally way and she ran all the way to my house scared. So the good thing is we both escaped the raper. He was arrested a week later.
~Thank god he was arrested.

Job well done, Kim.  

Norayr
Crew

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:07 pm
KibaB
- The Silent Hostile -
KibaB
Norayr
KibaB
I've actually been shot. sweatdrop

... why?

It's a long story, well...

Me and my dad went to a firing range in Vegas. Of course, when we got there, we were told to put on vests per regulation.

So, me and my dad each have .32's. Regular, plain handguns, shooting off at targets, when this kid next to me is fiddling with his .44. Yes, it was a Magnum. He points it at me but not intentionally, more because he was tilting it so he could get a better look at it.

The people who worked there saw this, and ran at him. At this moment, I had no idea what was going on. So, these people rush this kid, (Why am I calling him a kid, he was a young teen, maybe...16? Anyways...) He gets freaked out and pulls the trigger and the bullet smacks me on the side of m chest, almost hitting an unprotected spot. But because of how close he was, the bullet just barely got through the kevlar, and grazed my ribs but otherwise didn't do too much damage.

That s**t HURT though.
yea lucky you! ive been to a shooting range too. using double barel shotguns. (shooting clay targets). my friend pointed the barel to my scoutmaster's feet eek . luckly yours was a .32
with a shotgun... thats a different story...

I had a .32.

I was hit with a .44.

A lot more powerful than a regular handgun.

A magnum, but no shotgun.
oh... srry bout the confusion  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:08 pm
KibaB
Norayr
KibaB
@Nor & Greta: Yeah, well, I worry more for the kid, because my dad is UBER protective of me. I dropped like a pile of bricks. --Shudder-- Nothing has ever felt so hot in my life. EVER.

... I could imagine.
That's quite scary.

Please do tell.  

Norayr
Crew

KibaB

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:17 pm
Norayr
KibaB
Norayr
KibaB

... I could imagine.
That's quite scary.

Please do tell.

This was also with my dad, but at the time, I wasn't old enough to do it myself, so I was strapped to him. Now, for the record, my father is a Lt. General in the Marines, a very prestigious position in the Corps. And because of that, he has become a bit of a daredevil...

So, we jump out of the plane, I'm screaming my a** off, and he sits there laughing, we were told to pull the cord after about 12 seconds of free fall.

So, at about 5 seconds, I get dizzy from being blasted with air because we are falling at about 160 mph. At 10 seconds, I look up to wait for the cord.

At 13 seconds, my dad just stares back at me and smiles. I get worried. I try to motion for him to pull it, but can't move my arms because we are falling to fast.

He finally pulls it after about 15 seconds. Only a two second difference, but it made a big difference. We come in really fast, I'm talking REALLY fast. He tells me to pull my legs in so, I do. Now, I understand why, he knew how hard we would hit the ground.

He landed, both feet on the ground, but ended up dislocating his left leg. If my feet were on the ground, my legs would have broken. He stood up on his good leg, jumped, and literally used gravity to push his leg back into the socket.

I swear my father is a demon, the things he does. All because he says it isn't bad enough to go to the hospital... =_=;

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:31 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image« .µÄùµ.=µuOµusµ.s±Ys.»
    User ImageI could of died in my life twice. xD First time is when I was really young [I think I was 5 months] I got really sick and almost died from that...Then when my head cracked open if they used the painkiller for the stitches I would of died from that.

Liquid Muffin

DumberDan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:36 pm
eek
Wow Nor. He was going to pull the trigger!? He could get a court martial or somethin for that sh**. A chopper came in!? Dang man, that had to be one realistic looking gun...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:36 pm
BABIEH DON'T YOU EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN! gonk Nearly died when I read that..

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:39 pm
Jordan, your dad's so awesome. I have no other words for him. Just awesome.

~*~

to Dan: I'll see if we have the box, I'll take a pic or something of it to show you.
But I think it was mainly because the people were looking from far away.

~*~

to Muffin: How'd you crack you head open?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:42 pm
Moonlight_Bella
BABIEH DON'T YOU EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN! gonk

Sorry, love.  

Norayr
Crew

x RanDoM WoRd x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:42 pm
User Image
There have been a lot of times I could have died.
When I was really little, maybe 2 years old, I was standing behind 2 of my brothers, and one of them pushed the other one, and he ran into me and I ran into a computer desk. Smashed my head on the edge, cutting my head wide open. Had to get stitches. D:
And a stoopid cat scan.

And when I was 5, I broke my arm in a stupid way, and I could've died during surgery. D:

Umm. I have a lot more near-death experiences, but yeah..
D':

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:47 pm
Is it stoopid in here...

@Nor
Well anyways, me and my friends used to get all these people who would look at us while we had an airsoft war. We freakin looked like the Midget Mafia. We have these hats and vests on where we kept our weapons. Well anyways, these people are always driving through this area (it's residential, go figure) we make eye contact with them, they make eye contact with us, theres a second pause, then they floor it and drive off.

...or is it just me?

DumberDan

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:11 pm
Moonlight_Bella
BABIEH DON'T YOU EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN! gonk Nearly died when I read that..

User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

Poor Bella, darling.
-huggles- ; ~ ;

User Image
Thrusts: 13,451o

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Moonlight_Bella

User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

Poor Bella, darling.
-huggles- ; ~ ;

User Image
Thrusts: 13,451o

-Huggles back and holds up hand-

I recovered..cause as long as he's okay now. <3

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items